Chapter 14

Deku's POV
I woke up to Uri lightly slapping my face. Placing my hand in front of my face to block out the light, I slowly opened my eyes. "Yeah?" I asked, my voice deeper than usual from just waking up. "I want to shower." He said. "Then go." I deadpanned. He slapped me again, harder this time. "Tell that to my legs who immediately fold when I try to stand up." He sassed. Last nights events came back to me. "Oh. Right." I said getting up and stretching. I heard him mumbling death threats and insults under his breath and lightly chuckled.

I carried him to the bathroom and let him bathe as I took a shower. When I finished, I got dressed and carried Uri back to the bed. He was looking up at me with a pout. I smiled at him. "I'll bring you back some ice cream. Text Mil if you get hungry." He was still pouting but nodded. I grabbed my backpack that had a spare change of clothes along with a towel and left the room.

It's been awhile since I've last been to the gym to train by myself so that's what I plan to do for the day. I walked past the common to see the Aces, except Uri, and all of class A. Everyone looked in my direction when they heard my footsteps. I leaned on the wall and slung my bad over one shoulder. "Hey Zuzu. Where are you going?" Mil asked. "I'm going to the gym for the day so I'll see you guys later." I said. "Okay. Make sure you bring at least two water bottles, a spare change of clothes, a towel, and—" "Okay mom I got it." I cut her off. She only gave me a soft smile and went back to her phone. I left the room and started my walk to the gym.

Time skip (Gym)~
I had just walked in the gym and immediately felt eyes on me. I ignore them and walked to the least crowded area. Putting down my bag, I sat down and stretched. I was about to put my headphones in when a girl came behind me and tapped my shoulder. "Yes?" I asked, slightly annoyed. "Hey pretty boy~. You're very attractive and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me sometime." She flirted. Poorly if you ask me. I could tell that she has never been rejected before. "Not interested." I said blandly, putting my headphones in. I could see her shocked expression out of the corner of my eye along with the rest of the people in the gym. Though it was muffled, I heard her say something along the lines of 'you'll regret this'.  I ignored it and went back to stretching.

Awhile later, I felt another tap on my shoulder. It was the girl from before along with a macho guy who was probably a few years older than me. "Yes?" I asked. The man stepped forward. "I heard you rejected Lilian. Is this true?" He asked roughly. "If that old hag's name is Lilian, then yes." I said indicating to the girl. Macho man was furious. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER!" He yelled. "I called her an old hag." I said. His face was almost the color of Kirishima's hair. "IN THE RING NOW!" He yelled, pointing to the boxing ring behind him. I simply shrugged and walked over to the ring. He followed behind me and got on the opposite side of the ring. "If I win, you will apologize to Lilian and take her on the date she asked for." He said roughly. "I got it, Macho man. Calm down already." I rolled my eyes. That's when I heard the doors of the gym slam open. In came two twins, one more excited than the other. Murmurs filled the gym. "Aren't those the Reyn twins from America?" I heard someone ask. Ria was angrily stomping towards me with Rio skipping behind her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" She yelled at me. "So you guys followed me I'm guessing?" I dodged. "Don't evade the question, dumbass." She glared. "Alright. Fine. He wanted to fight me for rejecting his girl toy." I said pointing to the macho man. Her glare turned to him and he flinched. She looked back at me. "You're the number 1 hero in America! You should know better than to accept a challenge like that!" She scolded. "But we're not in America." I smirked. She froze for a second before smirking back at me. "You know what? You're right. Beat his ass Zuzu!" I smiled and looked back over to the macho man only to be met with a fist inches from my face. I quickly side stepped and kneed him hard in the stomach. He coughed out saliva before standing back up. "I expected more." I taunt. He charged a me again. I dodged his fist and punched him hard in the temple. He fell to the ground and I lightly kicked him to see if he was unconscious. He was so the ref announced me to be the winner. I smiled smugly at the twins and they smiled back. Rio was cackling like a mad man. I was walking back to them when I froze. I saw the twins go rigid as well when they sensed the bloodlust surrounding the gym. I looked behind behind them to see a pissed off Mil. "Heyy Mil." I smiled awkwardly. "What's up?" She stomped over to me and pinched my ear, dragging me and the twins out of the gym. Ria was carrying my bag. She stopped on the corner of the street. "You can't even go to the gym without causing trouble?!" She yelled at me. "I tried to but some hag started flirting with me and when I told her to buzz off she got that macho man on my ass!" I explained. She sighed loudly. "Just don't let it happen again." I smiled knowing I would live another day. "And as for you two." She looked at the twins. "I told you to make sure he stayed out of trouble." She hissed. The twins could only look around awkwardly. "No dinner for you guys tonight." She said. They looked at her wildly and opened their mouths to say something before they were cut off. "Not a word." She glared. Mil turned around and started walking back to the dorms, us following close behind, when a voice called out to us. "Hey! Wait a second!" We turned around. He was a decent height with a small frame but curvy where it counts. "My name is Fei. Fei Andes." The guy, now Fei, said. "Izuku Midoriya. A pleasure." I responded. "I was wondering if you could train me. I tried to train at the gym but everyone just pushes me around and call me names." He said looking down. I put my hand on his head and ruffled his hair. "Follow us." I said and we started walking again.