Chapter 6

Deku's POV
Back when I had first met the Aces, I told them about my old classmates. Let's just say they were not happy.

Uri and I would often fuck around and kiss in public but we're not dating. He's still very flirty but more so with me than anyone else. Today, we were in heros edu when Mr. Senku gave an announcement.

"Tomorrow morning the Aces will be going to Japan and attending UA for the rest of the year. Once the school year finishes you have the option to come back or stay in Japan. We were already given consent from your parents so we suggest you get packing now." All of the Aces looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders with an unreadable expression on my face. "I'm gonna head home and pack then." I left the class and went home.

That night, I was laying in bed with my suitcase already packed. I was nervous to go back but I didn't plan to hang out with any of them so I should be fine. I pulled my blanket up higher and fell asleep.

Next morning~
When I woke up, I took a quick shower and tied my hair up in a bun. I got dressed in a white shirt that said 'white shirt' and black ripped jeans. They decided they wanted our class to start today so we're going to be taking a private jet so we can make it in time for the hero course at the end of the day.

 They decided they wanted our class to start today so we're going to be taking a private jet so we can make it in time for the hero course at the end of the day

I was the last one of the Aces to get to the airport. When they saw me, Uri came running up to me and kissed my neck because he was too short to reach my lips. I bent down and gave him a proper kiss before holding his tiny hand and walking back over to the group. We boarded the plane and took a nap.

Time skip~
We just got to the school when Principal Nezu came out to greet us. "Ah Midoriya. It's nice to see you again. You've grown a lot." I just nodded my head. "Alright let me show you guys to the field where the hero course has already started." Some men took our suitcases and we followed Nezu.

I heard Aizawa sensei talking. "Alright problem children. For the rest of the school year we will be having new students from America. They are called the Aces and are the strongest of their school. You can come out now." We all walked out. I was towards the back holding Uri's hand. Mil introduced herself first. "Hey I'm Emiline but call me Em or Mil." The twins were next. "I'm Ria and this is my twin Rio." "I'm Jayla." Uri and I went to the front. "I'm Uriah but call me Uri!" He smiled but I could see the malicious intent behind it. "Izuku Midoriya." Was all I said. The class was shocked. They were all thinking the same thing. 'He's hot'. "DAMN DEKU WH—" Aizawa sensei interrupted him. "That's enough Bakugou. He just got here." He looked at me. "Problem child could you and your friends tell us about yourselves and your quirk?" I shrugged. "Sure." Mil smiled. "I'll go first! My quirk is phantom. I can turn myself into a phantom or summon them. I like to skate and vape!" Iida almost passed out when she said this. "VAPE?!" She stared at him. "Yes. Vape." Jayla stood next to her. "I'll go next. My quirk is darts. I can turn any object into a sharp weapon and throw it with pinpoint accuracy. I like being with Izuku and the rest of the Aces." I laughed at this. Her face flushed. "We'll go next. Our quirks are Yin and Yang. I can control light and make substances out of it. Rio can control shadows and anything in them!" Ria said. "I'm going next! My quirk is slice. I can use any element and turn it into a sharp blade that can cut through anything!" Uri said excitedly while hugging my arm. "You already know my quirk." I said blandly. "Alright. Thank you Aces. Today was just an introduction for you guys so you can sit to the side or go to the dorms. We added an extra floor for you guys if you wanted to be separate from class A." Aizawa said looking at us. We nodded. "Izu let's stay outside! I don't wanna go to the dorms yet!" Uri pouted. "Alright. Let's go other there." I said smiling softly. "You guys coming?" I said looking at the other Aces. "Of course! We are your bestest friends!" Rio said. "That not a word dumbass!" Ria yelled. We all sat down when we were a good distance away. Uri saw class A staring at me, so he climbed on top on me and sat on my crotch. I leaned towards his ear. "Don't do any you'll regret." He shivered and nodded. I put my hands on the back of his thighs and squeezed. Uri pushed me down on the grass and crawled up my shirt. He kissed up my abs and laid his head on my chest. Mil, being the mom she is, sat by my head to block the sun from my eyes from the sun. I felt her petting my head and was about to fall asleep when I heard Jayla scream. My eyes shot open and I sat up, almost forgetting about Uri who was in my shirt. I looked at Jayla who had a burn mark on her arm in the shape of a hand. Uri got out of my shirt and looked at her. I saw the anger in his eyes when he looked at the burn on her arm. I forced him to look at me and kissed his temple. I picked him up and gave him to Mil to hold as I went over to Jayla. "What happened?" I asked with a dark voice. Jayla looked at me with tears in her eyes. "That Bakugou kid wanted to talk to you but I saw you with Uri and Mil so I told him to wait but he wouldn't take no for an answer and grabbed my arm with his quirk." She said as tears rolled down her face. I glared at Bakugou and picked her up. "Let's take you to RG, okay?" I gave her a soft smile. As I walked by Mil, I gave her a look that she knew. If she didn't beat his ass, I would. She nodded and I continued to walk to RG.

Time skip~
Jay and I just got back to the dorms when the other Aces came running up to us. I saw class A in the common room watching us. I looked at Jay, "Go rest. I'll make dinner tonight." The Aces cheered. Jay laid down on the couch with the other Aces and Uri followed me to the kitchen. I was making dinner for the six of us when arms wrapped around my waist. "What's wrong, Uri?" I asked. "It's nothing. I just missed you." I laughed. "I wasn't gone for that long." He pouted. I was finished making dinner so I turned around to face him. I leaned back on the counter and held his tiny waist. "You want a kiss~" I asked with a teasing voice. He nodded. "Then come get it." I said. He got on his tippy toes and wrapped his arms around my neck. Still a few inches short of my lips, he jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist. He kissed me gently and stroked my cheeks. He pulled back and smiled. "I got it." He giggled. I smiled at him and put him down. "Call the idiots for me?" I asked. He nodded and left to the common room. Not even a minute later, five dumbasses came sprinting into the room. We started eating and class A came in a few minutes later. Their mouths watered at the food on the table but looked away quickly when they were glared at by a very tiny boy. They made their own dinner and sat down a few seats away from us. When we finished, we sat down in the common room. My old classmates walked in nervously. "H-hey. We were wondering if you guys wanted to play truth or dare with us." Uri, who was leaning on me, looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine. We're playing in this room though." After I said that, the rest of class A came in. They sat down in any open seat. I was sitting in between Uri and Mil. Mina cleared her throat. "Okay um.. Midoriya. Truth or dare?" I sighed. "Truth." She looked disappointed. "Okay. What piercings and tattoos do you have? Can you show us?" Uri got off me. I stood up and took off my shirt. Class A was shocked.

(If you forgot^^)I turned around and showed them my back

(If you forgot^^)
I turned around and showed them my back. I didn't feel like putting my shirt back so I just sat back down. "I have two piercings on each ear, an eyebrow, and a tongue piercing." I said blandly. Bakugou was blushing and looked everywhere but me. Mina gulped. "Okay. You ask next.." Uri was staring at my body with lust and leaned back into me. He continued to touch and grope my body as I was looking for another person to ask. "Jayla. Truth or dare?" She looked up in surprise. "Dare.." I smirked. "Kiss any one person in this room." Her face flushed. I glared down at Uri who was now groping my crotch. He knelt down in between my legs and shoved his face into my crotch. I sighed in exasperation. When I looked back up, Jayla was right in front of my face. I flinched back and laughed. "I guess you chose me?" She nodded embarrassed. I grabbed the back of her neck and slammed my lips on hers. She pulled away after a minute or so, her face almost as red as Kirishima' hair. She ended up passing out. I looked down at her. "Oops." I said sheepishly.

*********************************************
End.