Chapter 1

Deku POV
The bell had just rung signaling the end of the school day. I was walking black to the dorms by myself because the 'dekusquad' had said they were busy and went ahead.

When I was passing by the main room, I heard the voices of my friends. I quickly hid behind the door and listened in, feeling betrayed they had left me when they clearly were not busy.

"That damn Deku is really getting on my nerves." I heard my best friend Uraraka say. I covered my mouth as I felt tears slide down my face. "I feel the same way but as class rep I must stay on good terms with all of my classmates!" I could imagine Iida making his robot hands as he said this. "Then what should we do cause none of us wants to be friends with him anymore. All he does is leech off of us." Mina said. It was only then I realized that it wasn't only my squad in the room, it was the whole class. "I TOLD YOU DAMN EXTRAS FROM THE START HE WAS JUST A SHITTY NERD!" I couldn't listen anymore. I quickly took for my room, locking the door when I got there. I started punching my wall. "DAMMIT! Kacchan was right. I should've never even tried to come to UA." I sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. That's when my phone started to ring.

It was my mom. I picked up and held the phone to my ear. "Hey mom." I said. "Hi baby. I don't have much time right now but I was wondering if you wanted to move to America? Before you say anything, I already have a house there and found a job that is better for me. I know you love your friends but I really think this will be good for the both us so what do you say?" I went quiet for a few minutes. I was about to say no when I remembered what I heard in the common room. "Actually, that'd be great mom. When do we leave?" I heard her squeal on the other side. "Yes! Thank you so much baby! We leave tomorrow morning so make sure you say bye to everyone. I will be contacting Principal Nezu to transfer you to the top hero school in America." I smiled slightly. "Alright. Bye mom, I love you." I said. " I love you too baby. Sleep well." I hung up.

I quickly got off the floor and started packing, making sure to leave an outfit out for tomorrow. When I finished packing, it was almost 11. I got in bed and quickly fell asleep.
**********************************************
End.