Day 12 Pt.II

Few boys and girls were walking with Hagrid to the forest cause of their detention . It was one slytherin , a hufflepuff and two griffindors . They got into a fight in the hallway . They were all just first years .

" So what was the reason of your fight ? "
Asked Hagrid and smiled .
" They insulted July . "
" Not true you snake ! "
" You called her a freak ! What did you expect me to do , stand and watch ? "

The slytherin boy yelled at griffindor siblings and pushed the hufflepuff girl behind him .
" That's enough . I know you were mad Jay , but you should tell teacher not punch him in the face . "
" Tch ... Yeah yeah ... "

They all walked in silence trought the forest . Hagrid chuckled and turned to students .
" Y'know , this situation reminds me of something . 7 years ago four students were walking here with me . It was Hermione , Neville , Draco and Harry if I remember coreclty . "

Students gasped and looked at Hagrid .
" You mean Hermione Granger , Nevile Longbottom , Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter ?! "
" Yes ! It's pretty long story why they get here , but lets's just say , they didn't like eachother just like you do ."

Man smiled and patted July's shoulder .
" Anyways , what are we looking for ?"
" We are looling for some leaves for mrs. Pomfrey for her potions . You know for healing . "
" Oh yeah . "

They all stopped when they heard something barking . Hagrid turned around and brought the lamp closer to bush . He didn't saw anything coming their way , but he clearly heard wolf .

He got trought bush and saw a big wolf standing over something or someone , he didn't know it was pretty dark .
" Hey you ! Get away ! "
The wolf turned around and wanted to attack but when he saw the size of the man in front of him , he scowled abd runned away .

" What is that ..? "
Hagrid came closer and bring the lamp closer .
" Oh Merlin ! Kids ! Qick one of you go to profesor Mcgonnagal ! Now ! "
" W-what happened !? "
" I found someone we were looking for about 3 months ... "

With that the griffindor girl runned to castle . Hagrid took of his coat and wrapped the small boy in it . He was trembling and breathing heavily .

" Hagrid , what happened to him ? "
" It seems like , he was trying to get to the edge , but faintef on his way . Probably because of his condition . "
" For how long you think he was there ? "
" Long enough to almost die ... "
Said Hagrid and with students got to the castle .

{ Same time , slytherin dormitory }

" Still nothing ? "
" Sadly no ... "
" Damnit ! "

Blasie flopped onto the couch and sighed . Pansy came to him and hugged him . Draco sit on the floor next to the window and looked trought it . He saw Hagrid and some kids going to forest . Probably detention .

" Draco ... What if we won't find him ? I mean he could run away . For good this time . "
" I know ... But I'll still try to find him ."
" We will try again tomorow okay ? "

Draco nooded and waved his hand to his friends to go to sleep . Naya looked at the blond and sighed . She came to him and sitted beside him .

" Draco I ... I'm sorry . I know it's my fault he runned away . I just couldn't - There's no explantions for my actions ... Sorry ... "
" It's fine Naya ... I just want to know that he's safe ... "
" I know Draco ... I know ... "

They sat in the silence for few minutes .
" Draco , what if he went to Hogsmade ? "
" Huh ? "
" I mean we didn't check there- "
" Wait . "
" No realy- "
" I said wait , look . One kid is running back . "
" So ? "

Draco sighed and pointed to kid .
" She doesn't look scared . I think Hagrid seny her here . "
" But for what ? "
" I don't know ... Wait ! Look ! Hagrid is carrying someone . "
" You think it's the one of the kids ? "

Draco thought for a moment and shook his head .
" He was walking with 4 kids . He's coming back with 3 and someone on his hands plus the one that runned . "
" It's someone new ... But who ..? "
" Wait ... "

" HARRY ! "
They both yelled and quickly got up from the floor . They runned to the portrait and get out . They runned trought the corridors , not carying about the students that were looking at them .

They finaly got to the main entrance , but Hagrid wasn't there anymore . Then Draco spotted few students that were sitting on the bench , next to tge door .

" Hey , um . Do you know wherr maybe Hagrid went ? "
Draco asked . The girl that he was talking to looked at him and smiled .
" I'm sory but I don't know . But I think that he maybe went to the hospital wing , cause he was carrying someone . "
" Thank you so much ! "

Draco and Naya runned to the hospital wing and Draco was talking all the way there .
" God ! Why am I so stupid ?! Of course they would go to the hospital wing ! They need to check if everything is okay ! I hope it is ... "

They finaly got there and saw four students walking away . They were talking and smiling . Maybe they apologise to eachother or become friends ? Who knows ...

Draco opened the door and saw Hagrid , Mcgonnagal and mrs Pomfrey in the room next to one of tye beds . He was pretty sure that it was Harry laying there . He turned around to Naya and told her to inform others . The girl nooded and runned away .

Draco was walking around thinking about Harry and if he's okay . He was woried that something bad happened to him . Why did Hagrid caried him ? Did something happen to his legs ? Or he passed out from fear ? He didn't remember Hagrid and Draco was sure that Harry would be scared of him .

" Draco ! "
Blond turned around and saw his friends and 2/3 of golden trio running his way .
" What's wrong with Harry ?! "
" I don't know , I didn't went in there ."
" Are you fucking kidding me ?! You didn't check on him ?! "
" I was wiating for you- "
" Draco , I'm realy hapoy that you waited for us but that wasn't the right situation to wait . You should send Naya to us and check on him . "

Draco looked away and sighed .
" Yeah , sorry . "
" It's fine , just remember that . Now let's go see Harry . "

The six if them walked in and looked around the room . There wasn't any teachers here . Hermione looked around and saw three people standing and talking in tge office .

" Looks like they're talking about Harry . "
" What you expect them to talk about ? Weather ? Their golden boy was missing for almost 3 months ! Of course they'll talk about him . "
Blaise told Hermione and walked with Draco closer to Harry .
" Oh my ... He looks awfull ... "

It was true . Harry had a lot of bruises due to fights with other animals . He was thin but know that he wasn't eating for almost 3 weeks , he got even thinner . He had dark circles under his eyes and was breathing heavily . His cheeks were red because of fever and his body was shaking from cold that he expirienced .

" Poor thing ... How did he even survived that long ? "
" I think that if Hagrid didn't found him ... He wouldn't be so lucky to survive . "

" But Hagrid never go far in forest with students . "
" That mean that Harry was on the edge of forest . "
" But when we were looking , he wasn't there . "
" Maybe ... Maybe he was far in forest , but he wanted to come back . That's probably how he ended up there . "
" Probably - "
" And what you six are doing here ? "

All group turned around and saw ...
" Profesor Mcgonnagal , umm... Hello ? "
" Hello to you too , Pansy . Mind explaining what are you doing
here ? "
" Well ... We came to look if Harry os alright . "
" He's pretty fine- Wait ... Why would you do that ? I understand miss Granger and mister Weasley but you three ? And who are you may I ask ? "

Mcgonnagal asked Naya and she looked away .
" I'm a friend of Harry's . I've been helping him when he was in the forest . "
" You were helping him ? "
" Yes ... "
" Mhm... And you ? "
" Well ... It's pretty long story -"
" Great , you'll tell me it tomoroe at my office . Now go to your room and you , wolf girl , you can stay here as well . "
" Thank you ma'am . "

The group walked out and everybody went to their dorms . Draco wasn't sleeping peacfully that night . No , he was thinking about Harry and what will profesor say tomorow .