Chapter 33 Part-1

" Early morning. "

" Uh! " Yu Xiaogang groaned and opened his eyes, and as he tried to get up from the bed, Yu Xiaogang felt a weight pressing on his body. Without even looking, Yu Xiaogang already knew the identity of the other person. Who else could it be apart from Liu Erlong?

Yu Xiaogang stopped his movement and gazed at Erlong's face, rested on his chest, and her arms wrapped around his waist. Unknowingly a smile appeared on his face as he saw a serene expression on her face.

" Don't leave me, Xiaogang. " Her eyebrows frowned, and there was anxiety written all over her face as Liu Erlong murmured in her sleep.

Yu Xiaogang's body trembled after hearing her words, and he increased the grip and hugged her securely. He said, " Erlong, I am never going to leave you. "

Ever since Yu Xiaogang returned, Liu Erlong's mood had been like a pendulum constantly oscillating between happiness and anxiety. The very thought of Yu Xiaogang leaving her again frightened her.

In the past, she was barely surviving with the hope in her mind that Yu Xiaogang would come back. Now that he has returned, Liu Erlong does not want to be separated from because this time, her heart would truly die.

Her expression improved after sensing his actions, and a sweet smile formed on her face.

Although Yu Xiaogang wanted to stay in this position for a bit more, yet he knows that there are a lot of things they both had to do.

" Pah! " Soon, a wicked smile crept up Yu Xiaogang's face as he raised his right hand and hit her supple buttocks. A blush appeared on Liu Erlong's face as soon as he spanked her.

Yu Xiaogang also noticed the blush on her face, lowered his head, and gently kissed on her forehead, and said, " Okay, now don't act like a baby. I know you are awake, Erlong. "

" Hum! " Liu Erlong blinked her eyes and pouted to show her dissatisfaction with Yu Xiaogang hitting her butt. She reluctantly stood up from his embrace and said, " Why did you wake up so early today? " Yu Xiaogang smiled, and while stroking her cheek, he said, " Did you forget? Today we are going to spar. "

Liu Erlong's eyes shone at the thought of fighting. She wasn't called the Slaughtering Corner of the Golden Iron Triangle for nothing, and as a battle maniac, Liu Erlong was very eager to check out his strength.

Which woman doesn't want her man to be strong. Although she never said it before, Liu Erlong also wanted his man to stand in front and protect her from the storms of the world; after looking at his calm face and eyes brimming with confidence, Liu Erlong's eyes reddened, and a warm smile appeared on her face.

" Xiaogang, you wait here; I will quickly freshen up and return. " Liu Erlong pecked him on his cheek and walked out of the room.

Yu Xiaogang grinned as he touched his cheek. It was still dark outside as he looked out of the window, and after thinking for a moment, Yu Xiaogang also walked out of the room and checked up on his daughter before he entered the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for his family.

" Click! " Soon, he heard the sound of a door opening and saw Liu Erlong wearing a long red dress stepping out of the bathroom. Yu Xiaogang waved his hand and called her to the kitchen.

Yu Xiaogang had already prepared a soup and a few meat buns for both of them while a vegetable porridge for the little girl, and after Liu Erlong entered the kitchen and sat down with him.

Both of them peacefully ate breakfast and quietly stepped out of the dormitory. Liu Erlong took the lead, and Yu Xiaogang followed behind her, and after a few moments, they reached the center of the forest surrounding the academy.

Yu Xiaogang looked at her as if asking, " Why did we come here? " Liu Erlong understood the meaning of his gaze and replied, " I don't want you to be beaten in front of everyone in the academy. "

Yu Xiaogang smirked and said, " Erlong, I love your confidence. "

She did not know where is his confidence coming from, and Liu Erlong shook her head and decided not to think more about it.

Yu Xiaogang was clearly aware of the suppression brought by his first martial spirit, and the black dragon did not only suppress the other dragon martial spirits; instead, it also suppressed all other beast spirits. After practicing Devouring Codex, he found that the black dragon could still evolve to a higher grade martial spirit.

Liu Erlong shouted, " Flame dragon, possess. " A huge fire dragon's shadow appears behind her, hands transformed into red dragon claws, and scarlet colored scales appeared all over her body. Two yellow, two purple, and three black, seven spirit rings appeared beneath her feet.

Yu Xiaogang secretly nodded after feeling Liu Erlong's imposing manner. As he had guessed, her strength had greatly improved since yesterday, and even Liu Erlong's martial spirit had also improved; before, it was a bit lacking if compared to Blue lightning Tyrant Dragon, but now both of them belong to the same grade.

Originally Yu Xiaogang planned to use his second martial spirit, but after feeling her imposing manner, Yu Xiaogang smiled bitterly. Who would have thought that after the night activities and refining her body with his spirit power, Liu Erlong's current imposing manner does not miss out to a rank 85 spirit douluo.

Yu Xiaogang felt if he did not use all of his strength, he might be beaten black and blue by his wife.

" Martial Spirit, possess. " Yu Xiaogang also said in a deep voice instead of directly summoning his martial spirit. It was a simple dual and not a fight to the death.

" Roar! " A huge black dragon's silhouette appeared behind him and roared, illusionary black dragon scales started covering Yu Xiaogang's body, and four black spirit rings emerged beneath his feet. An imposing manner almost equivalent to that of Liu Erlong burst out from Yu Xiaogang.

Liu Erlong, who was already radiating battle lust, was also stunned, and it took a few moments for Liu Erlong to recover her calm.

" W..Wh...What? Four Black Spirit Rings? " It could be seen from her stuttering that her mind was not as peaceful as she showed on her face. Originally she had a bold and straightforward personality, and even more Yu Xiaogang is her husband, so she directly asked him, " Xiaogang, how did you get four black spirit rings? "

Yu Xiaogang casually replied, " I will tell you if you can defeat me. "

" Hum! " Liu Erlong snorted and thought, " Xiaogang is really getting more and more arrogant. He really needs a good beating. " After setting a goal for herself, Liu Erlong did not hesitate even for a bit and shouted, " Scarlet Dragon Avatar, " the last black spirit ring shined as she finished speaking.

Yu Xiaogang's lips twitched as he heard her, and in front of his eyes, the beautiful woman changed into a huge scarlet dragon.

Note - 

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble. Thank you for your support.