11

"I LOVE YOU!!" Yuqi shout.

"Pardon?"

"Sounds crazy right? But I really like you" Yuqi lowered her head. Acting shy as if Soyeon was in front of her.

"But we just met. I don't date people whom I just met" Soyeon reply.

"Look Yuqi-ssi., I'm too busy with my work right now. I'm not ready to have any relationship with anyone yet" Soyeon add.

"We can start it slow and smoothly" Yuqi ask.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Be a close friend. Get to know each other more and hang out?"

Soyeon face palming. She wanted to end the call right away but knowing that Yuqi was Shuhua's friend makes her don't want to be rude.

"Give me some time to think. I'm really busy now. Hope you understand that"

"Oh, okay then., I'll chat you later or you text me when you're not busy. So easy for me to know when you're not" Yuqi reply after a sigh.

Soyeon hum and end the phone call to continue doing her works.

Meanwhile, Yuqi who just rejected by Soyeon felt so down. She really like Soyeon at the very first time she heard about her from Soojin. When she first met Soyeon, her heart almost can't work. Her world her time suddenly stop. Her eyes only focused with Soyeon's figure. That's the moment when she know that she already fell in love.

She ask Soyeon's number from Nicha. Since then she always contact with Soyeon. But she only got a courage just now to tell Soyeon about her feelings.

She don't expect that this will happen at the last.

Suddenly she made a decision to move to Korea and work in Jelly Soy Entertainment as a manager or personal assistant or whatever. Only if she's lucky to get the job later.

She search on the internet about Jelly Soy Entertainment's site. Looking for a hiring employees which later she send her resume to the company.

Few days later she got an email from Jelly Soy Ent. which says that they need her video in introducing herself and later told her to sing or dancing. She felt something wrong has happened.

That's not how some company will respond whenever she sent her resume to them. So weird she thought.

But then, she did what they asked. She sent them the video of her singing and dancing.

Two weeks later she was called to come to Korea for sign the contract as a trainee.
She was super clueless. She really don't know that she was called to become a trainee. She applied the job as an officer or something else. She didn't expect that they told her to sign for trainee.

She didn't tell Shuhua about it nor Soyeon. She thought that the one who gave her the position is Soyeon. Because Soyeon was the owner of the company.

She heave out a sigh. Thinking if she should accept the offer or not.

(Time Skip)

Yuqi practiced a lot day and night. She wants to beat everyone. It's been two weeks she's in Korea. Had been promised to herself for doing the best.

Even though she'd been there for two week, she hasn't meet with Shuhua or Soyeon yet. Or telling the others that she was in Korea.

Meanwhile, Shuhua was busy with her debut and promotion. That's why she can't spent time to chat or talk with Yuqi or even with her girlfriend.

××××××××××××××××××××

Miyeon who run away from Nicha walks fast. She don't want Nicha catch her and send her back to her mom. She wants to avoid everyone who knows about her.

But suddenly, with a forced and harsh action from the back, Miyeon was captured by someone, pretty much like a girl's figure.

She was then taken elsewhere. While her eyes were closed with a handkerchief and her hands were tied. While her mouth were fully covered with a tape.

She so scared and shock. She know it's not Nicha nor her dad's bodyguard. "Kidnapper?" she thought.

She kept gropping trying to look for a way to get out.

After a few minutes later, the car stopped. She was then taken into a room.
There, someone open the tape from her mouth and the handkerchief which cover her eyes.

Her vision was blurry. She noticed a blonde girl sitting on the bed while looking at her.

"How are you?" the girl ask.

"YOU! What are you doing to me?!" Miyeon shout.

×××××××××××××××××××××

It's been two months passed since Yuqi became a trainee. She's really doing well. Which then the company acknowledge her wells doing and offer her something great than a trainee. Which is a contract to become a new member in Shuhua's group. Yuqi didn't even feel hesitant to sign the contract since she will meet up with her best friend and become a singer.

She signed the contract and accidentally meet Soyeon when she was practicing in the dance room.

"What are you doing here?" Soyeon ask while rose her eyebrows. Blank reaction plastered on her face while looking at Yuqi.

"I'm practicing"

"I know, but how can you enter this building?"

"Cuz' I'm the trainee here and also will become the new member of Nepapa group. Shuhua's group" Yuqi reply.

Soyeon face palming. She raise her head back and look at Yuqi. "So,, you're the person they're talking a lot? A very talented girl?"

Yuqi took a glance to her side and shrugged her shoulders, "maybe?"

"What is your motive?"

"I want to be a successful person. In work, in life, in death, and in LOVE..~" said Yuqi smirks.

"Is that why you didn't even chat me after the phone call that day? Gosh! I thought you're hurt with my words or rudeness"

Yuqi only smile looking at Soyeon. Lookimg at the most face that she really want to meet and the most person she'd been miss.

"I miss you!" Yuqi said smiley.

(time skip)

Shuhua still can't believe that a new member that will be in their group was actually Yuqi. She's so happy with Yuqi who suddenly turn to be a singer like her although her dream when they were kids was to become a normal wife.

Soyeon congratulating Yuqi after she become the new member of the group called Nepapa.
She then took a picture with Shuhua and Yuqi to promote the group together.

tbc...

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]

for you who don't know about Nepapa. Plz watch vlive 😅 Shuhua once mentioned it.