Q&A

So I think I've let the questions marinate for long enough so yeahhh... let's get started!

"What's your OTP":

My otp is probably krdk or Inadeku. I like bkdk too but sometimes the ship can get toxic so I don't think I could ever really call it my otp.

"What other animes do you know":

I really like aot, hxh, demon slayer, black clover, and tpn.

"Is there a reason why Shoto hasn't made an appearance? Is Izuku going to end up with anyone?":

To answer your first question, Shoto has been there the entire time but he just hasn't been talking. He's just sitting it the back like 👀. And for your second question, I'm not really sure yet. I have an ending in mind but I may change it depending on what happens in the future chapters.

"Any interest on Owari no Seraph and school days?":

Okay, I really like Owari no Seraph but I've never watched School Days before.

"Do you know Danganronpa?":

I've watched a few episodes but it wasn't for me.

"Is there going to be any fighting, arguing, angst between Izuku and his new boys and his ex-friends or ex-classmates?":

Yes actually! I just haven't gotten to it yet.

"Will Izuku settle down with one of them? I saw how he loved Uri and Fei and then realized Fei was different but after Tartarus he got some more people in his harem.":

I'm not too sure about the ending yet but it's possible he could end up with one of them. Or all of them. Idk.

"What happened to the LOV?":

Okay so the LOV will be making another appearance in the upcoming chapters. I'm thinking about making it a little angsty 😏

"Did Izuku keep fucking Shigaraki even though he's not at UA anymore?":

I don't know if you guys remember, but in the chp where Izuku went to their base, the deal was that the LOV would not attack UA while Izu and the Aces were there. In return, Izu would fuck Shiggy regularly. When Izuku was framed, it was because Uracaca was stealing the files from the school and giving them to the LOV, specifically Toga. Since that was a violation to their arrangement, Izuku was no longer going to be fucking Shiggy. Hope that makes sense!

"What are your pronouns?":

I go by she/they pronouns!! 😙

***
That's all of the questions I've gotten so if you have any more, I'll answer you in the comments!

Byeee 💕💕