Chapter 11

Deku's POV
I was standing outside Bakugou's door when I heard strange noises from inside. I put my ear to the door to try and hear better but there wasn't much difference so I grabbed the door handle, twisting it slowly so it wouldn't creak. I pushed it open and closed it behind me silently.

I looked over to the bed and my eyes widened slightly. Bakugou was on the bed fingering himself while moaning my name. I walked towards the bed, grabbing a random black shirt along the way. When I was behind him, I quickly tied the shirt over his eyes and pinned his wrists to the bed. "Who the fuck are you?!" He yelled. I stayed silent and grabbed the belt off his pants that were thrown to the side. I wrapped his wrists around the bed post and tied them together while getting in between his spread legs, placing them on my shoulders. I groped his ass roughly as I stuck my tongue inside him, licking at his walls and searching for his prostate. When I found it, I continued to abuse the spot until he came all over his chest. I pulled my sweats down far enough for my dick to spring out and pressed against him, sliding in slowly. As much as I hated to admit it, his ass squeezed me perfectly.

I roughly fucked him and let out a low groan. I picked up my pace and felt him tighten around me. Even after he came for the second time, I continued to fuck him until I felt myself throb in anticipation. I pulled out and came on his chest, breathing heavily as I massaged his thighs softly. Leaning down, I left hickeys all over his thighs and chest. It was only then that I saw the tears running down his face behind the shirt that was still covering his eyes. "Why are you crying?" I asked confused. He curled himself up in a ball and sobbed. "I hate you!" He cried out. "I wanted to save my first time for deku! And you stole it!" He sobbed out. "Why would you save yourself for him if he hates your guts?" I asked. "I know he hates me! But I love him so much that even if he didn't want to be with me I'd always be there for him." He cried. As much as I do hate his guts, I'm not that much of a heartless person. I untied his hands and pulled his back into my chest, sitting there while listening to him cry his eyes out.

When all I heard were sniffles, I looked down at his face, which was still covered by the blindfold. "Are you done?" I asked. He slowly nodded. I took off his blindfold and looked into his widened eyes. "At least you were able to save yourself for him." I said. He looked down angry. "What's wrong now?" I asked. "I was too busy crying to actually enjoy it." He whispered. I sighed. "Since that was technically rape, I'll fuck you again after dinner. Properly. Now get dressed. Momo called for dinner." I said as I walked to the door. "Deku!" He yelled out. I turned around.
He tried to walk to me but ended up on the floor. I sighed as I walked over to him, picking him up by his plump ass and placing him back on the bed. "Yes?" I asked. His face turned red and he looked away. "Can I kiss you?" He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the back of his head, forcing my lips on his. The kiss only last a few moments but he was panting when I pulled away. I got up and walked back over to the door. "Now get dressed." I said as I walked out.

**********************************************
End.