Backstories

Heyyy guys. This is not a chapter!! These are the backstories of my ocs cus I forgot to add it earlier in the story. I don't plan on going in depth on them. (You'll know what happened but not all of the details basically). Thankss!!

*********************************************

Uriah
Uri's mother died while giving birth to him so he lived alone with his pedophilic dad. His dad would call him 'Uriah' while raping him, which is why he prefers to be called Uri. He's very insecure after being constantly degraded but tried to cover it up by being flirtatious with almost every guy he met until Izuku.
When he met Mil, who lived in her own apartment with the help of her mom, he left and moved in with her. He hasn't seen his father since.

Emiline
Mil's parents wanted her to be the perfect daughter and put all of their attention on making her so, neglecting her younger brother in the process. She took care of him by herself and started to see him as her own child. (Hence why she is the mom of the group). He ended up dying in a villain attack which caused Mil to go into depression. Her mother, unlike her father, noticed her change in mental state and helped her move into her own apartment. She still talks to her mother every once in awhile.

Jayla
Jay grew up with both of her parents but has always had social anxiety since she was young. Her parents tried to help her many times but the thought of having to talk about herself and her problems to her parents or a therapist would make her have a panic attack. They gave up on trying to help her and could only hope for the best. Her social anxiety started to lessen when she met the Aces. (Before Izuku came).

Rio and Ria
Rio and Ria had a more or less normal childhood besides for the fact that Rio was constantly bullied at school for relying on his sister too much. Ria, being protective as she is, beat up the kids that picked on Rio and constantly reassured him it was okay for him to rely on her.

That's it for the backstories. Sorry if some parts are a lil confusing. Ask me if you have any questions!