Day 15

01.12.1989

Dear diary

Christmas break will finaly begin next week and I honestly can't wait . Teachers are going mad with all homeworks and tests . Harry is so lucky , due to his condition ( he can't remember anything that he learned ) he doesn't have to write any tests .

About Harry , he has been getting more and more flashbacks . I am scared that soon he'll remember everything ... But I need to say , even thought he remember more things about me he still acts the same towards me ( well almost the same)  . Like the memories doesn't bother him and he just ignore them . I wonder why is he doing that ?

After that incident in the astronomy tower , he started being jumpy around me and started blushing pretty much . Does that means ... He likes me ..? I don't realy know . Maybe girls will help me out .

Pansy and Naya told us that today we will never have I ever . Don't know what it is , but we will see . Hope nothing stupid .

Draco stood up from the couch and put the book down on the table . He went upstairs and opened the door to his room where Blaise was sitting , reading a book . Blond sat down on the bed next to Blaise's .

" Hey , what's up ? "
" Nothing much . What are you reading ? "
" Eh , just some book Pansy borrowed me . Romantic one . I realy don't know why , but for some stupid reason I can't stop reading it . "

Draco chuckled and shook his head .
" Um Blaise ? "
" Yeah ? "
" Did you notice that Harry is acting weird towards me ? "
" Not realy . "

Blaise finaly put down his book and looked at me .
" How's he acting ? "
" After the incident in the astronomy tower- "
" He was in astronomy tower that day ? Seriously ? "

Draco looked at him and rolled his eyes .
" As I was saying , after what happened there he started- "
" What exactly happened there ? "
" Oh my God ! Blaise will you let me finish ?! "
" No reason for you to finish if I don't know what happened back there . I need to know it cause even if you tell me how he acts , I won't know the reason . "

Draco sighed and looked at Blaise . The black boy nooded and waved his hand for blond as a signal to continue .
" We k-kissed ... "
" YOU DID WHAT ?! "
" Blaise shut the fuck up ! "
" Sorry but , you guys realy ? "
" Yeah ... "

Blaise tapped his chin and looked at Draco confused .
" How come girls don't know this ? "
" Me and Harry didn't tell anyone . "
" Oh ... Well , I'm honored that I was the first person to know . "

" So know you know , he's acting weird . He blush around me and whenever I touch him he's pretty jumpy- "
" No need to say more . "
" Huh ? "
" He likes you . "

Draco blushed a litlle and stood up from his bed . He started walking around the room muttering something under his breath . Blaise smirked and watched his friend nervously pacing around the room .

" No no no no ... That's imposible- "
" Keep telling this shit yourself and soon Harry will seriously stop loving you . He'll find another boy and they'll be together . And you'll end up with some rich and stupid girl . "
Said Blaise with a smile on his face .
" Wow ... You realy are helping your best friend ... "
" Ah , stopd being dramatic . "

Just as Draco wanted to say something Harry walked in th room . When he saw Draco he blushed and turned to Blaise .
" G-girls said that we're starting to play in few minutes . "
Harry turned to Draco.and tge bloned waved ' hi ' to him . The wolf boy started blushing even more abd quickly left the room .

" See ? He likes you . "
Said Blaise pointing to the way where Harry walked out .
" Shut up you chocolate . "
" At least I have a girlfriend . "
" Oh you litlle- "

Two boys started running around the room , soon ending up at the slytherin common room .
" Will you two stop ?! Gosh ... Like litlle kids . "
Said Pansy dramaticly as she sat down on the couch besides Harry who was talking with Naya .

" Okay so , are we playing ? "
" Yeah , c'mon . "
Boys sat down on the couch standing i  frony of the couch that the girls and Harry were sitting .
" Okay I'll start - "
" What are the rules ? Some of us don't know how to play it . "
Said Blaise . Naya rolled her eyes at  him and sighed .

" Basicaly , one person tell something that someone could posibly do , like :
Never have I ever dranked a whole bottle of whiskey- "
Before Naya could end Pansy drank one shoot . All group looked at her confused .
" What ? I thoughy we started playing . "
" No I was telling the rules . "
" Oh ... "

Naya growled and continued .
" As I was saying , if the person did drank a whole botlle of whiskey they need to drink a shoot . "
" Okay got it . "
" So I'll start , never have I ever ... Kissed my bestfriend ? "

Everyone except Naya drank and started laughing .
" Okay , well Pans ? "
" Never have I ever cried over a test mark . "
Draco took the shoot and chuckled .
" Harry drink . "
" W-what ?! "
" You don't remember that . One time you've got something bad from DADA and you started crying . "

Harry huffed and drank .
" Okay Draco . "
" Never have I ever ... Fall asleep on corridor . "
" Oh c'mon ... I fell atacked ... "
Said Blaise and drank a shoot . The group laughed and it was Harry's turn .

" Never have I ever ... Made a prank on teacher . "
Blaise , Pansy and Harry drank and laughed .
" What did you guys do ..? "
" Nothing ! "
They all said and started laughing again .

" Okay my turn , never have I ever ... Was amazed by a muggle thing ? "
Draco and Pansy drank and rolled their eyes at eachother .
" Okay so I guess again me . Never have I ever kissed someone and instantly regret it . "
" Good one Naya . "
Said Harry and drinked along with everyone in the group .

" You Draco kissed someone and regret it ? "
" Yes , yes I did ... "
" Who ? "
" You Pansy , in third grade under misteltoe . "
All group started laughing . Naya laughed that hard , that she ended up on the floor .

" Okay my turn . Never have I ever ... Had a crush on the teacher ? "
Nobody drank anything and they just looked at eachother with confused faces .
" Okay Draco ! "
" Never have I ever ... made up a story in my head about me and person that I love . "

Harry , Pansy and Naya drank . Harry looked at his wolf friend with dead look .
" Who ..? "
" H-harry ... It'l not like that , I swear-"
" I asked who ... "
" Eeeeee... He moved away from here . He he ... "
" I'll find him don't worry ... "
" Harry please ... He isn't here , he moved to the muggle world- "
" Great , I live there ! Who . "

Naya gulped and looked at her friends . They were all scared of Harry . How someone could go in a matter of a second from a sweet litlle bean inoccent been to terryfing scary litlle demon ?! Well Naya was just to find out .

For solid 20 minutes Harry was running after her with a pan in his hand and yelling at her . The rest just sat silent and looked at the scene .