Chapter 40

Finally, the wedding ceremony filled with shock and surprises ended is what everyone had thought before the old figure took the lead to kneel down in front of the little girl to show his respect and all of the other figures followed his actions.

They collectively said, " Your highness, please accept our apology for not greeting you first. " Everyone, including Yu Xiaogang on the scene, was dumbstruck with the development of the events.

" Un! Okay! Okay! " Yu Yan, who seemed a little flustered being stared by all of them hastily spoke. Yu Xiaogang stepped forward and placed his hand on her little head, which calmed the little girl. Although he had a smile on his face, deep down, in his mind, Yu Xiaogang was feeling uneasy. He could not guess the reason for their respect towards his daughter; moreover, with Yu Yan's unusual performance in the past, he had confirmed the uniqueness of her status.

Although everyone else did not have thoughts similar to Yu Xiaogang's running in their mind, yet one thing was common that none of the other three people had ill feelings towards the little girl.

" Tang Hao, what is your ninth spirit ability, and spirit power rank? " Yu Xiaogang spoke after the illusionary figures left. Both Liu Erlong and Ah Yin also curiously looked towards Tang Hao as if waiting for his answer.

" It is called the " Royal Guard. " Tang Hao somewhat embarrassedly said as he scratched the back of his head with his arm. As Tang Hao expected, everyone laughed after he stopped speaking.

" Hey! Stop laughing. I admit the name is a bit sloppy, but the effect is domineering. Let me put it in this way; when I am fighting alone, it will raise all of my attributes five times apart from increasing the weight of my hammer. " Everyone stopped laughing and stared at Tang Hao to check whether if the latter is lying or not.

Tang Hao smiled proudly after watching their reaction and continued, " the effect of this skill would double if Ah Yin is present near me during the battle. " Finally, everyone understood the meaning behind the name, " Royal Guard. "

While all of them were laughing and chatting, Yu Xiaogang thought to himself, " No wonder, in his memories Tang Hao could dominate the continent, with such a godly skill, who would be his opponent? Moreover, he became Titled Douluo a year earlier due to his intervention. "

" Okay, Erlong, Yan'er, let's go. " Yu Xiaogang spoke after seeing that it was already evening. Yu Yan rushed and hopped on to Yu Xiaogang's embrace. Liu Erlong, on the other hand, walked towards Ah Yin, leaned forward, and whispered in her ear, making the latter's face red as a tomato.

" Cough...Cough.." Yu Xiaogang and Tang Hao both coughed simultaneously after hearing Liu Erlong's words.

" You! " Liu Erlong suddenly reacted after hearing them cough, and her face also flushed. It was certainly not Yu Xiaogang and Tang Hao's mistake; who told her to forget two high-level spirit masters are standing just steps away from both of them. She glared at both of them and hugged Yu Yan from Yu Xiaogang's embrace, and left.

" Congratulations, Don't worry, no one would disturb the both of you for the next few days. " Yu Xiaogang was also slightly embarrassed and said before leaving.

Ah Yin timidly raised her head and looked towards Tang Hao only to meet his fiery gaze. The newlywed couple stood still for a few moments as they continued gazing at each other before Tang Hao came forward and picked her up and walked into the cottage. Ah Yin was startled by his sudden move and buried her face in his chest.

Both of them were surprised to see the interior decorated with flowers. Ah Yin lifted her head and boldly took the initiative and kissed him. Tang Hao's eyes widened; he never thought that she would be the one to make the first move. With his bold personality, how could Tang Hao not return the favor. He gently put her on the bed and watched the beautiful woman in front of him before he jumped onto the bed.

Both of them had already thought of this scene countless times ever since he proclaimed his love for her, but Tang Hao wanted to marry her rightfully before having any physical relation. Both Ah Yin and Tang Hao could hear each other's hearts pounding quickly.

" Ah Yin, I am lucky to have you as my wife. " Tang Hao softly spoke in her ear, and before giving her any chance to reply, he took off his clothes and did the same with her's. After seeing the charming figure of his beloved, Tang Hao could no longer control himself, and both of them got lost in the pleasure. The surroundings were full of charming pants and heavy breathing; fortunately, Yu Xiaogang had already ordered everyone not to approach this area.

_ _ _ _ _ _

While walking back, a grin appeared on Yu Xiaogang's face as he thought to himself, " Tonight, I really must let her know. Humph! " Soon, the three of them returned to the dormitory.

Yu Xiaogang went to the kitchen to cook dinner for the three of them while Erlong entered the bathroom to freshen up quickly, and the little girl sat beside the table with a happy smile on her face.

Yu Xiaogang laughed as he saw her drool after the fragrance of the food spread all over the place. Soon, he placed all of the dishes on the table and sat opposite Yu Yan. Both of them did not have to wait long as Erlong also came after a few moments and sat beside her daughter.

" Father, what are uncle Tang and sister Yin doing? Why did they not come for dinner? " Yu Xiaogang and Liu Erlong almost choked up on the food in their mouth after they heard their daughter's questions.

" Yan'er, your uncle Tang is also a great cook, and I think he might have already cooked the dinner. " Yu Xiaogang helplessly shook his head and lied to his daughter. The three of them ate quickly, and both of them kissed Little Yan on her forehead before sending the little girl off to her room to sleep.

" Xiao.." Liu Erlong suddenly felt something was odd as soon as she entered the room, and before she could react, Yu Xiaogang kissed her, picked her up, and jumped on the bed. Soon, both of them were immersed in the sea of passion and again failed to notice the two illusionary dragons above them.