Day 12

03.11.1989

Dear diary

We looked for Harry almost for three weeks . Still we couldn't find him . I am realy woried , what if something happened ? And that's all Naya's fault . If she only didn't say that he's a stupid pet he would be here . With me and my friends .

Granger and Weasley are helping a lot , if I'm being honest . I think they feel bad for what they did , but I'm not gonna act like didn't do anything wrong . Like c'mon ! Who the hell is throwing a knife and spells at bestfriends ? ( Not counting Pansy ... )

When we find Harry , I'll only let them say sorry . I don't realy want them to be near Harry , same for Naya . I know she was his friend , but she's the cause that Harry is alone somewhere , we don't know where .

I would do anything just to know that he's safe . I realy liked him and ... Now I can't stop worrying about him . I wish I could do something .

Draco sighed and looked out of the window . It was raining a bit . The leaves on trees were brown or gold , some even red . It was very pretty . Small drops of whater on the window and clouds covering the sky . Beautifull atumn .

But from different point of view . It was cold and when somebody doesn't have good clothes , they would be all wet from rain . Then they could get sick . A small but cold wind isn't good too . There wasn't much food either , since animals are taking the food fir winter .

So basicly , Harry was in pretty bad situation . It was almost winter , and when it comes , the boy will be screwed . He never expirienced snow , he isn't a real wolf . He is just an animagus , just like Sirius . Of course , he can turn into wolf but that doesn't mean he'll become one .

Blond was thinking about Harry all this time , but he it seemed like wolf boy just runned away from forest and will never come back . Draco didn't want to think like that thought . He still had hope that they'll find him .

{ Afternoon , far in forest }

A wolf scowled as he hitted the ground . He was breathing heavily and his eyes were almost closed . The wolf that just beat him , growled and runned away with a dead rabbit in his mouth .

The wolf was dark grey with beautifull amber eyes and whith tail . He was bigger then the wolf that was laying on the ground . Black one , with emerald green eyes , sighed and tried to get up . Tried , he failed just as he was about to stand up .

The wolf sudenly turned into wolf and get on his knees .He was breathing heavily and sweating pretty much . His cheeks were red and eyes puffy .

He crawled over to a tree and lay his back against it . He looked around and closed his eyes . Few tears escaped his eyes .

Maybe it was only 2 or 3 weeks , he didn't count , but it was a lot harder then at tye summer . Animals were grabbing food for winter and wolves were very agressive right now . Almost everyday he got into fight with one .

Harry tried to stand up on his legs but failed once again . His legs were numb and they were shaking . Probably to his condition .

He didn't want to admin it , but he was sick . He had fever and was coughing pretty bad . He couldn't catch a breath either and his bones felt like they were about to break .

Even thought it was just two weeks outside , it was extremely cold in the forest . And for the record , he wasn't a real animal so he didn't know how to get trought cold weather .

Harry looked around and saw a figure of some men leaning against a tree . He blinked fee times but his vision didn't get better .

" You're not real werewolf , are you ?"
" W-who a-are - "
" Doesn't matter . Who are you , I should ask . I never seen a wolf or part wolf act like you . "
" Cause I am not a wolf or even part wolf . "

Harry sighed and rubbed his eyes . When he opened them , the man that was leaning on the tree was kneeling in front of him .

" Oh ... so what are you ? "
" I'm an animagus . "
" Explains your condition . Well , what are you doing in forest ? Alone . "
" Long story ... Hard to explain too . "

Harry chuckled but just after he started coughing . When he finaly calmed down , he smiled .
" Let's just say , I can't come back where I was for almost month or more . "
" Why ? "
" Cause my friend ... She told me that before I went to this place , I was more brave and more wild . And that now I'm just a ... A stupid pet ... So I runned away . I don't need anybody to take care of me ... I'll be fine by myself . "

The man sighed and rolled his eyes .
" I'm pretty sure you won't . "
" Wha- "
" I mean , you're not an animal from nature . Sure , you can turn into wolf but that doesn't make you one . Even if you don't want to come back to them , I think you should find someone to take care of or some group wolves ... "

Harry looked at the stranger and smiled . But then when he looked again , he saw these same amber eyes of the wolf that he was fighting just a minute ago .

" W-wait . You are the wolf- "
" Yeah , sorry about that fight . I thought that you were one too and ... You know it's hard to get food now . "
" Yeah , I know . It's fine . "

The stranger smiled and reach out his hand .
" I'm Max . "
" Harry . "
" Well Harry , I gotta go to my family but if you ever need help , then just yell . "
" Sure ... Thank you . "

Max smiled and took of his jacket that he was wearing . He put it around Harry and patted his shoulder .
" Take care of yourself . "
" I will . Thank you . "
Max waved to Harry , turned into wolf and runned away into forest .

Harry smiled and wrapped himself in the jacket more . He wasn't wearing warm clothes . He was wearing shorts and a crop top hoodie . Dormitories were warm and Harry liked the way he was dressing , so he didn't mind wearing short clothes . But then again when he was in forest it was so cold .

Harry turned his head to tge left . There were more trees and he would probably go even more far in forest . He looked to the right . Thre were tree , but far away you could see the fileds . So he somehow was back to the edge of forest .

Harry was thinking for few minutes . Should he fo back , or should he stay alone and take care of himself in forest . What should he do ..?