13

"Are you alone?" Soojin greet Shuhua from the door. Shuhua smile mischievously and nod.

"I just finished practicing and now I'm taking a break" Shuhua reply.

Soojin walking in near to Shuhua with her arms placed at her back. "How's your day?" Soojin ask.

"Nothings bad. Normal life like usual idol. You know that better than me, don't you. Why suddenly ask?" Shuhua reply while fixing her shoelaces.

Soojin then took a sit next to Shuhua. Shuhua turn her head and look at Soojin before ask, "Where have you been? I haven't seen you when we were all practiced"

"Uh.,- I was with the other group. Been teaching the choreographer to them at the other room" Soojin replied stuttered.

"Is there something wrong? You look so pale now. Are you sick?" Shuhua worriedly ask.

"No, I'm fine. Maybe I just too tired. Don't mind me, you should care about yourself too. Have you eaten?"

"Later, I'd been promise with my member to eat together later. If you want, you can join us"

Soojin fix Shuhua's front hair while shook her head before reply, "It's okay. I'll be fine"

"Don't you have something to tell me?" Soojin curiously ask.

Shuhua look at Soojin's eyes. She then blankly stared at the ceiling, thinking about what to tell Soojin.

"Nothing., just forget it" Soojin bid a good bye and leave Shuhua alone in the room.

"What's wrong with her? Am I did something wrong again?" Shuhua clueless watching Soojin's back walking away.

(Soojin's POV)

"Don't you have something to tell me?" I ask Shuhua.
I saw she stared on the ceiling, maybe trying to think something.

Well, I guess she didn't miss me anymore. I thought she'll excitedly run towards me right after when she saw me and hug me tight or stay with me cuz' we haven't spend time together that much after she debut. I thought she will say that she will eat with me later.

I didn't even think that she'll spend time more often with her new members.

I was left clueless. I feel so lonely. I miss my Shuhua. But she already busy with her works, and her friends. She always forgot about our date.

I watched a lot of her video being ship with Elkie, one of her member by their fans. Sometimes I do feel jealous. But sometime I act normal, cuz' it's all just her fan's imagination and wished.

Although, even so, I can't blame on her.
I should be thankful cuz' Shuhua still with me. Didn't even think to end our relationship yet.

What should I do now? What should I say to her? I really want to hug her. Kiss her. Stay with her all day all night. Like how we used to do.

What I feel right now is, Shuhua slowly change. Is it because of me or because of her busy works?

If it was related with her busy work, I'm also busy. We're same.

Huuuu~ now I know how hard it is when we are dating an idol.

We can't predict what happen next.

(Third person POV)

Soojin leave the company's building and went back to her home.

While Shuhua, getting ready before meet her group's members. She comb her hair prettily to the back before apply some perfume.

She grabs her things and put it back into her bag. She switch off the light and aircon before close the door and walk away.

She go down to the cafe where Yuqi was all alone waiting for her and their other members.

"Sorry I'm late. Just met with Soojin" Shuhua greet Yuqi asking for an apologize for being late.

"No, it's okay. The rest also late than you" Yuqi reply while her eyes focus looking at her phone.

After a while later, Elkie, Momo, Dahyun and Jisoo came together. They order some food and start their gossips.

(Time skip)

"By the way, do you guys dating someone?" Momo suddenly ask.

"We can't date anyone right now, Momo-ssi. We're newbie, a rookie! What if there's a controversy? No it can't be" Dahyun interrupt with rap and stop Momo from asking such question.

"Plus, you know how crazy the eyes who kept following us and record every things we'd done. They even knew our past life better than us. Thinking about that makes me scared. I love our group, I don't want to lost it" Jisoo add.

Shuhua suddenly stop eating. She stared on the table, thinking about her relarionship with Soojin. Is that forbidden too in fan's eyes?

She start to worried about her relationship.

Don't know what to choose, whether her group or her love?

She start to love her group but still want to be with Soojin.

Her thought fulls with a worriedness which then makes her speechless.

Soojin arrived at her home, and there is Soyeon waiting for her at the outside.

"Why you here?" Soojin ask.

"Nothing, just want to hang out with you. I'm always busy and can't even have a time to meet you. Now, I'm here just got back from Europe"

Soojin open the door, and the two come in.

"I miss you guys a lot!" Soyeon said while land her butt on the sofa.

That words is what she'd been waiting for from Shuhua. But Shuhua didn't even say that anymore.

"By the way, have you eaten?" Soyeon ask.

"Not yet" Soojin reply short.

"Nice! cuz' I'm already ordered a pizza and fried chicken"

"Thanks"

Not long after that, the foods arrive.
Soyeon excitedly open the door and get the foods.

She placed it on the table and shout calling Soojin out from her room for a dinner.

They enjoy their dinner blessedfully. But Soojin still with her down expression.
Soyeon do noticed it since she came but she didn't want to interrupts at first.

"Is something happened that I don't know?"

Soojin shook her head right to left, left to right. Denying the question.

"But, I have some question for you. What do you think about my relationship with Shuhua?" Soojin ask.

Soyeon mute for a moment before reply, "Do you ask me as a friend or as a director of the company?"

"Both. It's up to you. As long as I got what I need"

"What do you need?"

"The answer" Soojin confidently reply.

Soyeon heave out a sigh and put down her pizza on the plate back.

"If the answer you want from a friend, then I wish all the best for both of you. Be happy! But if you want a views from a director, I hope you guys end your relationship because it will risk the whole group later if the news spread" Soyeon seriously telling the truth.

Soojin lowered her head down. Staring at her coke can. "Should I?"

tbc...

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]