Day 2

02.09.1998

Dear Diary

As for now , nothing happened . I told Pansy and Blaise about that strange wolf I saw in the forest and Blaise told me that this could be an animagus . Well if it's true , I wanna meet whoever is it . I bet he looks beautifull in his human form , cause as a wolf he looks amazing .

I just came back from the most boring class with Gryffindors . It was pretty normal , but I got curious over one thing . I saw Granger and Weasley talking about something , but I didn't see Potter anywherr near . He wasn't at any if the class . These two were talking and Granger was almost crying while saying something . I wonder what happened .
Well maybe I'll find out some day .

Draco closed his book and put it back down at his desk . He was doing his himework and when he finished , he wrote in his diary . Pansy and Blaise got somewhere , probably to mess with some teachers .

Draco decide that it would be the best to go to the field . He got up from his chair and went out of the room . He slowly made his way trought the halls . No students around , until he heard two similar voices . He quickly hid behind wall and listened to them .

" I don't know if he will ever forgive us ... "
" Herm ... I am sure he will . He allways did - "
" But that's something different Ron ! We never got that far . Sure , we hurted him many times , but not that much ! It was over limits ! I ... "

Hermione started crying and Draco wonder who were they talking about .
" Hermione ... "
" I understand if he won't fogive us , but ... I want him to be safe ... He didn't even come back to Hogwart ! I was hoping that I would see him there ! "
" I know , I know ... "

Ron hugged crying Hermione and they walked away . Draco walked out of his hideout and stood there .
' So Granger and Weasley did something to someone and now that person isn't at Hogwart ... '
He thought for a moment .
' Could it be ... Potter ? '
He asked himself , now really curious .

Then he shook his head and went out of the castle to field . He found himself laying on the grass , watching as clouds slowly moved .  He closed his eyes and sleep took him over .

( same time , edge of the forest )

Black wolf jolted up as he heard that someone was at the field . He quickly hided in the bush and waited for person to show up . Then he saw a blond boy , around age 18 , laying down on the grass . Wolf didn't know what to do . He wasn't scared of that blond .

When he saw that the boy fell asleep he quietly moved out of tye bush and walked to him . He sat behind his head and looked at his face . He was even handsome for some stupid reason . Few minutes passed and wolf still sit in one place . Finally Draco opened his eyes , and saw a pair of green emerald eyes staring at him .

He knew that it was the wolf , but he didn't knew what to do . Should he run ? Should he stay ? His breath become faster and he started sweating . A wild animal was standing behind him looking into his gret mercury eyes .

The wilf tilted his head to the right as he saw that Draco was scared of him . He back away and sat back down . Draco sat to and sighed . The wolf didn't want to hury him .

The black animal was looking at the boy , seemed like he was trying to remember from where he knew him . Draco slowly stood up and looked at the wolf . He was a very interesting animal .

" Hey buddy ... You need help ..? "
Draco asked . He didn't know why , he just did . Then he saw that wolf looked terrible . He had blood all over him , mainly his own . He was pretty skinny , so you could see his ribs , one or two of them broken .

" Who did this to you . Here let me help you . "
He kneeled in front of tge wolf and patted his laps .
" Come here , I'll help you . I am gonna stop your bleeding , okay ? "
Wolf looked at him for a few seconds before slowly making his way towards boy .

Draco smiled and tore his right sleve . He took wolfs paw and put the tore sleve around the wound . He finished with one and he wanted to do second one as well . He tore his left sleve , and his whole arm was visible .

Then wolf juped back and growled . He didn't seemed angry , he was scared .
" Hey ... What happened ..? "
Draco looked at his arm .
" Oh ... You're scared of this ..? "
He asked , but the wolf wasn't there anymore . Draco sighed and got up .

When he came back to his room he saw Blaise and Pansy laughing their asses of , about some stupud joke at the potions teacher . Finally Pansy spotted Draco .

" Oh my God ! What happened to you ?! Why's your shirt thored ?! "
" I helped someone . "
" You ... Helped ..? How ? "
" The wolf was bleeding , I tore my sleve and wrapped it around his wound . "
" Oh ... That black one ..? "
" Mhm... But he doesn't like me ... "

" Bullshit . "
Said Blaise . Draco and Pansy looked at him confused . Blaise sighed .
" If he didn't liked you , you would probably be dead by now . "
" I guess Blaise is right with that one ."
" Okay , I'll correct myself . He liked me , to the moment he saw my arm . "

Blaise and Pansy looked at eachother cofused .
" He saw the mark and was scared of it . Probably wolves have something against- "
" No ... Usualy wolves don't react to that kind of thing ... "
Said Pansy and Blaise nooded .

" He needed to know this mark if he was scared of it . "
" You mean that he knew Voldemort ?"
" Maybe... Or he was caught by deatheaters . Who knows ? But something did happen that he's reacting like that . "

Draco nooded and went to his room saying goodnight to his friends . He took tge book from his desk and started writting .

I saw that wolf again . He was so close to me , I thought that he'll kill me . But in fact he was very nice . But he's scared of me ... So there's no way I'll ever pet him ... That's sad . Well I'll try to make it up to him , I don't want him to be scared of me for the rest if his life .

Draco closed the book and put it on his nightstand .
' You'll like me someday . You won't be scared of me ... "