Christmas Time (Days Union x Reader)

Yuh, it's me, still alive. I decided I wanted to pull this together right before Christmas morning, which is when I want everything done. Keep in mind this is only the first one and that I'm totally winging it.

This is just kinda hints of the entire Union x reader, and I didn't just want to call it "Christmas Time" since I knew less people would click on it, so uh, yea! Might not be my typical work since I'm out of my x reader groove, but I'm sure you'll still enjoy it

Your Operative name is Exhilarated btw, means happy and animated!

Happy reading ❤️

I smiled as I finished tying the bow on of my many presents. While Christmas wasn't my favorite at tines, I liked getting to spend time with all my friends. As an operative, I rarely got a chance to really express myself, despite my name. I felt obligated to buy presents for anyone I spoke to weekly, which happened to be many, many people.

"Exhilarated! Do you have any brown ribbon?" Dynamic came in from my kitchen. In order to get presents done as fast as possible, we were tag teaming it. Besides our gifts for each other, all the gifts we needed to wrap were here. We also had some Christmas music playing in the background.

"Yep! In that box." I pointed to my left, where I had some large boxes of basic Christmas supplies. The box they needed held all my gift wrapping stuff. Dynamic went digging through it, and eventually pulled out the brown ribbon they needed, probably for one of the many Radiant gifts.

"What would I do without you?" Dynamic sighed happily and gave me a hug from behind.  I had traded my usual hair piece for a typical Christmas hat I had, and I had collected various other Christmas items while looking for my wrapping supplies that weren't necessarily made for wearing. I had found some false garland I had draped around my neck on top of my bandana, and I had hooked random ornaments on my vest. I had also found some fun Christmas cape I didn't realize I had on. I had put some light up necklace on Dynamic along with a handful of tiny ornaments hanging off the brim of their cap.

"I'm sure you'd be fine without me, but even Scary has to admit I'm helpful." I smiled up at them, and tried my best to hug them back. They sat back down next to me on the floor, and got back to wrapping the present they had left. They skillfully tied the brown ribbon around the green wrapped present and curled the free ends.

"You're awesome. I don't know why this is the place to be for Christmas stuff, but I love it!" Dynamic moved their finished present to their left.

"Hell yeah! Look at how much we've gotten done." I said proudly. To their left and to my right, we each had a growing pile of presents.

"Do you think anyone will pop by?" He asked me, fumbling with some red snow dotted wrapping paper.

"Probably. Nobody has said they will, but you never know." I shrugged. While that could be a little risky since we might not have wrapped their present yet, it was always nice to get a surprise visit from a friend. The two of us worked in silence for a little bit longer, before I decided I was getting tired.

"Hey Dynamic, wanna go for a quick walk or something? I'm getting sleepy." I fought back a yawn, hoping they agreed since I thought the cold of the outside would perk me right up.

"Oh, sure! Let's get dressed a little warmer and leave our, uhm, decorations here." They took off their hat to pluck off the little multicolored bulbs.

"That's fair, but I'm taking this cape thingy." I took it off only to slip on a warmer coat and [OPERATIVE] gloves. I left my garland and collection of vest ornaments on my couch. Maybe we could watch a Christmas movie later. Since the radio station we were listening to was a public one, we couldn't pause it, so we let it continue running the way it was. The crisp air, as I predicted, snapped me out of my tired state. The snow from that morning was still all over everything, so everything still had a light coat of it.