Day 9

13.10.1989

Dear diary ...

Well , I haven't writen for a pretty long time , but there was so much going on . I need to write everything down ...

Me , Pansy and Blaise tried to make Harry's memories came back , and some of them did . But just litlle one's . He remembered the golden snitch bit didn't know what is it for . Then , at night he had a dream where he saw forest and two people standing there . Then one of them shoot some kind of light and other man turned into ferret . Pansy and Blaise wouldn't stop laughing ... Very funny ...

Oh ! Right . Harry all this time was telling that these two ( Pansy and Blaise ) look like a couple ? Well , now they are one . And I can't deny it . They do look cute together .

One day , because of Blaise , Harry stayed outside if our room in the slytherin common room . And people saw him . Few of them were amazed by Harry and few wanted to kick him out cause it's Potter . Well after explaining , everyone loved him . He doesn't stay all tge time in our room now . He can walk wherever he wants , except outside of the dormitory .

Students from slytherin are covering him from our profesor . We don't want him to find out . He isn't making it hard thought . He listen to us and stays inside .

How much I want to talk to Weasley and Granger , I can't . Because if I'll ask them about what happened they'll know that I have Harry and I don't want them to know . I guess I'll need to figure it out by myself .

" Draco ! "
" What ?! "
" Come down here ! "

Draco sighed and stood up from his chair . He made his way to the common room and saw Pansy standing next to the main door .

" What's up ? "
" Lovegood is here . "
" Who ? "
" Luna Lovegood , ravenclaw girl , blonde hair ? The one that Harry remembers ? "
" Oh yeah , let her in . "

Pansy opened the door and blond girl smiled .
" Hello Draco . "
" Hi Luna , what brings you here ? "
" Well ... I can't ... Hermione and Ron told me to spy on you , but I don't see the reason ... I am so sorry ! "

Luna hung her head down in shame and turned to walk out .
" Hey wait , it's okay . I'm glad that you told me that . "
Said Draco . Luna turned around and smiled .
" Can I know why they wanted me to spy ? "
" Probably cause of Harry ... "

Luna gasped and her eyes widen .
" You mean Harry ?! Harry Potter ?! "
" Yes ? "
" I didn't see him this year ! Where is he ?! I missed him so much ! "
The excited blond started jumping around .

" Hey Luna , sorry to interupt your happines , but there's a problem . "
" What is it ? "
" Harry doesn't remember almost anything . "
" How come ? "
" Granger and Weasley hitted him with some kind of spell , and now he's part wolf and lost almost all his memories . "
" Oh ... is he here ..? "

Draco nooded and waved to girl to follow him . Luna happily did it . They went upstairs to the one of the rooms . When Draco opened the door he saw Harry making a hairstyle to some slytherin girl . They were chatting and laughing . Draco smiled at the sight and a small blush came on his face .

Harry turned his head around and saw Draco and Luna .
" Oh , hi guys ! I'm done Amber . May we talk later ? "
" Sure thing Harry and thank you for hair ! "
" Anytime ! "

The girl walked out and leaved three alone .
" So ... Who's this ? "
" Oh this is - "
Draco stepped aside and Luna waved her hand at Harry .
" Luna ! "
" Huh ? He remembers me ? "
" Yeah , he does . Not much but still . "

Luna runned and hugged small boy .
" I've missed you so much ! "
Harry giggled and hugged her back .
" Aw~ you're so cute ! "
Said Luna as she was petting Harry .
" Thank you ... "

Draco smiled to himself and sat down next to Harry . He patted his sgoulder to get Harry's attention . He turned around and give him a glance .
" What do you want ferret ? "

Luna choked on air and started laughing . Harry soon after .
" Hey ! That's mean ! "
" I've never said I was nice to you . "
" Oh you litlle- "

Draco pushed Harry on the bed and started tickling him . The wolf boy was laughing and yelling for Draco to stop . Luna just stood there watching and giggling at the view .

" What's going on there- Draco ! Let Harry breathe ! "
Said Blaise and oushed Draco out of Harry chuckling .
" Oh c'mon Blaise it was funny ! "
Harry calmed down and sit back again .

" What you're doing here anyways ? "
" Oh , I came to Harry . I needed ask him something . "
" Okay . Luna ? You're coming ? "
" Oh yeah ! See ya soon Harry ! "
" Bye ! "

The two walked out of the room leaving Blaise and Harry alone .
" So~? "
" Stop Harry . I didn't come here to talk about me and Pansy . "
" Aw man . You're no fun ! "

Blaise chuckled and sit down on the bed bext to his friend .
" I wanna talk to you about your memories ... If it's not a problem . "
" No , it's okay . In fact I want to know some things about me too . "

Harry smiled and Blaise smiled back .
" Well , what you wanna know ? "
" Was I dating someone ? "
" From what I know , no . "
" Okay , who are my parents ? "
" Well ... Their's names are Lily and James but ... They're dead ... "
" Oh ... Do I have any other family ..? "
" I think your uncle and aunt , but from what I see - "

Blaise pointed to Harry's arms wich was covered in old bruises .

" they didn't like you too much . "
" Umm... What about friends ? "
" Well , you were always with Granger and Weasley . You three were called the golden trio . "
" Realy ? They're mean , I would never be friends with them ... "
" Well , you were . "

" What abouy you guys ? "
" We were sadly enemies ... Cause you didn't accept Draco's handshake at first year . "
" Did I realy did that ? "
" Yeah , it was funny thought . "

" What about Hogwart ? "
" You were in griffindor , but I heard the rummor that you should have been in slytherin . "
" That's cool . "

" I also heard a rummor that you've had a boyfriend . "
" A boyfriend ? "
" Yeah , many girls in slytherin was thinking that you were with Cedric Diggory . "
" Who ? "
" It was a guy , who was starting in the triwizard tournament along with you . At the end of it , Voldemort appeard and killed him . You tried to save him , but ... You couldn't do it ... "
" Oh ... "

Harry hung his head down and Blaise looked at him witg sad in his eyes .
" Blaise ..? "
" Yeah ? "
" How ... How many people died because of me ? "

Blaise was schocked by that question . Even when Harry lost his memories , he still thought that it was his fault that people died .

" Harry , it wasn't your fault . It was Voldemorts ... You tried to save everyone , even give your life for people , and you did it . You won the war . We're all free thanks to you . "

Harry looked at Blaise and smiled .
" Thanks Blaise ... You're realy a good friend . "
" Always . "
" Can you tell me something else about me ? "
" Yeah , sure . So ... "