Would You Rather #2

same deal as the last one so yeaj

40.
Would you rather be the protagonist an anime based off of a Days Union Royalty au or one based off of Police au?

(Answer here)

41.
Would you rather build a lego set of your choice with Unpredictable or Unstable?

(Answer here)

42.
Would you rather turn the Days Union as cats or dogs?

(Answer here)

43.
Would you rather design a new pair of sunglasses for Dynamic or design a new cologne for Radiant?

(Answer here)

44.
Would you rather keep Dreadful or Sorrowful in place by putting a cat on their lap? (Inspired by my own critter)

(Answer here)

45.
Would you rather set up and throw a party for Great or revamp certain rooms of their manor?

(Answer here)

46.
Would you rather write a biography for each operative which will be compiled into one book, or paint a full body group portrait of them?

(Answer here)

47.
Would you rather attempt to create something with an old fashioned sewing machine with Macabre or try to create something through glass blowing with Scary?

(Answer here)

48.
Would you rather spend Christmas or April Fool's Day with the Union?

(Answer here)

49.
Would you rather go camping with Radiant or attend a formal bash with Benevolent?

(Answer here)

50.
Would you rather break up a fight between Scary and Dreadful or one between Unstable and Unpredictable?

(Answer here)

51.
Would you rather try to keep Sorrowful from shedding a single tear for a day, or try to make Emotionless show emotions within a day?