Chapter 13

Deku's POV
I climbed on top of Uri and kissed him roughly, pinning his hands down. He bit my lip hard and drew blood. I pulled away and looked down at him, wiping the blood off my mouth while he licked off the blood covering his. "You're gonna regret that." I smirked. He only laughed and looked at me with a smug grin. I leaned back down and into his neck, sinking my teeth in his skin. He let out a loud moan as I licked the blood dripping down his shoulder. "Damn masochist." I muttered as I bit him again, this time on his sweet spot. His back arched into me and I smirked into his neck. He collapsed back onto the bed and was breathing heavily. "If I'm a masochist then your my sadist." He said. I hummed in response and pulled back, looking down at him with an evil look. He visibly flinched. I grabbed the pillow beside his head and covered his face, not enough to suffocate him, but enough to temporarily blind him. Leaning over to the nightstand, I pulled out the handcuffs I had bought awhile back and his vibrator that he hid, thinking I wouldn't find it.

I handcuffed him to the bed and he started to struggle. My eyes widened and I quickly uncovered his face, kissing each of the tears the rolled down his face. "Sorry. I forgot. Do you still want to continue?" I apologized. He slowly nodded his head and I wiped his tears, kissing him one final time before moving down. (Uri backstory next chapter).

I looked up at him and opened my fist, showing him the vibrator within it. His eyes widened and he looked away embarrassed. I pulled his panties to the side and pushed the vibrator inside of him, immediately finding his prostate. His body twitched when it did and I smirked. I pulled his thighs apart and crawled in between them, preventing him from closing his legs. I took the control and turned the vibrator on, keeping it low. He let out quiet moans and grabbed the sheets. I rubbed my hands up and down his body, caressing him. I moved my hands to his nipples and pinched them, making him let out a ragged breath. Feeling impatient, I grabbed the control and turned it on to the max. His back arched and he opened his mouth to moan but nothing came out. I grabbed his shaking legs and kissed his inner thighs, leaving hickeys. He started twisting his body to escape my grasp. His dick started twitching and I grabbed it, covering his slit. He covered his mouth, his eyes widening. "Izu please let go." His raspy voice whispered out. I simply shook my head, watching his every move. His body started spasming and his eyes rolled back as his dick started twitching and throbbing. I felt his dick go limp in my hand and let go confused. I smiled in sudden realization. "Looks like you enjoyed your little dry orgasm." I said smugly. He could only look at me through half closed eyes. "You look tired. It's too bad I'm not through with you quite yet." His eyes widened before going back to their half closed position. "I meant what I said. You're not walking for the rest of the week doll." (The yagami yato reference has me quaking.) I unlocked the handcuffs and threw them to the side. He looked at me with hearts in his eyes and rolled over, shaking his ass slightly to seduce me. I grabbed his ass roughly and spanked him, my hand leaving a print. "Just fuck me already!" He moaned out. I quickly pulled out the vibrator and replaced it with my dick, his back arching low as he buried his face deeper in the pillows.

Not giving him any time to adjust, I started ramming into him at a merciless pace. "Ahh~ Izu wait!" He yelled out. I only laughed. "You asked me to fuck you so I am." I said. He couldn't respond so he clenched his eyes shut. I wrapped my large hand around his thigh and lifted him up. His arms, which were the only part of him still on the bed except for his chest, gripped onto the sheets for dear life as I shoved myself in deeper. Tears ran down his face as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "Who do you belong to?" I asked in a deep voice. His mouth opened, trying to form words but nothing came out. I started going impossibly faster. "Who. Do. You. Belong. To." I asked again, tightening my grip on his thigh. "FUCK! I BELONG TO YOU!" He screamed out. I smirked, "What a good boy you are." His walls tightened around me as he came on the bed. Refusing to slow down, I continued to ram into him. Even when his body went limp in my hands, I continued on.

When I finally let out my last load inside him, I let go of his thigh, his body hitting the bed with a light thud. The bed was soaked with his sweat and cum. I went to the bathroom and ran a bath for him. When it was ready, I put his limp body in. Just to double check, I made sure he was still breathing. I quickly changed the sheets and took a shower. When I finished, I cleaned him off and put one of my hoodies on him. I put him in bed and cuddled into his still unmoving body. I started to get worried and prayed he'd at least wake up tomorrow. I'm too young to go to jail for killing someone.

Still feeling anxious, I closed my eyes and let the darkness envelop me. (Tokoyami couldn't be more proud).

**********************************************
End.