8

I push Lisa to the side to get myself a space to get into Nicha's room. Once I enter, I saw  Nicha still in the bathroom. I locked the door to prevent the other from interrupting my business with Nicha.

I urged her to open the bathroom door. "Who's there?" she yelled.

"Your girl!" I shout back to her.
I heard the water turned off. Few second later she open the door.

"Miyeon? Why? Is there something happen?" she ask me while fix her towel.

"What is Lisa doing here?" I said almost shout to her.

"She..., I just want to help her"

"I thought you already done with her. What happen to your promise?"

"What promise?" I saw her frown. Trying to remember her words.

"To not leave me and not treating me bad" I answer her back.

"Who said I'm going to leave you? No.., I will not, never leave you" said Nicha while hold my arms.

"I don't know., she makes me jealous. I don't want to lost you. You..-you're mine!" I don't know what I said that time. The words suddenly crossed on my thought.

She smile nor smirks to me.

She raise her right hand and caress my hair.

"Miyeon-" she smile widely. I don't know what was in her thought that time.

"don't let me add one more promise" she add.

"What promise?"

"I promise to be your best partner in the world"

"And? just that?" I ask cuz' I don't know what's the meaning of it.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was so shock. I scan her face till reality hit me.
I turn to my back to leave her but she stop me by grabbing my hand.

"Wait, I know you'll say that you're straight. But, will you give me a chance? I really love you. I like the way you are. I like everything about you. I really hope that what you said back then when we bumped with Sorn will come true but I was wrong. Too much imagination I guessed. I love spent my whole time with you. Before it's too late, I have to admit it. Telling you my feelings cuz' I don't want to hide away or run anymore. I need to tell you. At least I know what the result is whether you want to stay as a friend or more than it"

"I..- I don't know what happened to my feelings too. It's my first time to experience this kind of thing. I feel so suffocated whenever I saw you happily talk with the other. My heart beating fast when you close to me. I really don't know" I reply lowered my head down and put my hand over my chest.

Nicha smiled widely. She pull me closer before saying, "You're in love".

She kiss on my lips gently and I could hear my heart beating fast again. So is this the real feelings when you love someone? Why I'm so stupid to not knowing about this. Her wet hair hit my shirt. I can feel the coldness from her hair and her warm hug.

I close my eyes and kiss her back.

"Unnie! Don't you dare to hurt my Miyeon!" I heard Shuhua yelling from the outside. Trying to open the door but was locked by me.

Both me and Nicha stop and burst out laugh.
"Who is her Miyeon?" Nicha ask me.

I laugh, "Me?"

"No, you're mine. Is there another Miyeon in this room? Let me find her first" said Nicha teasing me. I hit her chest gently.

"Go put some clothes. Soyeon already done placed the foods" I said to her.

She grabs my hand again, stoping me from walk out. "Starting from now on, we are girlfriends. I promise to you that I will treat you much better and love you more. Never make you down or jealous. I'll do whatever makes you happy"
She then hugs me tightly. I smile and pat her back. I could feel her sincerity. I knew she can take care of me.

(time skip)

"So, till when you're planning to stay in here?" I ask Lisa who left alone at the corner. No one talk with her. I guessed Shuhua already tell them who she is.

So pity. Her reaction tho somewhat makes me hurt but annoying too. What happened to her?

"I don't know either" she answer slow.

"So, you're going to stay with Nicha? and sleep with her?" I ask again. I don't know why, but I feel so mad at her sudden presence.

She weakly nod. Gosh, what is wrong with her reaction? This is not how she treated me before. Where is her arrogant too? Why so emotionless?

"You know that me and Nicha are enganged, right?" I raised my voice which makes the other shock with my statement just now.

Lisa raise her eyes and look at me. "Don't lie. It's only your agenda to beat Sorn. Minnie already tell me everything. That's why I'm here now"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "No, Nicha is mine and will always be mine. You're just her ex so please mind your behavior".

"Hey.., what's wrong?" Nicha ask after came out from her room.

"Tell them now Nicha" I urged her to tell everyone.

"Tell them what?" Nicha frown act like she don't know.

I was left puzzle. I saw all eyes looking at me. What the fuck?

Are they playing with me right now?

Damn!

"You know what? I'm sick of this!"

I turn my back to take my things and I heard Nicha laugh.

"Wait babe. I'm just kidding" Nicha said while link her arm around my waist.

"Guys! Me and Miyeon are dating" Nicha proudly announce.

All member were gasps.

"Congrats dude!" Yuqi hit my arm with her elbow. Widely smile looking at me.

And everyone excitedly congratulating us.

tbc...

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]