2

(Miyeon's POV)- 2 days has passed.

I woke up late.
I saw Nicha weren't next to me and start to wonder where she went. Did she already went out and meet Lisa?

I slowly put down my leg from the bed and walk to the bathroom to clean myself before have a breakfast.

Once I done, I walk down the stairs and saw a girl sitting at the living room while  smile at me.

"Hi! I'm Shuhua. Nice to meet you! woah., you really pretty!" she excitedly greet me.

I ignored her greet and continue my step to the dining room.

"uh- Are you going to ignore me? Hello? Are you here?" the girl continue disturb me that makes me already annoying with her action.

"If you're one of Nicha's girlfriend, please stop! I don't want to get involved with her girls anymore" I said straight to her face.

(Third person POV)

Shuhua were left clueless. She then follow Miyeon from the back to the dining room.

Once they were there, Shuhua run towards Nicha and happily hug each other. "I miss you a lot! Since when you're here?" Nicha excitedly ask Shuhua.

"Since yesterday. But you're not home. I just from my room and sat in the living room thought that you still not awake or not at home. I don't know you're already here in dining room. Later I saw her walking down the stairs." Shuhua answer smiley.

"Oh- Young lady, you woke up. Come have a sit, we breakfast together" Nicha's dad greet Miyeon who came together with Shuhua.

"You two finally met" Nicha's mother added while looking at Miyeon and Shuhua.

Shuhua sit next to Nicha while Miyeon sit next to Nicha's mother and Nicha's dad at the middle.

"I'm leaving for now. I have some work to do. Meet you guys tonight" said Nicha after finished her food. Miyeon hesitant to let Nicha leave her alone at the house. Since Nicha was the only person who can she talk with than the other. Nicha stand up and pick up her jacket and hand bag before kiss Shuhua on her cheek and both of her parents.

Miyeon want to stop but Nicha already leave the room.

Shuhua look at Miyeon and seems like she knows how Miyeon's feel that time.
Left alone in a stranger's house is sadly awkward.

Right after Miyeon finish, she excused to back to Nicha's room.

After a moment, Shuhua took a peek in Nicha's room from the door. She saw Miyeon sitting on the bed while cover her face to her knees and hugged her legs. Seems like she was pretty bored or sad with the environment.

"Jeogiyo? May I come in?"

"Leave me alone!" Miyeon shout.

Shuhua didn't hesitate to enter the room. She don't want to leave Miyeon alone with her state.

"Why you here! I thought I already tell you that I don't want to get involved with any of Nicha's girlfriend right?" Miyeon added.

Shuhua slam gently on Miyeon's head. "What are you doing?!" Miyeon groan in pain while caress her head.

"Who's unnie girlfriend? I'm her step sister" Shuhua reply seriously.

Miyeon rose her eyebrows. "You what?" she ask again since she still processing the word she heard just now.

"I'm her step sister from Taiwan. I just arrived since yesterday. Wait, I thought I'm already talked about this at the dining room. Perhaps you're deaf or something" Shuhua add.