9

"Are you sure with our relationship? What will your parents react if they know about us?" Nicha whispered to me when we all watching a movie in the living room. I was leaning my back to her side which is easy for her to whisper.

"Don't worry., they will support us no matter what. They want all the best for me. So, what the best for me right now is you" I whisper back.

Once the movie end, Shuhua told Lisa to sleep at her room because she don't want Lisa to have a moment with Nicha alone.

"I will start to sleep at the dorm with my other members cuz' I'm already debut so, I have to stay with them" Shuhua said.

Lisa weakly nod and slowly stand up before following Shuhua to go to her room.

"How about you? Do you want to stay here?" Nicha ask me.

I look at her while finding a words.

"I don't think so., I have something to do tomorrow" I reply after a sip of tea.

"Okay, if that so"

Me and Yuqi grabs our belonging.
Shuhua sending Soojin home before back to her dorm.
Soyeon driving alone while Nicha send me and Yuqi off to my home.
Only Lisa left in the apartment.

In the car, I ask Nicha about Lisa. I don't know why she said that she need a help.
Her reaction also makes me clueless.

"Why did you said that Lisa need your help?"

I saw Nicha was hesitant to answer.

"She want to run away from Sorn. She kept hurting her. She thought after telling her parents about Sorn, they will stop her from hurting Lisa. But, they can't cuz' Lisa's mother works with Sorn's company. She always threaten Lisa. That's why she asked an help from me"

I gasp. I look at the back seat where's Yuqi is and I saw she also shock looking at me before ask while frown, "Who is Sorn by the way?"

I stare at her. How come she shock with the story when she didn't know who is Sorn.?
Well, I guess the story obviously telling a violence, right?

"When will she return back to Thailand?"

"I still don't know about that" said Nicha while shrugged her shoulders.

"You really don't have any feelings left with her right?" I ask her while folded my arms near the chest.

I heard Yuqi burst a laugh then she hold it.
Suddenly Nicha hold my hand. "I never broke my promise"

Again, I heard Yuqi were faking a vomit.

"What about the promise that you made when we were kids?" Yuqi ask Nicha.

"What promise?"

"that you will marry me after we grow up" Yuqi confidently reply.

My heart beat almost stop. I turn my body to the side and continuously looking at both Nicha and Yuqi with a serious face.

"Since when I made that?" Nicha frown and also shock but she kept on driving.

Yuqi avoid my gaze by looking at the outside of the window and slow her voice, "I just kidding".

"If I heard one more sound from your mouth, I'll make you sleep at the outside!" I said to her.

I turn my body back to look at the front. Few second later, I heard Yuqi make a sound, "auch!"

I took a glance from a mirror. "No, just an ant biting my arm" she said while smile mischievously. She kept playing around which makes me feel mad.

"One last warning or else you really sleep outside!" I said with a very serious tone. I don't know why she didn't scared at me.

"Die! Die! Die!" yes another scream from the back seat. I quickly turn to the back and she anxiously reply, "I'm playing the game. Pubg"

Urgh! I hate her.

After an half hour later, we arrived right in front of the gate. Yuqi come out first while I stayed for awhile to talk with Nicha in the car.

"Keep your promise okay? Don't ever try to act sweet to her. I'm a super jealous girl, you know that"

Nicha chuckles and reply, "I'm not like what I'm used to be Miyeon. I have you right now, and you're the most person I love"

Suddenly, Yuqi knock on my window, "You're not gonna let me enter the house alone right? It's not my home that I can enter as I please"

I roll my eyes up, "Who said you're going to enter the house? Didn't you sleep at the outside tonight?"

Yuqi whining leaving the car and went to the security guard.

Nicha burst a laugh while witnessing at Yuqi's behavior. "she has never changed since childhood".

"I'm off now. See you later" I bid a goodbye and kiss her cheek softly.

Once Nicha drive away, I walk in passed the gate. Yuqi hurriedly run towards me after some conversation with the security guard when she's waiting for me just now.

"Yah, you always left me behind" she shout calling at me.

"Who are you?" I ask with a low tone.

"What's with this girl"

(time skip)
(Third person pov)

Yuqi already went back to her hometown. Will come soon after she settle her work in Beijing.

That afternoon, Miyeon and Nicha were going to meet for a lunch and Lisa also come with them.
All the time, Lisa kept moving around with Nicha. Holding Nicha's hand, bumping her leg to Nicha's leg, smile to her. Exactly like how they used to be.

Miyeon stand it all cuz' she don't want to make a trouble in the public.

What makes her more mad is when Nicha didn't notice it all even though it looks so obvious.

Miyeon just quietly sit on her spot while glared at Lisa non-stop.

When they walk out for a shopping, Lisa link her arm with Nicha's left arm while Miyeon holding Nicha's right arm.

"Excuse me!" Miyeon ask Lisa.

"What?" she with her sad expression asking back.

"Why you always close to Nicha?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm too used to it" she reply then let off her arm away.

Even dinner, Lisa always touch Nicha's hand and rubbing her leg to Nicha's leg.

"Nicha, are you blind or you really like it?" Miyeon can't hold anymore her anger.

"What's wrong honey?"

"She's so obvious that she wants to be with you again!" Miyeon reply.

Nicha look at Lisa. "Is that true?"

Lisa shook her head weakly. "No, I didn't" she then smirks looking at Miyeon.

"You lie!"

"I told you, I'm already used to it. I'm here because I want to avoid some of my problem or maybe run away from it" Lisa explained.

"It's your problem not Nicha. You used to hurt her now you're begging for her help?"

Both Lisa and Nicha mute.

(time skip)

Already in front of the gate, but Miyeon still sitting in the car with Nicha.

"Don't think too much okay" said Nicha while caressing Miyeon's cheek before give a gentle kiss on her lips.

They didn't notice a car come to their direction.

Which then Mr.Jo accidentally saw his daughter kissing in the car when she was driving the car in.

tbc...

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]