Chapter 39

As soon as the vines wrapped around him like a cocoon, Tang Hao saw a white spirit ring formed over his head. He was surprised to see a ten-year-old spirit ring, and suddenly he remembered the scene where Yu Xiaogang had absorbed his fourth spirit ring.

As soon as the thought appeared in his mind, the white spirit ring above his head began swallowing the blue specks of light, and soon the color changed from white, yellow, purple, and black. Tang Hao's full concentration was on the spirit ring and could not detect what was happening outside.

The spirit ring stopped absorbing the specks of blue light after it turned pitch black. Tang Hao estimated that the spirit ring's age would be around eighty thousand years. As he was about to release his martial spirit to absorb the spirit ring, there was a sudden huge influx of blue specks of light into the cocoon and entered the spirit ring swiftly.

Under Tang Hao's stunned eyes, the color of the spirit ring changed from pitch black to reddish-black and finally turned blood red. He fiercely pinched himself to check whether it is a dream or not, and the sensation of pain made him realize that the spirit ring in front of him is real.

Tang Hao summoned his martial spirit, and a clear sky hammer appeared in his right hand, and if the vines sensed that he was ready, the scarlet spirit ring slowly condensed and descended on the top of his hammer.

He was very much familiar with the process of absorbing the spirit ring, and without any further delay, Tang Hao raised his gathered his mental energy to prepare for the soul shock, but he did not experience pain or mental shock; instead, soft, warm energy entered and nourished every part of his body.

The warm current of energy started circulating within him and healed all of his internal injuries; moreover, it also increased Tang Hao's physical fitness by a large margin. As a spirit douluo and peak blacksmith, Tang Hao's physical strength was already high, and with the nourishment of this special spirit ring, it could only be called terrifying.

Under the nourishment, Tang Hao's consciousness blurred, and he vaguely heard a soft voice, " We bless you with our strength, protect her majesty the Queen forever. " Although Tang Hao did not know any Queen, his instincts told him that somehow this might be related to Ah Yin and replied, " I will. " He fainted after replying, and after a few minutes, there was an additional red spirit ring beneath him. The remaining blue specks of light entered inside his ninth ring and formed a blue-silver grass pattern on it.

Three big and one small, four people calmly waited for a few hours in front of the cocoon for Tang Hao to emerge. Suddenly the cocoon started shining brightly, and cracks emerged all over it.

Everyone's eyes lit up after seeing this scene because this implied that Tang Hao was going to emerge. Yu Xiaogang suddenly thought of something and took out a pair of clothes and looked at the three women beside him and said, " Erlong, why don't you take both of them inside the cottage, " and showed her the clothes in his hand.

" Okay. "

Liu Erlong understood and gestured Ah Yin and Yu Yan to follow her into the cottage. The cocoon burst a few seconds later after the ladies left the scene.

A young man in his early twenties stepped out although, Yu Xiaogang was already expecting some changes in Tang Hao after his emergence, he never thought that it would be this big.

Before anything else, he passed on the set of clothes to Tang Hao and said, " Wear it. " Tang Hao, who was looking around for people, turned towards Yu Xiaogang after he heard the latter's voice and caught the clothes he had thrown.

Tang Hao strangely looked at the clothes and asked him, " What is wrong with my current clothes? " Yu Xiaogang laughed and pointed his finger at Tang Hao and said, " Look at yourself. " After being pointed out by Yu Xiaogang made him realize that he is naked.

Tang Hao quickly glanced at the surroundings and wore the clothes instantly. He took a deep breath and thought to himself, " Fortunately, no one was around; otherwise, I Tang Hao would have become a joke. "

Tang Hao walked forward and looked at his own reflection on the lake and couldn't help but feel amazed. He looked in his early twenties, and Tang Hao could also feel that his life span has increased by at least ten years.

In contrast to his previous bulky muscular body, his current build became thinner, but his current physical strength could not be compared to his past. Overall, Tang Hao had benefitted greatly from it.

Yu Xiaogang said, " Okay, you three can come out. " As soon as he finished speaking, three figures walked out of the cottage.

The three of them were stunned after looking at Tang Hao, and Ah Yin rushed and hugged him. Others might not recognize him, but how could she not?

" Okay, let's finish the ceremony. " Yu Xiaogang's voice woke up everyone from their thoughts, and all of them remembered that the rituals were still pending.

This time they did not call other people back, and just under Liu Erlong and Yu Yan's watch Yu Xiaogang continued the ceremony. Soon, both Tang Hao and Ah Yin exchanged the rings.

As they exchanged the rings and completed the ceremony, many translucent figures covered in blue light bowed down towards Ah Yin, spoke, in unison, " Congratulations to your majesty, the Queen. "

Seeing Ah Yin's confused expression, an older figure said, " Your majesty, the Queen, you are the only one who has evolved to the blue-silver empress. This is just a small gift from our side for your big day. "

The figure pointed towards Tang Hao as he finished speaking, and finally, everyone on the scene realized that it was them who helped Tang Hao.

Tang Hao seemed to understand his meaning and summoned his martial spirit. A hammer appeared in his right hand, followed by yellow, yellow, purple, purple, black, black, black, black, and red nine spirit rings materialized beneath him. A powerful, imposing manner belonging only to a Titled Douluo burst out from his body.

Everyone except Yu Xiaogang was surprised after looking at the ninth spirit ring. The old figure continued, " Your ninth spirit ring will grow as your body and spirit energy becomes stronger. " This single sentence thundered in his mind.

The old figure finally bowed to Tang Hao and said, " Remember your promise. " Obviously, only Tang Hao understood the meaning behind his words.

As a caring and kind person, Ah Yin did not want to see anyone suffering because of her, but on the other hand, she was happy to see her beloved becoming stronger.