Chapter 12

Yu Xiaogang opened his eyes and stretched his body after meditating full night; he glanced outside and saw that there is still some time before sunrise. He woke little Yan after bathing and changing his clothes. Yu Yan woke up after a few minutes and quickly freshened up without any complaint.

Yu Xiaogang cooked the remaining spirit beast meat for little Yan and a bowl of porridge for himself. Yu Xiaogang was not stingy as he prepared the breakfast for his daughter because he knew that the " Sage physique transformation " technique's requirement for the nutrients would increase as the practitioner breakthroughs the next level.

The reason Yu Xiaogang took out this technique was because of the presence of the spirit beasts. Moreover, spirit-masters are not able to absorb all the energy present in the spirit ring while breaking through because they don't possess a proper cultivation technique. This remaining energy can be used to increase the physical fitness of a spirit-master through his body cultivation technique.

Yu Yan came back after a while and sat on the chair and waited as her father was cooking food. Yu Xiaogang placed a bowl full of cooked meat and a glass of hot milk in front of little Yan and sat opposite with a bowl of porridge in his hands.

After having a peaceful breakfast, Yu Xiaogang started his day by teaching his daughter the knowledge he had gained in the past decade. He completed his lesson after an hour and told her to follow him outside to the sports ground. Both of them walked out of the building and walked towards the spot. Yu Xiaogang told her to run twenty laps around the area and train the first three stances afterward.

He walked towards an empty corner and began practicing his spear according to the foundation spear technique, thrust, stab, chop, sweep, and other basic movements. Yu Xiaogang repeated each move five thousand times. He believed that within the next six months, his spear play would increase to a whole new level.

The ground was filled with academy students and teachers by the time Yu Xiaogang finished his spear training for the day. He looked around and saw that little Yan also followed the other students and trained with them. This made him realized that training with other children of her age would boost her confidence.

" Yan'er, let us go back. " Yu Xiaogang spoke as he gestured her to follow him. Yu Xiaogang looked thoughtful as they returned to the room. He was surprised by the degree to which little Yan's body had strengthened in just a single day. There was no sign of fatigue, let alone fainting, although he was surprised but did not think much about it.

Yu Xiaogang prepared the medicinal bath quickly after returning to the room. He mixed half ginseng with other herbs to prepare it; the color of the water in the bathtub turned light green as he added the mixture of herbs and ginseng.

#

After returning, the little girl walked over to her father's study desk, sat on his chair, and resumed reading the book he had given her.

#

" Little Yan, " Yu Xiaogang called the little girl as he stepped out of the bathroom. He looked very pleased as he watched his daughter studying.

Yu Yan closed the book and raised her head as she heard her father's voice. Yu Xiaogang walked towards the desk and said, " Yan'er, your medicinal bath is ready. " "Un. " Yu Yan complied, she stood up from the chair and walked towards the bathroom. She walked in, stepped into the bathtub, and sat cross-legged. Her body began absorbing the nutrients from the bathtub, and she slept after a while.

Yu Xiaogang sat and took out the booklet he had purchased from the underground market and thought about his next action. Although his behavior and actions became more confident and carefree, Yu Xiaogang did not think of himself as unbeatable, not now. He planned to spread the first layer of the " Sage physique transformation " along with other materials after six months. He intended to increase his reputation in the next few years and reclaim everything he had lost.

" Knock! Knock! "

As Yu Xiaogang was thinking about his plans, he heard someone knocking on his door. He stored the booklet back in his storage device and opened the door. Yu Xiaogang saw Director Su standing outside, although he was surprised still Yu Xiaogang invited him inside.

Yu Xiaogang gestured Director Su to sit and poured him a glass of water, and he sat opposite him. Yu Xiaogang was curious about his sudden visit and asked him, " Director Su, I am certain that you should be in the office working right now? " Cough! Cough! Director Su nearly choked on the water as he heard Yu Xiaogang.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down and told the reason for his visit, " Grandmaster, I request you to teach the children in the academy. Everyone was surprised after watching the performance of your daughter. "

Yu Xiaogang refused straightforwardly, and without giving him any chance to refute, Yu Xiaogang spoke, " Director Su, for the next few years, I won't be teaching anyone. " He sighed after hearing Yu Xiaogang but did not continue to pressure the other party and left after chatting with him for the next few minutes.

After seeing off Director Su, Yu Xiaogang looked at the time and thought that little Yan must have absorbed all of the medicine in the bathtub. He entered the bathroom and picked up his sleeping daughter from the bathtub and dried her clothes with his spirit power. Yu Xiaogang placed her on the bed and covered her with the quilt.

Yu Xiaogang walked back to his desk and sat on the chair. He thought about whether to teach the meditation technique to his daughter or not. After considering for a while, he finally decided to teach his daughter the meditation method.

#

Yu Xiaogang chose this meditation method out of several techniques he knew. He felt that it is very compatible with the laws of the Douluo world. This meditation technique is attributeless, and anyone can practice it, including the spirit beasts possessing intelligence. He named it " Martial Soul Visualization Method " and divided it into five stages: Getting started, Initial-stage, Middle-stage, Late-stage, and perfection.

A spirit-master needs to summon his martial soul, and sit cross-legged with a steady breathing pattern and visualize the martial spirit in their mind. It will have double the effect if the spirit-master is meditating in the environment with the same attribute as the spirit-master.

Anyone can cultivate the first stage as it purifies and solidifies the spiritual energy of the person. Only spirit-masters can cultivate the second stage after absorbing their first ring, and their spiritual energy transforms into a white milky seed; the size of this seed would grow until the spirit-master breakthroughs the rank of spirit-king.

Only Spirit-king and above are eligible for cultivating the third stage, and the seed would burst open after successfully cultivating the third stage, and a fuzzy figure of the martial soul would be visible. The martial soul figure would completely solidify after entering the fourth stage, and it would form a spiritual core after entering the last stage.