18

Miyeon overdue some surgery after the incident. Her head really hit the corner hard.

Meanwhile, Nicha gathered her all self-confidence to call Lisa's mother to tell her what happened. She will be responsible for any management that should be completed during Lisa's funeral.

Almost all the time she cried, feeling sorry to Lisa.

(time skip)

After Nicha finished signing the form provided by the hospital, she picked up her phone and contacted Miyeon's parents.

Informing them that she already found Miyeon and also telling them where does Miyeon right now.

She then turned off the call. She enter Miyeon's room quietly and wipe all of her sweat. Slowly move her steps forward, approaching Miyeon who still unconscious lying down on her bed.

She took Miyeon's hand and hold it tight before sit on the chair that was prepared for the guest next to the bed. "I'm sorry for being late" again she start to cry sob and she remembered Lisa's fate. Lisa's last sentence was also 'I'm sorry'.

She wiped her tears and fished out her phone to make a phone call with her sister.

"Shuhua~?" she called her sister name gently trying to hide her sobbing voice.
"How are you, are you okay?" now she bit her lower lips, she want to meet her sister and give her a hug and strength her up. But, she don't want to leave Miyeon alone cuz' Mr and Mrs.Jo are still on their way to go there.

She really try her hard to not let Shuhua know that she's crying even though it was hard for her to breath and talk. "Where are you right now?" Shuhua ask.

Nicha quickly move her phone away and continue burst a tears. She hold her breath to prevent any sound came out from her mouth. She took a deep breath before continue talk with Shuhua.

"uh.., I'm..I'm with Miyeon right now. Are you okay there? Did dad call you?"

Shuhua start to cry, "They did, but I didn't want to answer it. I don't want them to worried about me"

"If you not answer them, they will became more worried. Don't cry baby...," Nicha push away again her phone to cry. That kind of cries, tear her deep to her heart.

She wiped her tears again and again. Not long after, "Miyeon my baby!" Mrs.Jo shout calling her daughter name after she open the door which make Nicha shock and almost jump from her seat. Mrs.Jo walk fast enter the room and hug her daughter while crying.

"Unnie? what happened there?" Shuhua ask.

Nicha quickly turned off the call and greet Miyeon's parents.

"Tell me what happened?" Mr.Jo ask. "I found her at the motel's stairs and her head already bleeding" Miyeon reply still wiping her tears.

Her phone kept buzzing as Shuhua always calling her but she kept rejecting it.

She then asked to go out for a moment.

With tears, frustration, and anger, Nicha drove her car to the nearest police station to report the incident.

She wants Lisa's death to be defended. She wants Sorn to get a fair punishment, according to her sudden actions against them.

She didn't want Sorn to act out of control anymore. That's the only decision she can do to protect her loved person.

After making a police report, Nicha finally picked up the phone call from Shuhua while slowly walking to her car direction.

"Unnie?~"

"Uh?"

"Are you okay?" Shuhua gently ask.

Nicha mute which then make Shuhua to ask another question "Why didn't you answer my calls? You no longer love and care for me?"

Nicha sobbed again face-palming. Closing her eyes tight. She turned off the phone call. Not long after, she got another call, but it's not from Shuhua, it's from Mr.Jo. She picked it up quickly and greet Mr.Jo.

"Come here hurry., Miyeon is awake" said Mr.Jo excitedly.

Nicha widen her eyes almost fall as her legs turn weak. She regained her strength and ran to her car immediately but stopped in the middle of the road after being shot in the left arm.

She fell to her knees and looked towards the car that was shooting at her. "Sorn~"
The car then left the area.

"Are you really okay my dear?" Mrs.Jo continuously ask her daughter. With a smile plastered on her face, Miyeon nod.

"But how can I get hurt like this?" Miyeon ask.

"We also don't know why but, thank goodness Nicha was there. She found you at the motel's stairs" Mr.Jo reply.

Miyeon furrowed. "Nicha?" she ask.

Both Mr and Mrs.Jo nodded at the same time.

Nicha was crowded by the public. She hold her left arm and wake up. Slowly walk to her car and drive away to the hospital leaving the crowded people in speechless and worried about her.

She continued to drive her car while holding back the pain. One hand controls the steering wheel, while the other holds the gunshot wound to prevent blood from flowing a lot. Her face turned pale and sweat a lot.

Soon she arrived and run to Miyeon's room.

"Miyeon!" She call Miyeon's name smiley after slowly enter the room. Mr and Mrs.Jo were both shock after saw her left arm.

"Who are you?" Miyeon ask before she notice Nicha's bloody arm.
"Hey, you're bleeding!" she yell while pointing at Nicha's arm.

Not long after, Nicha fell to the floor and lost consciousness.

The three were again  shocked. Which then Mr Jo immediately calling for a help.

Nicha was taken to another room to get some treatment. Meanwhile, Miyeon kept questioning herself who is Nicha.

Her eyebrows frown, still blankly stared to the ceiling. "Mom, who's the girl just now?"

tbc...

[MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]

The end is almost there!
I'll try my best to update the new part by tomorrow night..

NEXT STORY AFTER I FINISH WITH- I DATE AN ARROGANT