7

2 months has passed,

(Miyeon Pov)

I could see the different of me now. I used to hang out with Nicha and her friends. I felt lonely whenever I didn't hear their voices or talk with them.

Like what my mom has said, open my heart and put a trust to some people. Not all people are same and bad.
As long as we know which are bad and which are good.

I know Nicha and her friends are good. They all nice. That is why I'm always spent time with them.

Even later we will hang out at Nicha's apartment to celebrate a party for Shuhua. She's finally debut. I'm so proud with her.
Although she look so young but she got what she want.

Yuqi also here. She just arrived and will stay at my house this few days.

It's already 6PM, me and Yuqi are still waiting for Nicha's to take us cuz' she'd promise that she will pick us up after she finished her work.
But I don't know why she late.
She even didn't answer my call and reply my text.

I wonder where she is.
I heard Yuqi heave out a sigh. Maybe she still tired and haven't get a better sleep.

"Where is unnie?" Yuqi said pout.
I shrugged my shoulders and rose my eyebrows. "I don't know. She didn't answer any of my calls and texts"

"There must be something.., wait I'll call Shuhua"

Yuqi then make a phone call with Shuhua.
Once she done, she face palming and sigh.

"Why?" I ask frown.

"She will come for us later cuz' unnie aren't at home yet. Unnie tells Shuhua that she's waiting for her friend at the airport. So, the one who's gonna pick us up later is Shuhua. Unless you know how to drive" Yuqi reply.

A friend? Who?

"Go take some rest Yuqi, I knew you tired" I told Yuqi to lie down on the bed before Shuhua arrive. She nod and land her body slowly.

I sit on my desk and stare at my computer. "Do you know who is her another friend?" I ask Yuqi.

"You meant the one who she's waiting for?" Yuqi ask me back with her eyes closed.

"Yes. Do you know who is it?"

"I only know that she only has a girl friend"

"Girlfriend?"

"No, I mean she don't friend with a boy. Only with a girls. So maybe the person she's waiting for is a girl" Yuqi reply while  facing me.

"Why? Are you jealous" I saw Yuqi smirks.

So irritating. I pick up the pillow that are close to me and throw it to her.
"There's no need for me to feel jealous" I said while lowered my head down.

"As a friend. Do you think I don't know? Miyeon, you just know how and what the feels like to have a friends. Knowing that your close friend having another friend that you don't know, somewhat hurt. You felt like you don't want to lost your friend" Yuqi start to scolding me or is that what you called a friend's adviced?

But, what Yuqi has said was indeed true. I felt like I don't want to lost any of my friends now. I felt like they are my family. They are  what God has sent to me as an exchange for my twin. Their love, their care, their bond are perfect same like my Yoohyeon.

Nicha, she really looks like Yoohyeon. Sometime I feel like I was with Yoohyeon whenever she took care of me. I knew I was super young that time, but I don't know why I still can remember about her, my lovely twin.