Chapter 23

CW/ piss/ spit
**********************************************
Deku's POV
When I woke up, Mace was still sleeping soundly on my back.
"Mace? Mace!" I said loudly. He woke up, startled. "Yes! Yes?" He asked. "You have to go to class today." I said. He nodded, rubbing his eyes. He sat up, sitting on my ass. I quickly flipped onto my back. He bounced slightly at the fast movement and landed on my crotch. "Ah! I'm sorry! I'll get off!" He said in a hurry. Before he could get up, I grabbed his hips and sat up, getting close to his face. He flushed at the closeness. "You know... I was awake last night." I said, quietly. Just loud enough for him to hear me. He froze in shock and fear, his hands trembling. I laced his fingers with mine. "It's okay. I'm not going to reject you." I said. He looked at me. "But I can't exactly accept either. But don't worry, it's a me thing." I said, smiling. He seemed to relax at this. "O-okay." He stuttered. I flipped so I was hovering over him. "It was pretty bold of you to jerk yourself off on me." I murmured seductively. He flushed a deep red. "And we can't forget how you licked all of your cum off my back." I whispered. His face practically exploded. "Do you know how badly I wanted to fuck you right there? Hmm?" I asked. He shook his head slowly. "Well... we have a good hour and a half before school. Care to let me use you for a bit?" I asked, palming his erection through his pants. "A-ah! Please!" He begged. "I stretched myself out last night before I came to your room. Please fuck me!" He cried out. "That desperate? Wow. I'm surprised." I laughed. He covered his blushing face with the sleeves of his shirt. "I want to see your face while I fuck you. Don't hide." I said. He shook his head no. "That's a shame. I guess I'll have to force you then." I said, flipping us over so he was on top. "Ride me." I demanded. "W-what?" He stuttered. "You heard me. Ride my cock." I said, grinding my hips up on his erection. He moaned out, grabbing onto my shoulders. I reached down and pulled on my sweats just enough for my dick to spring out. He gawked at it. "None of my dildos are that big. I don't think it'll fit." He said softly. I moved to sit up. "I'll prep you first then." I said. He pushed me back down. "No! No. I can do it." He said. I nodded, reaching my hands into the back of his pants and pulling them down slowly. He took off his shirt and threw it to the side. I positioned myself at his entrance and looked up at him, waiting for him to move. He stared back at me nervously as he slowly rubbed his hole along the length of my dick. I gripped the back of his thighs, glaring at him. He slowly went back to the tip and sunk down on it, letting out lewd moans. When he was halfway down, I thrusted the rest up into him, making his eyes roll back as he trembled. I broke eye contact to look down. My eyes widened when I saw that he already came on my chest. He looked away embarrassed. "You- you already-" I couldn't form a proper sentence. "I didn't mean to." He mumbled. My hands grabbed onto his hips, massaging them slightly, before picking him up and dropping him back down on my dick. "Ah!" He yelled out. My gaze hardened on him. "While that's cute and all, I'm still hard. So we're not done." I growled. He whimpered and put his hands on my chest, bouncing his hips slowly. I bit my tongue softly and fisted the sheets in my hands. He looked up at me before grabbing his shirt he threw to the side and shoving it in my mouth. My eyes widened as he pinned my wrists down. "You fucking animal." He muttered softly. His hips started speeding up and I groaned into his shirt.  "Do I make you feel good, Izu? Hm?" He asked, teasingly. I tried to answer but only muffled sounds came out. "You're not going to answer? But you had so much to say earlier." A grin graced his face. I stopped trying to talk and glared, thrusting up into him roughly just as he was coming back down. "Fuck!" He cried. I took the chance to flip him over, taking the shirt out of my mouth and throwing it to the side. He yelped in shock as I towered over him. I grabbed his legs and roughly forced him into a mating press. "Let's see if you'll still have that same attitude when I'm finished with you." I smirked. "I'm sorry! I was just joking!" He apologized. "It's too late for that." I said gruffly, thrusting back into him. He scrambled to grab onto my shoulders. "Fuck! I feel so full." He whimpered. I chuckled and leaned into his neck, biting his flushed skin. His body trembled as he came for the second time but I payed it no mind, not even slowing. He started writhing underneath me and I held down his shoulders. My hips stuttered as I sped up, groaning quietly as I came. He sighed, his whole body shaking. "I need you to relax for me." I said, wincing as his walls got tighter. "I'm trying." He whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. I nuzzled his neck, slowing my hips to a stop as he squeezed painfully tight. "I'm sorry!" He cried, tears sliding down his face. "Fuck. It's okay. Just try to relax for me." I muttered quietly. He slowed his breathing, trying to loosen himself. I felt him relax slightly and took the chance of pulling myself out quickly. His eyes shot open and I covered his mouth before he got too loud. He sighed behind my hand before relaxing into the bed. I looked down at myself, seeing globs of cum leaking down the sides of my dick. He followed my gaze and stared at it while I got off the bed. "Hey.." He said. I hummed, turning to look at him. "Sit down." He demanded, pointing to the chair. I shrugged, sitting down anyways. He tried to stand up but his legs buckled underneath him. I smirked. "Crawl." I said, grinning. He looked up at me before slowly crawling towards me, his legs still shaking. When he got to me, he sat on his legs and rubbed up and down my thighs. "Why'd you want me to sit down?" I asked. He never replied and just kept staring at the cum. I scooted myself to the edge of the seat. "Go ahead." I said. He looked up at me for a second before putting his lips on my tip and taking in as much as he could. His face was flushed as he tried to breathe through his nose. "Open up your throat." I said. He did as told and opened up. Grabbing the back of his hair, I pushed my dick all the way in. He gagged as it went down his throat. "Good boy. You're doing so good." I praised as snot came out his nose. He gripped my thighs as I face fucked him, his throat making a squelching noise every time I pushed in. I felt his teeth come down at the base of my dick as he gagged again. My eye twitched as I came, my cum pouring down his throat. I pulled out slowly, patting his back as he started coughing. "Sorry. I got too excited." I smiled sheepishly. He nodded as I stood up, picking him up with me. I walked him to the bathroom and pushed him into one arm, using the other to turn on the shower. Once it was warm, I stepped in and put him down.