Day 20

15.05.1990

Harry walked down the halls with a book in his hands. His hair messy and fluffy. His eyes were shining like two emeralds, but one of them were a lighter then the other. It was due to the attack that happened in the forest. He didn't see very clear.

He was wearing a black hoodie and grey jeans. He felt pretty insecure about the scars that he has. They were all around his arms and pretty much on his legs. He couldn't anything with the scar on his face, so he just left it.

Harry sighed and stopped walking. He turned his head to the side and looked trought the window. There was field, and on it a lot of flowers and very green grass. He'd love to go there, but teachers said to him that he wasn't allowed outside of the castle for next two weeks. He needed to "recover".

The boy shook his head and continued his walk.
" Harry ! "
The boy flinched a little but turned around. Just as he saw who was coming his way he rolled his eyes and sighed.

" Harry, why didn't you wait for me ? "
" Why should I wait ? "
" Because- "
" Hermione, I told you hundred times already. I want to be alone. Give me some time. "
" But Harry... "
" Hermione Granger, leave me alone. "

The brunette's eyes widened, but she didn't say anything. She slowly walked away with her head down. Harry sighed and stood next to the wall. He slid down it and bring his knees to his chest hugging himself. He closed his eyes and listened to other students walking and talking sounds.

He looked up and saw the very famous and known group of slytherins. It was Malfoy, Zabini and Parkinson. They were also very often seen on the field with the wolf girl. They were pretty good friends, as the other students says.
" Why is this all happening ? "
Harry asked himself and hid his face in his hands again.

After lessons he went to his room, that he was sharing with Ron and Neville. He did his homework and imediatly went to sleep. Ron didn't even had a chance ti talk to him. That was his routine from the day he went out of the hospital wing.
Clasess,eating, studying and sleep. He didn't do anything more, not play quiditch, not reading, not hanging out with his friends. He was living like he was gonna die soon and there is no point in living anymore.

It was night now and everyone was still sound asleep. Everyone except Harry. He slowly got out of his bed and dressed in dark blue hoodie and some shorts. He didn't put on his shoes. There was a big light and then Harry was gone. In the place where just a second ago stood Harry, were now a black wolf.

" Harry ..! "
He heard someone say and turned his head around. He saw Ron sitting on his bed and looking pretty mad.
" What are you doing ? You could wake someone up ..! "
He whispered yelled.
" Not everyone knows you're an animagus ..! "

Harry whimpered quietly and was ready to turn back.
" No wait. You want to go outside, don't you ? "
Harry tilted his head to the side looking confused at Ron.

" Listen mate I... I'm so sorry about what happened and I know you won't forgive me that easily, but I want you to know that I'll always help you. No matter how stupid your idea is. I want to be your friend again... Please, can I ? "
Harry walked over to Ron's bed and licked his friend's hand as a yes.

" Thank you Harry. Now come on, you need to get out of here ..! "
Ron said and got out of the bed. He and Harry walked quietly trought halls, Ron opening any doors that were on their way. Finaly they reached the exit of the castle.

" Here we go... Your freedome... "
Harry felt a light wind brush his fur and his tail swinged happily.
" Harry... "
The wolf looked up at his friend.
" Just promise me you'll come back, okay ? "
Harry looked at the forest and back at Ron. He turned back inti human and took Ron's hand in his.
" I promise I'lk come back. I just need to... "

" To not be chained and have freedome ..? Just like you did, huh ? "
Harry looked up at his friend with tears in his eyes. He hugged him thightly.
" Thank you ! Thank you so much ! "
" Hey, it's alright. Just don't get into any fights with other wolfs okay ? I'll come get you by 6 am, if that's fine. "
" You can wake up at that hour ? "
" Ha ha ha very funny Harry. Now go befire I'll change my mind. "

Harry smiled abd turned back into wolf. He runned trought the filed, never feeling more happy then now. Little does the two know that proffesor Mcgonagall was watching them from her room. She smiled and said under her breath.
" No one can take yiur freedome away, huh Harry ? I am happy that you finaly found yourself. "

Harry runned to the forest and finaly stop at the river. It was beautifull, flowers blooming around and litlle firefllies flying around. He turned into human and sat under the tree observing the view. Then he heard the bush moving around and looked to he left.

He saw a brunette girl with wolf ears and tail.
" H-harry... "
The girl whispered and Harry didn't catch what she said.
" I mean, who are you ?! What are you doing here ?! "
" You're that girl who's hanging out with Draco, Blaise and Pansy, right ? "
" I... Yes, why ? "

The boy laughed a little and looked at her with a warm smile.
" Don't play dumb Naya... "
The girl's eyes widened abd she covered her mouth with her hands.
" I missed you... "
The boy said and come over to girl. She had tears in her eyes and couldn't take it anymore. She broke down and hugged the boy.

" I-I missed y-you too Harry..! "