3

(time skip)

It's been three day passed since Shuhua back to Korea to continue her trainee time.

Miyeon do feel lonely again. Shuhua used to disturb her, but now it's different. She missed the mischievous savage little sister.

"Do you want to come with me tonight? Outing?" Nicha ask Miyeon who stared blankly out the window.
"Going where?" Miyeon reply still looking out the window.

"I want to go for shopping before I leave"

Miyeon quickly turn her head and look at Nicha eyes, "Leave? where?"

"Actually I have my own house in Korea, and I work there. My vacation time is almost over, it is likely that I will return tomorrow or the day after" Nicha explain.

Miyeon shock and stand up from her seat. "You what?! Take me too. Please! I miss my home and my parents"

"I can't. It's a deal with your parents. You need to change your behavior first and, if you already have a friend, you are allowed to go home" said Nicha while lean her back on the couch.

"I already have you!" Miyeon claimed.

"That's not enough." Nicha smirk looking at her phone.

Miyeon frown. She move closer to Nicha and down to her knees. "Then what should I do? If you're not here, then with who I will friend to?"

Nicha stop playing with her phone and put it aside. She move her body closer to Miyeon before reply, "Date me".

Miyeon widen her eyes. She suddenly can't stop from belching. Nicha already smile widely looking at Miyeon's reaction.

"That's the only way your parents will believe that you already changed. No more arrogant. Plus, you don't have any job there, so why don't you just always hang out with me?"Nicha add.

Miyeon kept scanning Nicha's face before nod.

"As long as I'm out from here. Please.,!" Miyeon beg while on her knees.

At night Miyeon agreed to go out with Nicha. They buy a few things that was hard to find in Korea.

"Let's have a dinner now. We already late" Nicha said while driving her car.

Once they arrive, Miyeon accidently hit someone when they were about to enter the restaurant.

Both Miyeon and Nicha shock with the person presence.

"Opps my mistake" the girl said annoyingly.

"Get away from her!" Nicha hurriedly stand front of Miyeon. Trying to protect Miyeon from Sorn.

Sorn burst a laugh, "Look who's turn someone's hero now?" Sorn tease Nicha while her arms folded after her chest. "Did you already forgot about your girlfriend? or should I say ex-girlfriend? Woah you're really playing with her heart huh Minnie?" Sorn added.

Nicha felt challenged by Sorn's words which makes her raise her right hand and ready to slap Sorn but suddenly, Lisa came out from the restaurant which make Nicha widen her eyes. "Lisa?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that me and Lisa were girlfriends now" said Sorn with a serious tone.

"Impossible-" Nicha was about to cry but she halt it once Miyeon hold her hand tightly.

"How can it impossible? Of course we can, right Lisa? And to be honest, tonight will be our first night in case if you wonder why we hang out till this late night. You know what I mean" Sorn continue to make Nicha mad.