15

"Can I answer you now? Still not late right?" Soyeon shyly ask.

(flashback)

Nepapa group making their debut stage end very well and Soyeon proud with them all. After their promotion ended, she treats the girls on dinner.

"Good job everyone! I wish all the best for us. Let's work hard together in future till  we repay our hardworking before" said Soyeon while raised her mug of beer before cheers out.

After they done, Nepapa members were all taken to their dorm back.

But Yuqi excused to go back to the company, cuz' she needs to practice more due to her short trainee time.

Soyeon then suggest to give Yuqi a ride since she also want to go back to her office. Yuqi agreed and bid a good bye to her members and their manager.

"Great performance! I like it. Your hard working really worth it" Soyeon praised Yuqi while drive the car cautiously.

"I know. Don't tell me what I'm already know" Yuqi reply with her eyes focused on her phone's screen. Monitoring her group stage performance.

Soyeon took a short glance to Yuqi and roll her eyes up. "Is there something you don't know from me?" Soyeon ask.

"Your feelings towards me" Yuqi reply confidently.

Soyeon almost lost her concentrate. But she back to reality after she heard a honk from the back.

She drive her car and only focused with the road.

"I'm already here and we can talk about it face to face. Not like before, we only chat and talk through the phone. Talking about it, I guess I've been giving you a lot of time to think. Want to tell me the answer now or still want to think about it?" Yuqi add.

Soyeon stop the car right in front of the company's entrance door. She unbutton her upper shirt because she feel so suffocating and hot.

"Now get out, we already here. I want to park the car first" Soyeon excused and told Yuqi to leave.

(Soyeon's POV)

Yuqi open the car's door emotionlessly. She then slammed the door and stomped her feet while entered the company building.

"So close" I heave out a sigh and watch her walk away.

Cute but so childish. I don't want to date with someone who act that way. I should date with a mature person. I can't deal with a girl who's not mature enough.

"Whatever Soyeon, you should tell her all of it before it's too late" I said quietly and drive the car to the parking lot.

I locked the car with a remote control and turn away to the entrance door.

Once I enter the building, I stop at the front door of practice room.

I saw Yuqi stretching up before starting to dance. Not long after, I saw Yuqi's eyes full with desire while watching herself through the mirror.

"She's really hard working person. She didn't disappoint me" I said whisper.

Suddenly my phone ringing which then make Yuqi stop from dancing and turn her body to me.
I fished out my phone from pocket and back look at Yuqi. I saw she rose her eyebrows.

I smile awkwardly and show her my phone before close the door back to answer the phone call.

(Yuqi's POV)

I heard another sound came from the door and turn my body to see who it was.
There I saw Soyeon standing awkwardly waving her hand to me. I don't know what is she doing. I then rose my eyebrows showing her the expression of not understand a things.