5

"Am I too harsh saying that words to Nicha?" said Miyeon alone while applying some lotion on her hands.

"Since when I care about someone's feelings? Ugh! leave it" she add.

Then she put some lotion to her legs. Once she done, she took her phone and were hesitant to chat Nicha or not. She heave out a sigh and place her phone back to the side. She covered her body with a blanket and try to sleep.

Few minute later, she still can't sleep. She kicked her blanket and took her phone back.

She then send a text to Shuhua.

Shuhua

Me
Hey, are you busy tomorrow?

Shuhua
Me?, I'm going to pick up my friend in airport and will spend time with her.,why?

Me
Pick me up too. Cuz' I have something to ask and tell you..

Shuhua
Sure why not..! I'll pick you after I got my friend..

××××××××××××××××

Miyeon again heave out a deep sigh. Now she feel a little bit calm after got Shuhua's answer.

Next morning, Miyeon was all done and waiting for Shuhua to come and pick her. "Where are you going dear?" Mrs.Jo ask her daughter after notice Miyeon's dress.

"Meet my friends" Miyeon reply short.

"Friends? with 'S' in the last? You've got a lot of friend now?"

"Yes mom. I have my friends now" said Miyeon. Suddenly the bell rang. "It must be them. I gotta go now. See you later" Miyeon quickly leave her mother before her mother ask her a lot of question.

"You came just in time. Very well Shuhua" Miyeon greeted them after she enter the car.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Yuqi, Shuhua's childhood friend" Yuqi excitedly greet Miyeon.

"Who ask?" Miyeon reply while put her handbag to her side.

Shuhua who witnessing it burst out laugh.

"She is unnie's friend. They're same age. She's a little bit arrogant or a lot?.. Don't mind her Yuqi, she always like that" said Shuhua introducing Miyeon to her friend.

"Ah really..? Well, I'm also arrogant. See., I can do that too" Yuqi reply and folded her arms before her chest with an annoying face.

Shuhua chuckles. "Stop it Yuqi. I can't focus with my drive"

"Okay..-"

(time skip)

Shuhua then stop her car as they already arrived.
It's a cafe where they can have a brunch.

"What do you want to tell me last night Miyeon?" Shuhua ask once they got their table.
"Oh about that...-" Miyeon stop and look at Yuqi.

"Don't mind her. She's good at keeping a secret" Shuhua said after saw Miyeon's signal by looking at Yuqi.

"Actually, I said something rude towards Nicha yesterday. I just want to make it clear but, I didn't realized that I was that rude. What should I do?"