Day 3

07.09.1998

Dear diary

It's been a five days since I saw that beautifull wolf . I was coming to the forest everyday , but he didn't show up . I think he's scared of me ...

Pansy told me that she would go with me there today . I hope she won't do anything stupid , cause I know her for pretty long and she can be annoying ass sometimes .

I asked Blaise too , but he didn't want to . Well his lost . Oh Pansy just came . Time to go !

Draco put down his feather and quil and turned to Pansy . She looked at him with smirk .
" What ? "
" I see you really got into this idea with diary , hm ? "
" Oh shut up ! "
Pansy laughed and Draco punched her arm a litlle .

" So we're coming ? "
" Yeah , c'mon . "
They both walked out of their room and went trought halls . Few students walked by chatting with eachother and smiling .

" Hey Draco ? "
" Yeah . "
" Do you know what happened with Potter ? "
" No ... But I heard Granger and Weasley talking about that they hurted someone and that person didn't come back this year . "
" Oh , that sucks . "
" Yeah . "

They walked out of the castle and made their way to the edge of the forest .
" Do you think it's Potter ? "
" I don't who else . He isn't at Hogwart this year . "
" Maybe he just have a bad memories and don't want to come ? "
" I don't know ... "

They finally reached their destination and both layed on the grass . Pansy looked at Draco and smiled .
" Why do you keep chasing that wolf ?"
" Cause he's different . I want to know if he's an animagus . "
" Oh , and if he is ? "
" I want to be friends with him ! "
Draco said and smiled . Pansy nooded .

" That day , I fell asleep and when I woke up he was behind my head looking into my eyes . "
" Aw~ That's cute ! "
Draco chuckled . That wolf had something in him . Something that pulled you like a magnet .
" You think he'll come ? "
" We will see ... "

( 3 hours later )

Draco jolted up and looked around . He didn't saw Pansy and started panicking . It was pretty dark outside . Then he heard a small bark . Draco turned around and saw a wolf that he was so interested in .

He slowly sat on his knees and looked at the animal . His green emerald eyes shinning in the dark . Draco saw the wolf holding a paper in his mouth . He slowly made his way to the blond and put his ears on the sides of his head , like he was scared of him .

Draco reached his hand and slowly took tge paper out of the animal's mouth . Wolf quickly backed away , but didn't run into forest like the last time . Draco looked at tge paper and read :

Hia Draco
You probably just woke up . I didn't want to wake you , cause you were sleeping so cute ! I went back to castle . Oh , and I met the wolf ! He is so adorable ! I leaved the paper on the ground and wanted to walk away , but wind blow it away . Then I saw that pretty animal come out and he took the paper with him . I hope he gives it to you ... Come back it's pretty late ...
Pansy

Draco smiled and folded the paper , putting it into his pocket . He lookes back at the wolf who had a wierd look on his face . It looked like he was annoyed by Draco .

" What ? I didn't do anything . "
Wolf huffed and started walking away .
" Wait ! "
He stopped and turned around . His eyes meet grey mercury ones .
" How can I get you to trust me ..? "
Wolf stood there for a moment before walking away . Draco sighed and clapped his hands .
" Just great ! "

He closed his eyes and hid his face in his hands . Then he heard a bark . He looked up and saw same wolf but with something in his mouth . He wlaked to Draco and placed a bracelet in front of him . On it was two letters : H and G .

" Are these initials of someone's name ..? "
Wolf nooded and barked once again .
" Hm ... H ... G - Granger ..? "
Wolf nooded and narked once more . Then started walking away .

" Hey where are you going !? "
Wolf didn't react .
" Oh c'mon ! How can I know if you trust me ?! "
Draco sighed .
" You know what , fuck you . "
He said under his breath . Then he heard a loud growl . He knew exatcly from who it was coming from .
" Okay , okay chill ... "

Draco stood up and went back to his room . He changed and flopped onto bed . He sighed in relief and took his diary .

I finally got the chance to get closer to him , and what ? He gave me a braclet with Grangers name letters on it . Form where the fuck does he know her ?! Like , he's an animal , right ? I don't know what to think about it .

Maybe I should just sleep and think about it tomorow . Or , I am gonna ask Granger ! If the wolf knows her , the  she kniws him . God I need to name him . I can't say wolf all the time . It's weird . How to name him ..? I guess I'll ask him about it tomorow .

Draco putted bis book away and get under the covers . He tried to sleep but for some reason he couldn't . His mind was going back to thinking about who is this mysthical crrature ...

Draco really wanted to know , but no one would give him answer . Maybe he should ask profesor about it ? Yeah , that was a pretty good idea . With that thought , Draco fell asleep .