Day 18

04.01.1990

It's been a month since me and Harry got together and I couldn't be happier. I love him so much that I don't know what I'd do if I lost him. Probably cry till I'm dead, but that doesn't matter.

Harry and the girls are in very good relations, they often sit on eachother rooms and talk or "play dress-up" as I like to call it. Me and Blaise are just sitting in the common room talking about random stuff, waiting till they finish.

Teachers has been working on that potion for a lot of time now, but still nothing. To be honest, I kinda want them to make the potion but from the other side I don't want to. I want Harry to be happy and remember everything, but I don't want him to hate me again. After all we've been trough and now we're together.

I can't seem to imagine Harry hating me ...

" Hey~ What you're doing ? "
" Just writing. "
" Again ? "
" It was yours and Pansy's idea to give me a diary. "
" Fair point. "

Draco rolled his eyes and felt Blaise sit next to him on the couch. He closed the book and put it down on the coffee table. Then yelling and footsteps could been heard.
' The girls and Harry are at it again. '
Was all that Draco rhought

" Nope ! No way in hell ! "
" Oh c'mon Harry ! "
" Draaaaaaay save me ! "
The wolf boy hid behind his boyfriend and stuck his tongue out to Naya and Pansy.

" You litlle ! Come here ! I'll teach you some maners ! "
Naya said as she grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at Harry. Sadly it hit Draco.
" Oop- Sorry ferret. "
" I told you not to call me that !"
Draco said and picked up tge pillow and threw it back at Naya.

" How dare you ! Now I have to kill you both ! "
Naya said and nooded to Pansy they both grabbed two pillows and runned to Harry and Draco. When the two realized what is happening Harry got hit in the head.

" Oh you litlle ! "
He quickly turned inti his wolf form and sneeked to the other couch. He turned back and grabbed pillow throwing one to Dray.
" Now come at us cowards ! "

They were all hitting eachother and laughing till they were laying on the floor. Then Blaise got up, picked one of the pillows and hit every single person on the floor.
" Hey ! "
" What was that for ?! "
" You have a death wish ?! "
Blaise laughed and threw the pillow at Draco. The blond catched it and looked at his bestfriend dead in the eyes.

" Oh shit. "
" You messed up Blaisie~ "
" Draco calm down won't yo- Aaaagh ! "
Blaise fell on the floor and Draco sit bext to him, hitting his face with pillow over and over again. Girls and Harry were laughing very loud and couldn't stop.

" Ekhem. "
All of them stopped and looked to the doors direction. There stood Mcgonanagll with a litlle smile on her face.
" Proffesor, um... We just- "
" It's okay Pansy, you don't have to worry. I came here to telk you
something. "
" What is it proffesor ? "

Draco said as he got up and walked closer to woman.
" Other teachers found the cure for Harry. "
Draco hold in a breath.
" W-what ? "
" They found a cure that would turn Harry back to normal person. "

Draco turned to look at Harry. Boy was sitting in his knees, his ears flopped on the sides and tail wrapped around him. He had small tears in his eyes and was visibly sad. Draco gulped and looked back at the teacher.

" Will he... Will he forget about everything that happened to him while he was a wolf ? "
" Probably. We don't know for sure, but it's 89% that he will- "
" 89% ? So you're almost sure he'll forget everything... "
Pansy said walking closer to Draco abd grabbing his hand.

" I guess you can say that dear. "
" So he won't remember me at all... "
Said Naya when she came closer to Pansy. The girl with shrot black hair turned around and hugged her friend.
" Um miss ? Does that mean Harry will come back to Griffindor tower ? "

Asked Blasie as he also came closer and put his hand on Draco's shoulder.
" I suppose, I don't think that he'll want to live here... "
Draco sighed and looked down.
" Can we at least do it at the weekend ? I want to process all these information. "
" Of course Draco... "
Said proffesor and sighed.

" I'm sorry my dears, but Harry needs to get his memories back and be normal again. I know it's hard for you, but it's also hard for him. "
Draco's eyes shoot open as he remembered that Harry was also in the room.

He turned around and saw that Harry wasn't there. He looked at the stairs and saw few drops of water. Harry was crying.

" Thank you for information miss. We'll get ready till the weekend. "
Mcgonagall nooded and walked out of the room. Blaise sighed and looked at his friends. Pansy started crying while hugging Naya and Draco was shaking, holding back his tears.

"G-guys... I know it's hard for us... But we need to check on Harry. "
Blaise said as his voice cracked.
" You're right. I'll go check. "
Said Pansy as she whiped her tears and quickly went upstairs.

They weren't ready to loose Harry.
Not yet...