Day 18 pt.ll

" Harry ..? "
A quiet voice said as someone entered the wolf boy's room. It was Pansy.
" Harry, where are you ? "
She asked as she didn't see the boy yet. She looked around the room and didn't find him. Pansy started feeling a litlle nervous cause she had no clue where the boy could be.

" Harry ? Please tell me where are you."
She still got no answer. She sighed and was about to leave the room, till she heard something crashing. She quickly turned around and looked all over the room.

Then she spotted the door.
' Shit ! I forgot that there's a bathroom ! "
She quickly runned over there and tried to open the door, and guess what. They were looked.

" Harry ! Come on ! It's not funny open up ! It's me Pansy, please Harry ! "
She heard the boy sob but she didn't hear footsteps.
" Harry ! Please you're scaring me ! "
Still no answer.
" Harry ! "

The girl got really scared, she pulled out her wand and pointed to the door.
" Alohomora ! "
The door opened up and runned into bathroom. She gasped and her wand fell out of her hand.

" H-harry..? "
The boy turned around and saw his friend almost crying.
" Pansy... "
" W-why ? Why did you do that to yourself ?! "
She yelled and the boy flinched.

Harry has his claws out, covered in his own blood. His scratch on the eyes was reopened and he was all cover in red lines. Some if them deeper some longer. He was scratching himself with his claws. Blood was dripping from his body, but he just stared at the girl in front of him.

" I... I just felt like it... "
" You felt like harming yourself ? Are you crazy ?! Why ?! Why Harry, tell me ! Why have even thought about harming yourse- "
The girl stopped as she looked behind the boy. The mirror above the sink was ceashed.

" Did you... Did you do it cause... You don't like how you look ? "
Harry turned back, facinig the crashed mirror.
" When I looked at myself in the mirror all I saw was a monster. But after some spend time with you guys, I actualy acepted myself. But... The teachers... They still believe I'm a monster, and that I should be back to normal... "

Pansy heard a loud sob and saw Harry turning around.
" And what if I like what I am now ?! What if I don't want to change cause they don't like that me ?! Huh ?! It's my fucking life ! Stay out if it ! I don't care who I was ! I don't want to be famous or known ! I need this life ! "

The boy dropped to his knees and cried uncontrably.
" A life that I never had... "
He said and cover his face with his hands.

" What's going on he- "
Blaise stopped as he saw in what situation Harry was. All of the friends cane running when they heard Harry yelling, but they did not expect to see this.

" H-harry... Are you... "
" D-dray... I-I... I don't want to forget... "
Draco couldn't take it anymore he runned to Harry abd hugged him. He started crying and whispering to Harry that everything will be fine.

" Let's leave them for a minute guys... "
Pansy and Blaise nooded abd followed Naya out of the room.
" Harry. "
The boy looked up at his boyfriend and shut his eyes crying even more.
" I'm sorry ! I'm so sorry ! It's my fault it's like that ! Because of me you'll be heartbroken ! "

" Harry... You're the only person I've ever loved that much and I don't care if you'll forget me. I'll still love you no matter what, okay ? "
Said Draco and caresed his loved one cheek.
" I love you Harry. "
" And I love you Dray. "

( Time skip 5 hours )

" We shouldn't wait that long. "
" Huh ? "
" What ? "
" What do you mean Naya ? "

The wilf girl sighed and sit on the couch.
" We should get Harry back earlier the we planed. "
" What ? Why ? "
" Cause it's better for everyone. "
" But we- "
" Look Blaise, we alk got attached to him, I know. But we're just wasting time for nothing ! And we're hurting him. Who knows what can he do till Saturday will come ? "
" I... "

Nobody said anything, they were just all quiet for a moment. Then Draco sighed and said
" Naya's right. "
" What ? "
" We're just hurting him. Sooner we'll do it, better. We should get him to teachers tomorow. "
" Draco why ? "
" I don't want him to feel any pain
again. "
" Dray... "

The blonde sit on the couch and looked at the floor. Why the hell he was talking that ? He wanted to keep Harry as long as he could. Why he was saying this ? Did he just deep down knew that it was right thing to do ? Or he just wanted to quickly get over Harry ? Whatever it was, he knew that it was right.

" So, I guess I'll leave tomorow too. "
" And why is that ? "
" Well, Harry won't even know who I am. Besides I don't think that teachers will like a wolf girl around the school. "
" It's theirs problem, not ours. You're our friend and we cannot loose you. "

Naya smiled and quietly thanked them all.
" So tomorow it is ? "
" Yeah, I guess... Do we have any other options ? "
" Let him go. "

Blaise, Draco and Naya looked at Pansy.
" What ? "
" Maybe we could let him go ? Like he used to live. "
" You mean in forest ? Are you crazy ? "
" I don't know, he survived back then. "
" But don't you remember how he looked like when we found him ? "
" You're right, it's a bad idea. "
" We're just getting him to teachers tomorow, that's it. "
Said Draco and layed down.

He wasn't ready for Harry leaving him, but he needed to be strong.
For his love...
Harry

Hiiiiiii
I know you just love when I write sad stuff so~ Here you go !
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed it !
See you soon !