Chapter 18

Deku's POV
When I woke up, Uri was asleep half off the bed and Fei was tangled in my legs. I untangled our legs slowly to not wake him up and went to get ready. After I showered and brushed my teeth, I left the room to make breakfast.

Bakugou was the only one awake at this time. He was at the stove making breakfast for the 'bakusquad'. I walked in behind him, heading straight for the fridge. I felt him staring at my neck and closed the fridge. "Yes?" I asked. "Your neck..." He said. "Yes. Have you never seen hickeys before?" I asked, irritated. He nodded but kept staring. I turned back around, trying not to burn the pancakes I had put on the stove. When they were finished, I put them all on separate plates with fruit and syrup on top. I was about to turn around when I felt myself be caged in.

I fully turned myself around and saw a flushed Bakugou. "H-hey. I want to hang out with you today. Can I?" He stuttered. "You can do whatever you want." I said. He frowned and pushed his body flush against mine. "Please give me a yes or no answer." He said. I held his face in my hands. I hummed before leaning in, pressing my lips to his. His arms wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me closer. I turned us around, pressing his back into the counter. His hands moved to my hair and pulled gently. I let him go. "Do as you please." I smirked, grabbing the plates and moving them to the table. A few minutes later, the Aces came down. Uri was dragging Fei. They were still in my hoodies. I saw them frown when they saw me. I was wearing a black turtle neck that covered most, but not all, of their hickeys.

 I was wearing a black turtle neck that covered most, but not all, of their hickeys

They all sat down, Uri was on my lap while Fei and Bakugou were sitting next to me. Uri turned around to look at me. "Your shoulders are so muscular, Izu." He said, massaging them. "Thank you." I smiled. He turned back around and continued eating.

When we all finished, I stood up and placed all the plates in the sink. Uri grabbed my arm. "Bite me." He said. Everyone looked at him. "Why?" I asked. "You need some, don't you?" He asked. "You haven't had any all morning." He pointed out. I hummed in agreement and leaned down into his neck, skimming my fangs before sinking them in. He held onto my shirt, closing his eyes. I pulled away, licking the blood off my teeth. "That was hot." He said, looking up at me. "Was it?" I replied, smirking. He smirked back at me. We walked to the common room and sat down on the couch. I sat in between Fei and Uri. I wrapped my arms around them and pulled them towards my chest. Uri grabbed the remote and put on a random movie. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes.

Awhile later, I heard Bakugou and his squad come in. Kiri and Denki sat on the floor, holding onto each of my legs. Bakugou was hesitant but walked over to me before straddling me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and putting his head in the crook of my neck. I finally opened my eyes, looking at everyone. "Am I a body pillow now?" I asked. Uri laughed. "I'm gonna go get food. Want anything?" He asked. "Can you bring me back an iced coffee and chicken nuggets?" I asked. "Mhm. I'll be back later." He said. "Can someone turn off the lights please?" I asked to no one in particular. Kiri got up and turned it off. "Thanks." I said. He hummed and sat back down next to my leg. I wrapped my now free arm around Bakugou, sliding my hand up the back of his shirt. He shivered and hugged me tighter. I looked at the three who were leaning on me and saw that they all fell asleep. My hand slid down the back of his sweatpants. I trailed my finger down to his entrance, teasing him. "D-deku." He whispered. I hummed in response, slowly sliding my fingers in. He moaned softly in my ear. "You have to be quiet. You don't want to wake up everyone, do you?" I asked, teasingly. He shook his head. "Then don't make a sound." I said, grinned widely. I pushed my fingers in deeper, picking up my pace. He put one of his hands over his mouth, his other gripping my shoulder. I pushed in another finger, curling them inside him. He bit into my shoulder, his teeth digging into my skin through my shirt. "I'm gonna cum." He whispered harshly in my ear. I pull my fingers out. He whined in my ear and I shushed him. I pulled my pants down just enough for my dick to spring out. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest. "Calm down." I said. He hummed but didn't respond. I pulled his sweats down to his ankles and left them there. I positioned him on top of me and pushed his hips down. His eyes widened. I shoved two of my fingers in his mouth to keep him quiet. "Ride me." I whispered. He leaned back, holding onto my shoulders. "Someone could hear us." He whispered, his words mumbled by my fingers. "Let me worry about that. Just go." I said. He rolled his hips a few times before bouncing on me. I shoved my fingers further into his mouth. He leaned forward, laying his head in the crook of my neck. "Make sure you stay quiet." I said as I removed my fingers from his mouth and placed them on his hips. My nails dug in slightly as I forced him to speed up. "W-wait!" He whispered loudly. I looked at him for a second before grabbing the back of his hair and forcing his lips on mine. He pulled roughly at my hair as his eyes widened, drool coming out of the corner of his mouth. He came all over his stomach. I felt his walls tighten around me and rolled his hips a few more times before cumming inside of him. He let go of my shoulders. "You should get yourself cleaned up." I told him. He nodded and stood up, his legs shaking. I stood up after him, heading to my own room to shower.