Day 13

04.11.1989

Dear diary

I've already been at professor's Mcgonnagal office and we've talked , a lot . Gladly she didn't give us any detention or even took points from our house , but she said something to me thought ... Let's just start from the begining .

Me , Pansy , Blaise , Ron , Hermione and Naya walked to her office and she let us in . First she wanted to know how Harry ended up in the forest at the first place . So I told her that I found him there and didn't realy know how he ended up there . After almost 2 months of living with us , he had a fight with Naya and he runned away . We couldn't find him for almost 3 weeks until Hagrid found him laying in the forest .

She said nothing , she just looked at Naya and asked her what was the fight about . Naya told her exactly what happened and hung her head down . She started saying sorry , but professor stopped her . She said that she understood her and knows that she lived in the forest fir pretty long . Mcgonnagal smiled to her continued .

She asked us about why Harry was with Slytherins instead of Hermione and Ron . I sighed and told her that he was scared of them , so we all decided that is the best if he'll live with us .

She nooded and asked Hermione and Ron , why he was scared of them . They looked at eachother and nooded . They told her everything that happened and how Harry ended up where he was . She sighed and told them that it's alright . We all make mistakes , but for now until Harry won't agree to see you two , they're not allowed to visit him . They nooded and looked at the floor .

She asked us about many questions about Harry , like : what he remembers , where did he live , why he wasn't scared of me and all this stuff . We told her everything we knew and she said we can finaly go .

Just as I was about to walk out , she stopped me . I turned around and asked her what she needs . She said that she knows that I get along with Harry very well now , but I need to know that there is possibilty that he won't remember all of this when teachers will get him back to normal .

Deep down I knew from the start that this moment would finaly come and Harry will forget all about this , and he'll still hate me like he always did . I just tried to fool myself and keep him with me as long as I could .

I nooded to professor and wanted to say something but she cut me off . She said that teachers first will need to find a potion or a spell that would help Harry , so for that time he needs to stay with someone .

I knew what she meant . If I want he can stay with me , but it'll be just a lot harder to let go later . He can stay with somebody else as well , but ... I don't want him ... So I sa

" Hey Dray ! What are you doing ? "
" Nothing much , just writting in my diary . "
" Oh , okay . "
" Harry , what I told you about getting out of the bed ? "

The boy giggled and sat down next to Draco hugging his arm .
" I just missed you ... I'm sorry that I runned away that day ... "
" It's fine . You just was upset , the thing that's important that now you're here . "
" Yeah , I guess . It was so cold outside . "
" Oh realy now ? It's not like it's almost winter and all you had on was shorts and a hoodie . "

Both boys laughed . Draco looked at Harry and wrapped arm around his shoulders , getting boy closer to him . He hugged him and petted his head . Harry smiled and hugged Draco back .

" I was so woried about you ... "
" Why ? "
" Cause you're important to me . "
Said Draco as he put some of Harry's hair behind boy's ear .
" I care about you . "
Harry smiled and leaned into Draco's hand that was resting on his cheek .

Smaller boy opened his eyes and saw beautifull grey eyes staring back at him . He blushed a litlle but didn't do anything . Draconsaw that and smiled . They were only few centemeters apart . They leaned closer litlle closer .

" Hi bitches , what's up ? "
Two boys blushed and jumped apart . They looked to the door direction and saw Pansy , Blaise and Naya standing there .

" Why's Harry out of bed ? "
" Um I- "
" I was bored , sorry Pansy ... "
" That's fine , but Draco's here to keep you in bed but here we are . "

Pansy face palmed and lead Harry back to bed . Draco sighed and put aside his diary .
" So , are we just gonna ignore the fact that these two were abouy to kiss ? "
" Why do you think Pansy walked in just in that moment . She was protecting her precious baby . "

Blaise made a dramatic face and Naya laughed . They both rolled their eyes and walked up to Harry's room to talk . Draco looked as the walked away and chuckled . Pansy definetly would do that .

He looked outside , it was raining but not much . It was around 18 o'clock so it started to get pretty dark . Draco decide that he should go see what his friends are doing with Harry , but he took his diary and wrote quick note .

... I don't want him ... So I said to professor that I'll take care of him , even that I know he might hate me after . When I left office I went straight to hospital wing , where my friends already were . Hermione and Ron couldn't visit him , but I didn't care .

When I walked in I heard laughing and talking . I saw my friends standing next to Harry's bed and Harry himself was awake . He smiled when he saw me . I runned to him and hugged him .

Aftet few hours in hospital wing , mrs Pomfrey said that I can take him back to dorm , but I need to look after him . He need rest . And I promise that this time , he'll be safe .

Hello ,
author here :)

So from now on I'll probably update more often and I wanted to tell that my new book is out ! Go check it out .

Thank you for everything ❤
~ Akira