The Genbu Ravine

Youmu walked around, and she finds a narrow slot that leads to one of the passages in the ravine.

"Hmph, doesn't seem safe around here... Too open."

It was then when suddenly bullets were sent flying towards Youmu, who cut them with the Hakuroken, before a lightbulb turned on in her thoughts.

"Ah, I just remembered!"

She then pulled out the iron umbrella she retrieved from the Armored Youkai back at Myouren, and opened it. The bullets then ricocheted upon impact on the iron.

"Heh. Got 'em."

Then a huge bullet hits the umbrella, pierced through it and blew Youmu's head and torso, leaving only a stump on top of her lower body half.

Death

"Impressive!" A loud female voice said from above, revealing to be a Goddess in red clothes and is adorned with red ribbons, with a mind-broken Kappa on her arms.

Meanwhile, at the source of the bullets, two Kappa are seen at the edge of the ravine, one is manning an odd looking turret while the other is carrying a large power source.

"Baby, can you spare another battery for the railgun, please?"

"Coming right up, girl!"

Youmu opens her eyes, sweating a lot and making a weirded out expression at the vision she sees.

She then sat down in a meditative manner, and after a moment she becomes translucent. She then snuck through the ravine unseen by the Kappa snipers, in order to avoid being shot by the railgun for real.

Along the way, she encountered some patrolling kappa, holding rifles.

"I think they are rail-powered too... Gotta watch out."

Youmu decided to snuff them out one by one, and she reached the edge of the ravine, leading to a cavern entrance. The river flows inside the caves, and Youmu followed it.

She stopped upon seeing a figure in front of her, and her translucence dissipated. The figure turned around, revealing itself to be a disfigured Kappa, with one eye and a hole on it's stomach. She growled lowly, before she approached Youmu, grabbed her by the collar and threw her down to a wide area, where the river flows through another hole.

Youmu stood up, and when she did, she sees...

A gigantic figure wearing red, with blonde hair, covered with a white mob cap

A gigantic figure wearing red, with blonde hair, covered with a white mob cap. On her back is a pair of wings adorned with colorful crystals.

The figure turned around and made a wide grin, which ranged from ear to ear. She then grabbed Youmu's tiny body in an instant and lifted it up.

"Let go you marxist cosplayer! I said let me go--"

Then the figure just slams Youmu around the cave floor as if she's a ragdoll, before beating her up with a dozen of poundings on her back upon putting her on the ground.

She then took her up, and opened her mouth widely before dropping her inside--

-----------
"That's not my fetish! I never liked vore, wether if it's in fanfic or fanarts! Get it?"

- YuuyaKizami21
-----------

Youmu woke up back at the statue and retraced her steps back to where she find the gigantic figure.

Youmu draws out Hakuroken this time, and battled the figure as she swings her arms wildly, laughing all the while. It seems likely that the figure has lost her ability to reason with anyone.

Noticing a cut on the giant's neck, Youmu jumped up, and used Hakuroken to slice it off, removing her head from the neck, leaving behind a stump.

The figure drops down to the ground, as Youmu then catches her breath.

"That's easy enough, but now where's the ferry?"

Youmu looked to her left, to see the figure's head staring at her. Not just that, it was her decapitated head, held by her own hands.

The head then growled loudly at Youmu, who then shrieked back fearfully in response.

"I... Is this thing immortal!?"

Youmu then put back Hakuroken into it's scabbard, and pulled out Roukanken this time. She jumped back to gain space, before she readied her blade.

"Soul Sign - Immortality Severance!"

The figure screeched as she pounced at Youmu, but Youmu dodged to the side before plunging her blade into the stump where the figure's neck is, and after pulling it out, she figure screams out in pain as she is engulfed in light, and dissipate into dust.

不死斬り
Immortality Severed

Now with nothing blocking her way, Youmu went to the hole where the river continued, and there she sees the wooden boat, and a sleeping figure boarding it.

- To Be Continued