Day 20 pt.II

" I missed you so much... "
Said Naya as she hugged her bestfriend and cry into his shoulder.
" Why... Why didn't you went to me sooner..? "
" I just needed to rethink everything, I'm sorry. "
" It's okay, I understand dear. Just... I thought I'll never be able to... You know... Talk with you like the old days. "
" Hey, come on. I wasn't here that long. "
" Around 2 weeks, but for me it was like 2 years. "

The two laughed a litlle and sit down on the grass.
" So, did you talked to others yet ? "
" No, I honestly don't think I should. "
" Why ? "
" Cause they don't seem like they even want to talk to me. They just ignore me all the time. "

Harry sighed and hid his face in his hands. Naya put his hand on his shoulder abd smiled.
" Harry, they're very sad right now 'cause they think you don't remember them. They're ignoring you, because every time they look at you, it makes them remember the old and good days. When we were living together and had fun. "

Harry looked up and smiled.
" I guess... But maybe the already forgot abo- "
" They did not, I can promise you that. "
" How could you know ? "
" They're here everyday and always talk or cry about you, so... "

Harry giggled and smiled. He quickly stood up and give his hand to Naya.
" I'll go to them in the morning. So... What about little race, like we used to do in the attumn ? "
" You know how to make my day Harry. Just so you know, I'll win, like I always did. "
" Keep dreaming, you almost always loose. "
" We will se about that. "

They both turned into wolves and quickly runned into forest. They were running next to the river to the end of it, where was a small waterfall. When they finished their race, Harry won and turned back into human. He was breathing quickly, same as Naya. She also turned into human and flopped on the grass.

" You, you've gotten faster. "
" I know, right ? "
They laughed a bit and started walking back to the edge of the forest.

" What about those two, Ron and Hermione ? "
" Ron apologised and actualy helped me get here today so... If it wasn't him I wouldn't meet you today. "
" Oh, I need to thank him I guess. "
" We're friends again, I think he understood what he did was wrong. "
" If you are alright with it, I am too. Who's your friend is my friend. "
" Thanks Naya. "

" What about Hermione ? Did she said something ? "
" No, she didn't even apologise. She acts like nothing happened and every time I tell her that I don't want to talk with her, she acts all confused. "
" Maybe she doesn't know you still remember everything. "
" I don't think so, she's very smart, so it's theast person I would say that don't know about my memories. "

Harry sighed.
" She just prefer pretend everything is okay, so she won't feel bad about what she did. It's easier. "
" I guess, but hey... Maybe she'll apologise one day ? "
" I hope so, I really want to be friends with her again, but... It hurts when she acts like that. "
" I know. "

They arrived at the edge and smiled at the view. The sun was rising and the Hogwarts looked beautifull.
" You want to go with me ? "
" What ? They won't let me- "
" I know they will, I heard that proffesor offered you that you can stay in Hogwart with us in our room, but you declined. Why ? "
" I... It wouldn't be the same without you... "
" But now, you want to come ..? "
" Of course I do ! "
" Then let's go ! "

They runned trought the field and laughed all along. After few seconds they arrived at entrance and saw Ron standing here.
" Hi Ron ! You were waiting long ? "
" Nah, just got here. Is that..? "
" Yes, this is Naya. The girl that lived with me and others before. "
" W-well... It's nice to see you again. "
" Yeah... Sorry if I was mean to you- "
" I should be the one to say sorry. You just wantef to protect him. I'm sorry. "

Naya smiled and pulled out her hanf to shake.
" Friends ? "
Ron smiled abd shook her hand.
" Friends. "
" Lovely dovely, now come on, before the teacher will caught us. "
They all laughed a litlle and quickly runned trought halls.

After few minutes , and few stops for a laughter attack, they arrived at their old dorm. Harry smiled and felt his heart go faster. He would see his friends again.
" Ron... "
" What's up Harry ? "
" You want to come with us ? "
" Wha- Me ? I... I can't the others- "
" They'll be fine. "

Naya said and smiled. Ron smiled back and nooded. Harry put his hand in fist and gently knocked on the door. After few seconds of waiting he heard some noise and someone opened the door.

" What is i- "
It was Pansy, who imediatly stopped when she saw Harry. She held back her tears and looked him in the eyes.
" W-what is i-it Ha- P-potter ..? "
" Pansy... I... I'm sorry... "
The girl shook her head. Why did he called her by her first name. She looked back at him and then realised Naya was there. And Ron too.

" H-harry ..? "
" I remember you Pansy... I'm so sorry... "
Harry started crying and dropped to h8s knees. Naya kneeled beside him and hugged him. Pansy broke down and also hugged Harry.
" Oh Harry ! I thought I would never be able to talk with you lile we used to ! Why didn't you come sooner ?! "
" I-I was scared t-that... T-that you w-would, forget m-me easily... B-but when I-I t-talked with N-naya, I-I... "

He broke down again. Pansy whiped her tears with her sleeve and hugged the boy.
" Shh... It's okay... I know that you were scared... I'm sorry I yelled... Don't apologise, you didn't do anything... "
" I missed you all guys so much... "
" Me too Harry... Me too. "

" Pansy were are you- "
It was Blaise and Draco.
" H-harry... "
The blond held back his tears as he looked at the boy. Harry stood up and walked over to him.
" Hi Dray... I still love you, you know ferret ..? "

Draco started crying and hugged Harry with all his might.
" I love you so so so much Harry ! Promise me you'll never leave me ! "
" I promise Dray... I promise... "
They hugged again and Draco kissed the top of Harry's head. Blaise hugged Pansy and kissee her cheek. Naya quietly took Ron's hand in her and smiled at him. He smiled back and pulled her closer to him.

They were all together again...

( 2 months later )

The six people walked trought halls. It was three slytherins, two griffindors and one hufflepuff. The hufflepuff girl was jumping around excited and others were laughing at her.

" Naya stop, come one. You'll fall. "
Said her boyfriend, took her hand in his and kissed her cheek.
" Yeah, whatever Ron. Like you won't fall even if you'll walk on the striaght road. "
" This is called talent. "

The others laughed and the slytherin girl shooked her head.
" Sometimes guys, I just wish you all jumped of a cliff, but then right away I wish I jumped too. "
" And why is that princess ? "
" I swear Blasie, you'll call me a princess one more time, I'll hit you with a frying pan. "
" Okay, okay, no need to get violent. Besides, I'm not scared of a pan. "
" You shoulf Blaisie, you didn't saw Pansy in action. "
" Like you did. "
" I did, when I didn't want to put on a dress she wanted me to put on. "

The group laughed and continued walking.
" About that dress... Do you still have
it ? "
" Umm... No ? I gave it back to you. "
" Harry... "
" I swear Pansy, don't hit me, please ! "
The others laughed and the blond boy came, and wrapped his ark around Harry's waist.

" I would lile to see you in that dress. "
" Shut up ferret. I have better idea. "
" What is it Harry ? "
Asked Naya.
" Why don't we read Draco's diary, that he used to write in while I was a wolf. "
" Hey, that's a great idea ! "
Said Pansy.

" No no no no, no way in hell ! "
" I don't care, we'll read it anyways. "
" Aw come on guys ! "
" How did it go on the first page Pansy ? "
" Ekhem...

Dear diary ...

I am not usually doing things...

~{ End }~