16

Nepapa became much known by people and even by the international fans. The group was really busy promoting their group.

Their hard working has been paid off.

On weekend, the group take a break. Elkie staying at home alone. Yuqi was at the company bulding. Momo and Dahyun went out hang out together. While Jisoo went back to her parent's house.

Shuhua is already with Soojin. They have promised to go to the amusement park. It's been a long time since they last hung out.
And that's what Soojin really want and really miss.

Spent time with the most person that she love.
Although they work in the same company, same building, they rare to meet one another due to unequal work busyness.

They hold hands all day. Took a lot of selfies and eat lot of foods. The most happy day they got. Lot of laugh has been heard, lot of smile has appeared. Indeed, outing with someone you loved after a long time is like a therapy.

Even what Soojin has been set on her mind, vanished. She totally forgot her reason why she wants to hang out with Shuhua.

After they spent time together playing at the amusement park, Shuhua drove her car to send Soojin off home.

Shuhua later park her car at the side of road. She looks around before took Soojin's hand.

She lift it up to her lips and kiss Soojin's hand. "I am very happy to spend time with you today. I remember the time before I debuted, we always spend more time than we do now. You don't know how much I miss you. I just want to hug you in front of my other friends but I am worried about their opinion of our relationship"

Soojin's eyes started to tears. She really want to hear the word of 'miss' from Shuhua. They rarely chat or make a phone call, that is why Soojin miss Shuhua a lot.

"I miss you too babe!" said Soojin and pulled Shuhua into her hug.

"I'm sorry for not always there for you, dear" Shuhua reply.

A smile still clear plastered on Shuhua's. Soojin can't hold her tears and start to cry on Shuhua's shoulder.

Shuhua caressing Soojin's back and later patting her back gently before lift Soojin's chin up.

Without think any longer, Shuhua kiss Soojin and pasionately showing her kissing skill.

(time skip)

"Shuhua-ya, wake up! The company is calling you" Yuqi shout calling for Shuhua who still sleeping in her room.

She open the door and jump onto Shuhua's bed. She then shook Shuhua's shoulder trying to wake her up.

Shuhua wobbling her body and wipe her lips as if there has a saliva.

She grab her phone to look for a clock. Once she turn on the screen, she saw there's a lot of texts and miss called. She widen her eyes. Some of the texts are from Soojin, some from Soyeon, some are from their manager, and some are from her friends.

She jump up from her bed and quickly washed her face before get ready to go to their company.

(time skip)

Soyeon, Soojin and Shuhua meet in Soyeon's office. The atmosphere of the room is very cold and quiet.

Soyeon's face looks so tight. Finally, the thing that she'd been worried for is happened.

Shuhua's name are now top search in internet.

"Have you read it?" Soyeon ask.

Soojin weakly nod blankly stared on the floor, while Shuhua clueless don't know what happened.