Chapter 4

Deku POV
When I got in the car, I realized that there were not enough seats for everyone. "There's not enough seats for everyone so who's willing to sit on someone's lap?" I asked. Uri came forward. "I don't mind sitting on your lap~" I thought about it. "Sure. You're pretty tiny so it shouldn't be any trouble." Everyone got in the car and Uri sat on my lap. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer so I could put the seat belt on. He was pressed against my crotch but as long as he didn't move it should be fine.

When we pulled in my driveway, everyone was shocked. I saw my mom waiting outside and I smiled. We all got out of the car and I ran up to my mom and gave her a hug. Since I was a lot taller than her, she went on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek. "Thank you so much mom." I said as I nuzzled my face in her hair. "You're welcome baby. It's the least I could do." I let go and smiled at her. "These are my friends Emiline, Uriah, Jayla, Rio, and Ria." My mom smiled at them. "It's nice to meet you guys. I hope you will be great friends with Izu. His friends back in Japan were really shitty to him." If I had juice in my mouth I would spit it out. I have never heard my mom curse before. My friends started laughing. "We'll make sure to be his bestest friends." Rio said. "Bestest isn't a word dumbass." Ria responded. We all laughed. "Well I'll be going to work so don't break anything." She looked at me. "I won't. Be safe." She got in her car and left.

"Alright let's go to my room." I said. To say they were shocked when they saw my room would be an understatement.

After a while of talking on my bed, I got bored. "How about we get tattoos?" I asked. "That's a great idea!" Mil said. We hopped back in my car with the same seating. When we got there we decided that we would get our own tattoos and a matching tattoo on our left arm. I got a large tattoo that covered my whole back and right arm and partially on my left hip. While I was there, I got a tongue and eyebrow piercing.

 While I was there, I got a tongue and eyebrow piercing

On our left arms, we all got a medium sized tattoo.

 After we all finished, we went to the hair salon to dye our hair

After we all finished, we went to the hair salon to dye our hair. I dyed the tips of my hair black. After that, we went back to my house and decided to have a sleepover.

*********************************************
End.