Day 11

20.10.1989

Dear diary

After we played game yesterday , girls started acting weird . It's nothing strange since they always act weird , but now they're like weird weird . They whisper all the time and after breakfast they dissapeard , hell knows where .

Harry ... He didn't change much . I still don't let him out of the dorm . I heard that he was talking with Naya about going out , but soon after he said that he can't and that's stupid idea .

I'm a litlle woried , cause when Naya weren't here Harry wasn't thinking about going out . And now , he wants to get out . That girl is gonna get him in trouble .

I think I should tell my parents about Harry , maybe they'll know how to help him . I swear I read all books that were in library , but found nothing at all . I wish I could help him .

Draco sighed and putted his diary down . He looked around his room and saw Harry talking with some slytherin boy . Draco didn't know why , but he felt a bit angry when he saw that the boy made Harry blush .

Blond knew that he liked Harry a bit , but he would never admin it . He pushed that thought away and acted like Harry was just a friend to him . Besides it would all end after he gets his memory back .

Draco once again looked at Harry and saw that the boy who was talking to him , stood up and walked away , winking at Harry before exitting .

" Hey Harry ! Who's that ? "
" Oh , that was Jerry . He's one year younget then me and he's pretty smart . "
" Yeah yeah , whatever ... "

Draco groaned and rolled his eyes . This boy was clearly hitting on Harry , and wolf boy didn't see it . How blind he could be ?

" Um... Dray ? "
" Yea ? "
" I was talking to Naya , ya know ? And she ... We- no . I want to leave and go to forest . "

Draco choked on air and looked with wide eyes at Harry . Harry understod what he said and shook his head .
" Eh , I mean leave for a bit . Hour or two . I just miss nature . "
" Harry ... You know I can't do that . You're not safe outside . "

Harry looked away and his ears flopped on both sides of his head .
" Y-yeah ... You're right . Sorry Draco ."
" Harry- "
" I'll go talk witg Naya for a bit . "

Harry said and stood up . He walked upstairs and into his and Naya's room . Draco sighed and covered his face with his hands . He knew that Harry was sad and missed his home , but he wasn't safe there . Weasley and Granger could find him there and do something to him . And Draco didn't want Harry to be hurt .

Harry wasn't mad or blame Draco . He knew that blond was right . Forest was now dangerous for him . His old friends tried to find him and he didn't want to know what they planned to do to him .

" Hey Harry ! And what did Draco said ? "
" He said no and he's totaly right . "
" Oh my gosh , Harry ! It's your life bit his ! "
" But he is right ! He helped me , he cares about me . And I know that forest isn't safe for me now- "

" You've changed Harry . "
" What do you mean ? "
" Back at the forest , you didn't care about danger . You were fighting with other wolves and tricking people who wanted to catch you . "
" Yeah , and it costed me a lot of blood and a blind eye ! "

Naya just huffed and rolled her eyes .
" I don't get it . You were different ! Now ... Now you're just a stupid pet ! "
Harry stopped in his tracks and looked at his bestfriend . He couldn't belive she said that . After few seconds the girl realized what she said and covered her mouth .

" H-harry ... I'm so sorry . I didn't mean to- "
" Enough Naya ... You don't control my life either , so don't try to follow me . "

Harry said and turned into wolf , he runned out if the room to the common room . Draco turned his head and saw him .

" Harry ? What's wron- Harry ! Stop !"
The wolf runned to the door and jumped on them , opening them . He runned out of the slytherin dorm and runned trought the halls .

Students that were on hall were screaming or throwing books at him but he didn't care . He just wanted to be at home . He didn't saw a pair of students and runned into them . When he looked up he saw two people he didn't wanted to see .

" Harry ! "
Hermione yelled after the running animal , who was scared . Harry runned out if the castle into the field . He didn't stop until he reached forest .

He finaly catch a breath and turned around . Nobody was following him . Why would someone anyways do that ? No one cared about him .

The wolf turned back into his human form and sit under the tree . He looked around and smiled . He was home . Harry couldn't help it , he started crying . How could she call him a pet ?! After all he has done to her ? Protect her , her family ?

At the same time , Draco was walking around the dorm . He was furious . How could that stupid girl let her Harry out !? He was in danger now .

" We need to find him . "
" Imposible Dray . Remember how long it took us to find him back then ? Now he's sad and even more scared , I'm sure that this time he'll hide pretty good . "

Draco growled and looked at Naya .
" It's your fault he's out ! What did you said to him ?! "
The girl muttered something but nobody heard .
" What ? "
" I called him a stupid pet ... I am so sorry , I didn't mean to ! "
" Save that . I don't want to hear you ."

Draco sitted down on the couch and hid his face in his hands . He couldn't belive that he just loose Harry . Theb he heard a knock . He walked over to door and opened them .

" Draco ! Oh good , you're here . "
" What do you two want ? "
" We saw Harry running out of the castle . You hid him in your dorm , didn't you ? "

Draco sighed and let them in .
" It's no point in hidding it anymore . Yes I kept him here , cause I was affraid that you would hurt him . "
" We wouldn't- "
" Stop it . I know what you both did to him . "

Hermione and Ron didn't say anything . They just looked down .
" Listen , I need to find Harry . It's winter soon . He can't be alone in forest . So I need your help . "
" Of course ! We will do anything ! "

Hermione said and Ron nooded . Draco smiled .
" Great . "