4

"Miyeon-ah.., Nicha is already here. Are you awake?" Mrs. Jo shouting calling for her daughter.

"I think she didn't hear me. You can go upstair to her room if you want" Mrs.Jo smile while giving a permission for Nicha to go up to Miyeon's room.

"Oh really?.., sure then" Nicha reply. She goes up to Miyeon's room after Mrs.Jo telling her where's the room at.

She open the door quietly, try to not make some noise. There was dark only a light from the moon helps Nicha to see around the room.

She slowly tip-toeing enter the room and notice that Miyeon still sleeping on her bed, covered with the blanket.

She then close the door carefully and went to Miyeon's side.

Slowly she lift her arm and caress Miyeon's hair before cup her cheek.

(Nicha's POV)

I was moved with her beauty face. It's like my first time ever to have a different feelings with any other girl. She's different.
Was it because she act hard to get?

I think so right?

Maybe?

Yeah, about the kiss? Kind of it was real, I mean she's sincere.

I knew which one is real and which one is fake. And that night, I can feel it. And.., and my heart beat fast that time.

Wait! Don't tell me that I'm already fell in love with her for real? Is this feelings real?

Should I kiss her again to know the answer?

Gosh, her soft cheek, long straight hair, pointy nose.., what else that I missed? Don't ask me about her color lips, the room aren't that bright enough for me to see. But, I knew it's pink.

Damn weird, why do I smile? Am I enjoying the view now? Lol!

Wait a minute, I was supposed to check myself whether I love her for real or not.

Hush., take a deep breath first.
Huuuuuuu~
Slowly move my face towards her until my lips touch her's.

Dup-dap-dup-dap  ,
I could hear my heart beating fast again.
I move backward, let off the kiss right away.

But was shock with a hand which pulling me and kiss me back.

"I'm returning the kiss" Miyeon said with a smirk.

(Third person pov)

Nicha quickly jump up from the bed. "Get ready, we already late" Nicha said while wipe her lips anxiously.

Miyeon giggles while wake up. She then switch on the light and took her towel before enter her bathroom leaving Nicha behind.

(time skip)

The two just arrived in Nicha's apartment and were greeted by Soojin, Soyeon and Shuhua.
Once Shuhua saw Miyeon enter the house, she so happy and run towards Miyeon.
Same with Miyeon who suddenly act so excitedly looking at Shuhua. They hug each other as if they know for so long.

Shuhua stop and look at Miyeon, "Miyeon is that you?" she also feel it weird.

Miyeon then felt all eyes on her. She quickly turn like the usual her. Act arrogant all of a sudden. She shake hand with Soojin and Soyeon with a cold expression.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Soyeon, the owner of Jelly Soy Entertainment" Soyeon start introducing herself before Soojin.

"Hi, I'm Soojin. Nice to meet you"