Day 14

23.11.1989

Dear diary

Harry is feeling much better now . Teachers are still trying to find out what spell hit Harry and made him like that . All slytherins were so happy when Harry come back . I think that he'd realy suit into slytherin more then into gryffindor . Bad it's just only my opinion .

Pansy and Naya are very overprotective over him now . I think Naya feel bad for what she said so that's why she's acting like that . But Pansy ? Still don't know why . She's just the way she is .

I already wrote to my parents about Christmas holidays and that I'm statying in Hogwart this year . They agreed and I couldn't be any happier . This means I can be alone with Harry for all 2 weeks !

Well ... Not so alone . Pansy , Blaise and Naya are also staying . Hurray ..!
Anyways , I'm going to the great hall now for dinner . We'll see what's going on in there .

Draco put down his diary and smiled . It has around 2 weeks since they found Harry . He was pretty sick , but he's just fine now .

" Draco you're coming ? "
" Yeah yeah , give me a second ! "
" Okay ferret ! "
" Naya I swear- "

The girl just laughed and runned away . Draco chuckled and stood up from his desk . He went into common room and saw all his friends sitting on the couch or on the floor talking .

" Finaly ! Our slytherin prince decided to come out of his bedroom ! "
" Shut up Pans . "
" Why ? Ferret got your tongue ? "
" Could you guys stop with the ferret ?! What got into you ?! "
" Nothing much , Harry just told us the story abouy how Moody changed you into one . "
" Well , it's not so fu- Wait ... You said Harry ..? "
" Yeah ? "

Draco sitted down on the couch and sighed .
" Where's he ? "
" Hell knows where , he started to sneek out week ago . "
" Okay . "

The blond got up and went out of tge slutherin common room . He went straight to the astronomy tower . He just had a feeling that he's find the boy there . He climbed upstairs and opened the door . He saw the raven haired boy sitting on the edge of the window with his legs hanging of the tower .

" Harry ..? "
" Huh ? Oh Draco ! What are you doing here ? "
" Why are you on the ... The ... "
" What ? Oh ! "

Harry started laughing a bit and Draco was very confused .
" I just like sitting there . Don't worry ."
Draco let out a breath of relief that he was holding in and come behind Harry . He hugged his waist and put his chin on Harry's shoulder .

" I realy don't know what I would do if I losted you . "
" Yeah ... Same ... "
Said Harry and leaned into blond's touch .
" Harry ? "
" Hm ? "
" Did you get your memories back ? "
" Some of them . But they feel weird , like I don't normaly like you . "

Draco looked away and nooded .
" Well that's good that you're getting them back anyways . "
" Dray ? "
" Yes Harry ? "
" Did you ... Did we hated eachother back then ? "
" What ? From where did you get that thought ? "

Harry hung his head down and few tears escaped his eyes .
" Harry ? "
The small boy turned around and hugged Draco , throwing his arms around his neck and crying .

" Hey hey ... What's wrong ..? What happened ..? "
" I-I ... I-I had a f-flashback , w-when we were i-in the b-bathroom . A-and I shoot y-you with some s-spell ! Y-you were b-bleeding and I-I just stood there ! I-I didn't h-help you ... "
" Harry ... "

Draco picked up Harry from the window and hugged him thightly . Harry wrapped his legs around his waist and cried into his shoulder .
" I a-am so s-sorry ! I-I'm a teriblle p-person ! "
" That's not true Harry ... You're amazing ... Everybody makes mistakes ... Me too you know ? "
" But you never hurted me- "
" That's not true ... I maybe didn't hurt you psychicaly ... But I always got you in trouble and called you names ... I was hurting you meantaly , and honestly I think it's worse then what you did . "

Harry looked at Draco , the blond smiled and stroked his hair slowly to calm the boy on his arms down .
" Draco ... I don't wanna hate you ... I want to remember this ... I wanna remember how you're realy are . "
" Me too Harry ... Me too ... "

Two boys were inches apart and they both felt weird . Harry looked at Draco and smiled .
" So let's don't forget this . "
Said Harry and kissed the taller boy . Draco was shocked at first but then kissed back . He never felt happier in his life . It was like all his dreams came true .

When they finaly broke apart , they both were breathin quick . They smiled and hugged eachother .
" Let's go eat some dinner . Shall we ?"
" Yes , c'mon . "
Harry jumped of off Draco and hand in hand they went downstairs .

After few minutes they reached their dorm and they walked in .
" Where the hell have you two been ?!"
" We were talking , sorry Pans ... "
" That's fine Harry- Wait ... Were you crying ?! "
" No no !- "
" Who dared to hurt my precious baby ?! YOU ! "

Pansy pointed to Draco and walked up to him .
" Pansy , pansy ... Calm down , I just get some sad memories that's all . "
" Realy ? "
" Yes . Draco just helped me . "
" Oh , okay then . You're fine now Harry ? "
" Yes , thank you . "

Draco rolled his eyes .
" And you won't say sorry to me ? "
" I'm saying sorry to only one person here . And it's that cute litlle precious bean . "
The group laughed and Draco sighed dramaticly .

" Let's go get some dinner , yeah ? "
" Okay ferret . "
" Realy Blaise ?! You too ?! "
They all laughed and walked ouy of their dorm . Harry was allowed to eat with them at the great hall . They just needed to watch over him .

Draco looked at Harry and smiled . He was amazing person and Draco realy liked him and didn't knew what would he do if he losted him .

Hello dear readers ❤

So normaly I would update 2 chapters of this story , but I'm writting two books now , so I'll post a chapter for both .

Everyday from monday to friday I think ... Maybe if I'll have to much school work I'll miss few days . But I think I'll make it !

Thank you for everything and well ... Soon we may hit 500 views on this book and it would be realy amazing ❤

( If you have any questions just send me a private message or write down in the comments 😉 )

Thanks for all your kindness and help ! Love you all ! ❤

~Akira