2k Would You Rather Special

I'm pretty much only rereleasing this for nostalgia especially since I'm WAY past 2k but a milestone is a milestone despite how small it is

some of these questions are so stupid what was I doing HELP

1.
Would you rather shadow Emotionless or Scary for an entire week?

(Answer here)

2.
Would you rather shoot Great, and then be shot by Unpredictable, or shoot Unstable, and then be shot by Radiant?

(Answer here)

3.
Would you rather play strip twister with Macabre or strip Mario Cart with Dynamic?

(Answer here)

4.
Would you rather work beside Benevolent in her hospital or work beside Practical in his workshop?

(Answer here)

5.
Would you rather never stop crying no matter how you feel, like Sorrowful, or never stop smiling no matter how you feel, like Radiant?

(Answer here)

6.
Would you rather constantly have to wear a mask like Placid or not wear one like Dreadful?

(Answer here)

7.
Would you rather never be left alone by the Union or be wanted dead and hunted down by them?

(Answer here)

8.
Would you rather be loved or feared by the operatives?

(Answer here)

9.
Would you rather die a valiant death for the Union or escape as a traitor?

(Answer here)

10.
Would you rather be Scary's older sibling, or Unpredictable's younger one?

(Answer here)

11.
Would you rather go to the mall with Radiant, or go gun shopping with Macabre?

(Answer here)

12.
Would you rather be the same height as Unstable or Great?

(Answer here)

13.
Would you rather live with Benevolent and Macabre as the angel and devil in your shoulder or be emotionless like Emotionless?

(Answer here)

14.
Would you rather force the operatives to wear stiletto boots with their uniforms or wear the color opposite of theirs of their color wheels?

(Answer here)

15.
Would you rather play Truth or Dare with Dynamic and Dreadful, or play Never Have I Ever with Placid and Practical?