The Scientific Method (Emotionless x reader)

feeling very RHHJFGBRRTGTBFVXXDSDREYHIUHTHGGFGT

anyways

(Y/L/N) = Your last name

Everything was dark, and all I could hear was my breathing. I could hear footsteps and the scariest voices I'd ever heard. When the metal blindfold came off, I could only see Horrid and my sibling. Everything else was faded. Horrid had this dark aura surrounding him, and my sibling had a light one. Horrid questioned us with an extremely sinister smile. I was frozen in fear, and my sibling bravely spoke for the two of us. The began arguing and Horrid stood up. He turned into this monster and grabbed my sibling. I wanted to help, but my limbs just wouldn't move. Cypress shoved him away quickly, knocking him to the ground. I tried to thank them, but my voice was on standby as well.

"Come on Aster. We don't have much time before he gets up." Cypress pulled me alongside them, and we raced down some long dark dripping black hallways. It screamed scary. Another monster like Horrid appeared from behind us, and my sibling trapped it with some fallen debris. They made it lead us towards an exit. It dissolved into thin air once we were at the edge of dark creepy woods that surrounded their base. One glance back at it made me want to scream. It radiated terror and evil, and the same goop I saw in the hallways was on the outside. Cypress led me into the woods. I finally felt a little at ease, but when I thought everything was ok, I got snatched off the ground, expelling all the air from my lungs.

"Cypress?" I muttered. I was in the air, forced to watch my sibling continue running. I was dangling. More of the creatures emerged from the shadows, but I was alone. I was frantic. I wanted my sibling and a way to get out of here.

"Night night." I heard Horrid purr into my ear before everything went black. The last thing I heard was this loud evil cackling, with more voices joining in until I couldn't hear myself think.

"CYPRESS!" I sat up in my bed panting. I wasn't with any creepy version of Horrid or in the woods, just the residence the days had been kind enough to gift me. That nightmare had me on edge. That event had happened months ago, and I still had nightmares about it. I shakily got out of my bed and put on my glasses. My steps were muffled by the socks I was wearing. I sat down at my desk, and quickly wrote what I remembered about the dream.

After reading what I wrote, I sighed. I had another nightmare about the day Cypress and I were captured. That day really had scared me, and if it wasn't for Cypress's quick thinking, we'd still be in there. Benevolent and Macabre would have never seen my sibling fighting the Nights alone, and we might've died. I wasn't an expert on psychological problems, but something changed in my head that day. I made a mental note to talk to Benevolent and Emotionless about what I'd been experiencing.

Abandoning the paper and pen, I walked over to the conjoining door between my residence and Cypress's. When I popped open the door, I wasn't surprised to see them awake and tinkering.

"What's wrong Aster?" They set down the small robot they were messing with and hugged me.

"I had another nightmare about the day we were captured." I hugged them back, not caring if they were dirty.

"Let's sit and talk about something then, huh? It doesn't have to be about your dream if you don't want it to be." Cypress led me over to their couch and had me sit.

"I'll just tell you about what Emotionless and I have found in the notebook so far." I decided not to tell them about my dream. I didn't want to embarrass myself anyways.

"Before you talk about that, are you and Emotionless a thing? You two are awfully cute when you work in the lab together. He even actually gets color when he's near you." Cypress gushed.