6

Yuqi already sleep on Miyeon's bed, while Miyeon quietly went down to meet her mother.

"Where's your friend?" Mrs.Jo ask after she saw her daughter coming to her.

"She's sleeping"

Miyeon then took a sit.
"Mom., why did you leave me back in Thailand?"

Shock by Miyeon's sudden question, Mrs.Jo took a sip of her tea.

"I told you that I can stay with you guys happily even without a friend" Miyeon add.

"It's not what you think dear. We really want you to talk with everyone. Just forget about the past and communicate with people. Not all people are same. You need to open your heart, dear. Trust me.,"

"You don't understand mom"

"In what term I don't understand you Miyeon? We already did our best to give you the opportunity to talk with everyone and find yourself a friend but you didn't" Mrs.Jo start to raised her voice.

She stop for a moment and stared at her daughter.

"I knew it's hurt. But trust me this time., it won't be the same anymore. Nicha is a great child. I knew she is, my strong instinct tell me that"

She took Miyeon's hands and continue her speech, "We wish all the best for you Miyeon. Open your heart for people. Not all people are same, and not of them are always bad. People changed and so will you are"

Miyeon tears falls. Sobbing and don't know what to reply. She pull her mother to her arms and hug her tight.

"How I really wish like the past me. But I still hard to move on" said Miyeon sobbing.

"I know you can do it. As what I said, just forget everything. Close the past moment, leave it or burn it and open the new book" said Mrs.Jo while patting Miyeon's back gently.

(time skip)

Miyeon back to her room after some conversation with her mother.
Quietly sit on her desk. Stared blankly on her computer.

"Are you okay?" Yuqi suddenly asked breaking the silence of the room.

Miyeon back to her reality and turn her head to Yuqi, "You already awake? Don't mind me, I'm fine" and smile bitterly.

"No you're not" Yuqi reply.

Miyeon just shows a smile. Didn't want to make Yuqi worried.
"Go wash your face. It's time for dinner"

Yuqi stared at Miyeon for awhile. After making sure that Miyeon was really alright, she went into the bathroom and washed her face.

Miyeon stand up and wait for Yuqi at the door.

The two walks down together to the dining room.

"Miyeon?" Mr.Jo greet his daughter and give Miyeon a tight hug as he also miss his daughter a lot.

"Who's you got here? Is she Nicha?" Mr.Jo ask after he notice someone new beside Miyeon.

Miyeon shook her head. "No dad, she's my new friend. Nicha was at her apartment right now., maybe" Miyeon reply.

Yuqi smiled and greet Mr.Jo.

"I'm so proud with you Miyeon. I guessed leeaving you in Thailand back then was a great decision. Now, you already shows alot of changed." Mr.Jo said smiley.

Miyeon took a glance to her mother. Mrs.Jo smile bitterly to her daughter.

"Let's eat now before the foods cold" Miyeon said coldly. She still not in the mood to cheer people around her.