More Days Union x reader Christmas Stuff!

Some Christmas scenarios + a little more Days Union x reader!

Another (veryyyyyy late) Christmas gift from me to you guys <33

I'm so sorry for publishing this early on accident and for it being so late, I legitimately feel so guilty-

I'll kick things off with the scenarios and then go into the story bit. Not really scenarios, more like mini-stories so you can receive a moment with your favorite operative for Christmas <3

Happy reading 🧡

Scary
I rung his door bell a couple time energetically, fixing the wreath I had hung up for him a week ago. I was surprised it was still alive, meaning he was watering it. I smiled brightly at him after he answered the door.

"Hey Scary!" I peaked at him from over my box of supplies. Since Scary had never been too big on celebrating much of everything, even his own birthday, I always made sure he was prepared enough.

"Hi." The high ranked operative said blandly.

"Oh come on, where's the life, the Christmas spirit? You don't even sound scary hon." I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed him aside to get in. I eased the box onto the table. It held everything we would need to set up his place. At the moment, it only had things given to him up. I don't think he made much of an effort to set up anything of his own, or had anything for that matter. I saw some silver tinsel I gifted him last year, and some mantle decorations from the year before that.

"Instead of just trusting you to decorate on your own, I figured I'd join you. It'll be more fun this way anyways!" I grabbed his arm to show him what I'd brought over for him.

"Will you wear this please?" I pleaded Scary, holding out a Christmas hat.

"Sure." He took it from me and dropped it onto one of his helmet spikes.

"Perfect! So I have some lights, red and gold ornaments, more tinsel, and some other random things I think you would like." I uncurled some gold tinsel, little bits of it flying everywhere.

"Alright, what's first?" He accepted the large pile of things I passed him and followed me into his kitchen.

"Let's decorate in here since you've not done much. I'm surprised you even did your living room." Together, we unwound an entire string of garland, which was longer than I remembered. Since I wanted to hook it onto the wall with some special hooks I had, Scary let my up on his back. It was weird being Scary's height and practically skimming the ceiling, but he kept a nice grip on me so I didn't need to worry about falling. He seemed like he was going to laugh after I decided to set the garland I had yet to use on his head.

"Look, this is gorgeous!" I hooked my arms around his neck and lent forward once we were finally done. I adjusted a little piece that looked off to me, satisfied. He looked around too, not scowling as he usually would.

"It's not awful." He let me slid off his back. "What next?"

"Is someone having funnnn?" I drawled out the last letter of fun after catching a hint of a smile on his face. He didn't answer, and turned his back to me.

"Scaryyyyyy why are you ignoring me?" I jokingly flicked his arm, whining, and pulled out a very long strand of lights, planning to try and do it myself so he'd actually come back to helping when I got an idea.

I shook out the lights as quickly as I could by flailing my arms around. It was a little tangled up in a couple spots, but I wanted this to work, so I didn't stop to fix it. I made sure the outlet end was on the side I was holding. Then, giggling, I began wrapping Scary in the lights with some flicks of my wrists. I was an operative after all; I was strong. He realized a split second after I began what I was doing since he flinched, but he chose to remain motionless. I hopped up onto his counter to finish the job, and tied a lose knot around his broad shoulders. Finally I plugged them in, making Scary a glowing bundle.