Day 6

15.09.1998

Dear diary

Harry is amlost fully trusting me now , wich I am very happy about . He started being more nice and allows to touch pet him sometimes . His fur is sooooooooooo soft .

Even if it's september it's pretty cold . I don't know what to do with Harry . He didn't experience winter in forest yet . From what I know and he remembers , he lived in the forest since summer . I think I will need to find a way to get him into my dorm . I am sure that Pansy and Blaise won't be mad about it but what about profesors ..?

Oh my , almost forgot . I heard Granger and Weasley talking with Mcgonnagal about Potter . I couldn't belive it but scarhead didn't come to Hogwart this year ! What a coward ! He probably has a lame excuse such as memories and that kind of thingd . Pathetic .

Well , it's almost the end of the lessons . I'll go visit Harry now .

" Okay class ! Lesson is over , you can go now . "
Profesor said and students started packing their books and coming out . Draco hid his diary in the bag and went out of the classroom with Blaise and Pansy . They talked and laughef a bit . After few minutes they were on the field .

" Hey guys , you wanna meet Harry ?"
" Hell yeah ! Let's go ! "
Blaise yelled , Draco and Pansy laughed . They went to the edge of the forest and there Draco stopped them .

" Wait a litlle , okay ? "
Draco walked a bit more and found Harry laying on the grass , observing sky .
" Hi buddy . "
Harry turned his head to Draco and when he saw him his tail started wiggling .

" Em... I brought my friends . I hope you don't mind . They are nice . They won't hurt you ... "
Harry looked at him and barked happily .
" Okay guys ! C'mon . "

Pansy and Blaise walked trought bush and saw wolf laying on the grass , Draco petting his head .
" You met Pansy before , remember ?"
Harry once more barked and Pansy laughed .

" This is Blaise , my best mate . "
Said Draco .
" Hi there . Gosh Draco , he really is different from other wolves . He is beautifull . "
" I know right ! "
Said Draco and smiled . Blaise looked at the animal for a moment and then spotted something .

" Pansy , can I talk to you ? "
" Uh , sure ? "
Blaise and Pansy walk further i to forest for Draco and Harry not to hear them .

" I think I know who is he . "
" Who ? Wolf ? "
" Yes . You sas that thing on top of his head ? "
Pansy shook her head as no sign . Baise sighed .

" That wolf has a weird light gray stain on his head . It's shaped as a lighting bolt . Who do you think also had something like that ? "
Pansy's eyes widened .
" Wait you are saying , that this wolf is- "

Pansy was cut of by a loud growl . They looked around and saw three wolves walking towards them .
" B-blaise ..? What are we doing ? "
" Just stay calm and let's slowly back to Harry and Draco . "

But they didn't have a chance to do it . Wolves runned towards them quickly and friends started running away .  Animals were very close to them . Then they both fell cause of some old wood .

They looked behind them and saw wolf jumping at Pansy . Then , there was scowl and the wolf layed on the grass pretty far away . Pansy opened her eyes and saw black wolf standing in front of her growling .

" H-harry ... "
He barked loud as a signal for two to run away . Blaise and Pansy quickly got up and runned away .

( few minutes earlier )

" I wonder if there is a way to turn you back to human form . "
Harry looked at Draco and looked away . He trusted blond , but he didn't want him to know that he allready can change . It was hard to learn how to do it , but he did .

" Anyway , where's Pansy and
Blaise ? "
Harry barked and raised his paw to the forest direction .
" They went further in the forest ?! Aren't there other wolves ? "
Asked Draco and Harry imediatly shoot up from his place .

The wolf runned trought woods , some scrathes from bush and trees . Harry spotted Pansy laying on the grass and a wolf jumping in her . He jumped in front if and bit animal's neck making him scowl .

( back to present time )

" Draco ! "
" Blaise ! Where have you bee- "
" We neet to help Harry ! C'mon ! "
" What's going on ? "
" He's attacked by other wolves ! "

The three quickly runned back at the place . Finally they arrived and saw something unbelivable . Harry was growling at wolf who standt in front of him . All of the others who came by , were passed out on the grass . But for the bad news for the group , Harry was bleeding pretty bad .

" Harry ! Come here , I have my wand , I can take him down ! "
Harry didn't say anything . He just keep growling . Then the wolf jumped at him .

" Impedimenta ! "
Yelled Draco as he pointed his wand at the wolf jumping at Harry . Unfortunately , the wolf jumped away and Harry got hit . He was send flying away and landed behind sone tree and bush . The other wolf got scared and runned away scowling .

" Oh my God ! Harry ! "
Draco and his friends runned to the placevwhere was Harry laying . They didn't saw him yet but they heard growling . But it wasn't like a wolf growl , it was more like when person growls cause of the pain .

" Harry ? "
Draco slowly walked to the place and saw something that made him gaso and pull out his wand .
" Draco what's going on ?! "
His friends yelled and runned to where he was standing .

" He's ... "
On the ground was a small boy with raven hair , wearing some old dark blue hoodie and black leggins . His wolf ears laying flat on his head and tail laying on the ground . He had blood all over him , many wounds and cuts .

Then he opened his eyes . His green emerald eyes , that Draco got losten for a few years now . The boy rubbed his head and saw blood coming down his hand . He just shrug it off , his ears and tail perked up and he  looked ti the side . Then he saw the tree standing in front of him . He winced and backed to the tree , his ears again laying flat on his head .

" Harry ..? "
Boy looked at him scared like Draco was going to murder him .
" Hey , I won't hurt you ... "
Draco reached his hand to touch the boy but he winced and qucilky got away . He was hissing from pain as he runned but he didn't want to stop . He wanted to run away and be alone  .

" Harry ! "
Draco yelled after boy . Pansy came to blond and put her arm at his shoulder . 
" Well ... Now we know , where he has been all this time , huh ? "
" Yeah , I guess yes . But he is hurt , ha can't just run around the forest with so many cuts on him ! "

Pansy looked at Draco .
" What ? "
" You care about him even if you know who it is . "
" Wha- No I am not ! "
" Yes you are Dray . And stop denying it . You do care for him . "
" Oh shut up ... "