Sword Saint Yorihime

Youmu didn't know what to think. If she doesn't stop Kasen, the hermit turned oni to ravage through the lands she may end up becoming more powerful... However, the Divine Miko's life is on the line as well.

"Get me to the Young Mistress, Udonge."

"Eh!? But what about the--"

"Her first! Or else I have nobody else to serve under..."

Reisen looked at Youmu, wide-eyed. However she then nodded and grabbed Youmu's hand and brought her over as quickly as possible to the Fortress gate, through the front yard, and they went through the escape tunnel that was used by Youmu and the Miko during the beginning.

"How's Yorihime-Sama?"

"She's... She's passed."

"The sickness got to her?"

"Mmm. And right afterwards, those fairies just went for a siege on the fortress."

They followed the tunnel leading out, and they see the Divine Miko, armed with a gohei, stepping backwards from Toyohime.

"Youmu! You're here!" The Divine Miko chirped.

"I am here indeed, Young Mistress."

"Ah, Swordswoman of The Divine Miko... We meet again one last time!"

Toyohime said with a grin, before she gripped her sword with two hands, before speaking again, "I will do anything to defend our territory!"

She then went to strike Youmu with a slash...

"HYAA-- Ghh!"

But Youmu just shrugged it off by sidestepping, and thrusted Hakuroken through Toyohime's heart.

"I... I..."

"Yeah, it's OK. Easy now..." Youmu tries to calm Toyohime down from the shock of the blow.

"Could you please... Move out of the way...? I have something to say..."

Youmu pulls out the blade, sighing.

"Fine, go ahead. You're going to die either way."

"I think I am indeed unable to defend our territory... So, I think I might just need some assistance... From my dearest sister!"

She then used her own sword to stab her own stomach, drawing out blood. Afterwards she begins to chant a spell, which caused her to convulse as her back then tears itself apart like a cocoon.

A hand came out of the torn back of Toyohime.

And to everyone's shock, it is Yorihime, in her casualwear, and is now healthy... And alive.

"I don't want to do this... But the ritual that Toyohime made, included a sworn oath where I shall be filled with the will to defend the fortress..."

Yorihime crawled out of her sister's body, blood and juices were spread all over the grass as she did so. She then grabbed the sword that Toyohime had, and stood up.

"Which means, Konpaku... I must destroy you."