Chapter 20

Deku's POV
When I woke up, Uri was cuddling into all of the blankets, leaving a shivering Fei on my other side. I sighed and carefully peeled one of the blankets off of Uri. Fei woke up when I wrapped the blanket around him. "I'm gonna go get coffee. I'll meet you in class later. Tell Uri for me when he wakes up." I said softly. "Okay. I'll see you later." He replied, tiredly. I chuckled and went to the bathroom to get ready.

When I finished, I tied my hair up in a bun and left. I made it to the coffee shop and was standing in line when a little boy ran up to me. "Mister Deku! Can I have your autograph!" He smiled happily. "Of course, little man!" I said, taking the notebook from his hands. I signed it and handed it back to him. "Thank you so much!" He screamed. I just chuckled and pat his shoulder, lightly pushing him back towards his mom. By now, I was at the front of the line. "Medium iced coffee please." I said. The lady just nodded, her face flushed. A few minutes later, they handed me my coffee and I left, heading back to UA.

Third POV~ at UA
Aizawa sat in the teachers lounge, head in his hands before looking back at detective Tsukauchi and taking the tablet from his hands. "You're not lying, right?" He asked tiredly. He shook his head. "No Shota. One of your students is working for the league." The detective said. "And I know who it is. Watch the video." He said, pointing at the tablet. Aizawa pressed the play button, watching the scene unfold. The video showed Izuku handing stolen files to Dabi before watching the scarred man walk into a purple portal. His skin started to melt off but Aizawa had already looked away, standing up impatiently. Tsukauchi looked at him. "You didn't finish the- where are you going?" He cut himself off. Aizawa stayed silent, leaving the room.

He went to his class, slamming the door open. Everyone except Izuku was already there. "Listen up everyone. Midoriya is a traitor. He was found handing the villain Dabi files that were stolen from the school." He said. The class was shocked. At that moment, Izuku walked in with a coffee in his hands.

Deku's POV
I walked in class to see everyone staring at me with hatred. "What's going on?" I asked confused. "As if you don't know." Denki said. I turned to put my coffee down when Aizawa wrapped me with his scarf. "Where do you think you're going villain?" He asked roughly. "I was putting my coffee down. Now wanna tell me why you're calling me a villain?" I asked. His scarf let go. At the same time, my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. "Izu baby! I came to visit cause I missed you! I'll be outside your class in just a minute." My mom said. "Alright. Love you." I said. I looked back at Aizawa, who was holding out a tablet. He pressed play. My eyes widened. "That's not me! I was in my dorm last night." I said, panicking. "Damn Deku! You liar!" Bakugou shouted. "Arrest him." Aizawa said. Officers came up and handcuffed me from behind. I looked at the Aces. "I fucking knew it! I've been suspicious of you since we got here!" Rio yelled. "Are you serious?" I asked softly. "You believe them?" I was hurt. I looked at Mil and Jay who just avoided my gaze. "No! Izu was with me last night!" Fei yelled. I looked at him gratefully. "I know you love him Fei but you shouldn't defend a villain." Uri said, holding onto Fei's arm. My eyes widened before I dropped my head, looking at the floor. My mom walked in. "What is going on here!" She yelled. "Your son is a traitor!" Aizawa yelled back. "No he is not! I raised my son so don't you dare tell me that bullshit! He's wanted to be a hero his whole life!" She yelled, even louder. "Auntie! They have proof!" Bakugou yelled. She looked at him angrily. "You don't have the right to call me auntie." She hissed. Her gazed turned to the Aces and softened. "You guys don't believe this, right?" She whispered. "I don't! He was with me last night!" Fei said. "Fei! Stoping trying to cover for him!" Uri yelled at him again. My mom shook her head, disappointed. "I can't believe this. I thought at least you guys would believe him." She said sadly. I kept my head down as they led me outside. The officers pushed me into the car. My mom was yelling at them and banging on the window but I couldn't hear anything. They drove away, my mom trying to chase us on foot.