Day 7

16.09.1998

Dear diary

Well , I fucked up . I scared wolf away . And if you wondet why the hell I am calling him wolf now , it's because it's fucking bloody Harry Potter . He was playing with me all this time ! Fooling me ! And I belived him ! How could I trusted him ? I should knew that this wolf was something else ...

Pansy and Blaise don't agree with me thought . They're saying that it is Potter , but ... Something must've happened . I don't really know what to think about it .

Everyday I came back to forest , but I didn't spotted Potter there ... He's probably hurt bad since I shoot him with a spell and he fought with a bunch of wolves . I feel bad now ...

" Blaise ! Pansy ! We are going to forest ! "
" Why ? "
" I feel bad for stupid Potter . We should help him with his wounds at least ... He saved your asses last time , so I think we need to repay him for that . "
" I guess . Let's go then . "

Three walked out of the dorm and walked down the halls . Students from all houses were running around , chatting or studying . They were all happy . Of course , few introverts were sitting alone , reading or drawing .

" I don't get one thing . "
" What is it ? "
" Potter is the wolf right ? So why he didn't come to Granger or Weasley ? They are his friends after all . "

That's when Draco thought that something is really up . Harry was scared of Granger and Weasley . He didn't like when Draco was talking about them or wanted to come to him . One time he gave Draco Hermione's braclet , does that meant he didn't wanted to deal with her anymore ?

" Ya'know Pans , something is up . He was scared of Granger and Weasley . He wouldn't react like that to his bestfriends . "
" Exactly ... Maybe they had a fight ? "
Draco just nooded .

They didn't realize , but they were allready at edge of forest .
" Okay , we will split up and go different directions . You have your wands this time , right ? "
" Yes ! "
" Great , now let's look for him . "

( 3 houres earlier , forest )

Black wolf with green eyes , walked beetwen trees . He was all in blood , cuts , wound and bruises all over his body , maybe even few broken ribs . His eye hurted too , it was scratched . One of the wolf hit him with it's claws and it leaved a long cut on his eye . He didn't opened it thought , it hurted like hell .

Harry slowly made his way to the river that was near and layed by it . Calm sound of water and birds singing calmed him down and made forget about his pain . Almost .

Harry slowly opened his second eye , but he closed and opened it again . To his big surprise , he saw only black . His ears flopped onto both sides of his head and he layed down . Now he didn't saw anything on his left eye . It was just black . He was blind on one eye .

Then Harry heard something . His head shoot up and looked around . His eyes met another wolf on the other side of the river . It was grey one with ocean blue eyes .

The grey wolf barked at Harry happily and jumped to his side since the river wasn't very big . Harry backed a litlle . The wolf started wiggling his tail and licked Harry's face . Harry smiled and a litlle light could be seen . Then in front of the wolf sat a boy .

He was bruised and cut in many places . His left eye was scratched and he was very thin . He was wearing some old , for sure too big light blue T-shirt for him and white shorts .

" H-hi N-naya ... H-how y-you'r-re d-doing g-girl ..? "
The wolf barked and licked Harry's face again . Then she saw what state Harry was in and whimpered .
" D-don't w-worry g-girl ... I-I'll b-be f-fine ... "
The wolf huffed and looked at Harry with mother look , like : Are you kidding me , my poor baby ! Harry looked away .

" N-naya ... I-I'll b-be f-fine ... Y-you'v-ve b-been t-trough a-a l-lot ... "
That was true . Naya was almost hunted down one time . She was trapped and her leg was totaly broken . Harry saw her and jumped at the persons who wanted to shoot her . He get some scratches but nothing more . He took care of wolf girl and she was very thankfull for him for that .

From that day , Naya often meet up with Harry . She treated him like he was his litlle brother . She had a famimy thought , her parents and two litlle brothers . Harry loved to play with them . They were all different type of werewolfs . They could change whenever they wanted but on full moon they went wild .

" Harry ... "
Harry looked back at the place where the wolf was sitting . Now there sat a girl with sliver like hair and atlantic blue eyes . She was wearing white hoodie and a pair of black shorts .

" What happened ..? "
" H-he- "
" THAT MOTHER FUCKER DID THAT TO YOU ?! "
" No no no no no ! N-naya c-calm down , p-please ! "
The girl huffed and sit back down .

" H-he brought h-his f-friends and we w-were having a g-good time , b-but his friends w-wanted to t-talk , alone . So t-they went i-into the f-forest . F-few wolfs a-attacked t-them and I s-saved these two . D-draco wanted to h-help but he m-missed and s-spell hitted m-me ... I didn't r-realize but I-I t-turned into h-human form , s-so when t-they saw me , I f-freaked out that h-he'll h-hurt m-me like t-they did a-and run a-away ..."

Harry ended and looked at his very pissed bestfriend .
" He is still getting his ass beat . "
" N-naya p-please ... "
" No ! Look how you look like ! Harry ! You could die ! Something much more bad could've happened ! You could get killed or - ... Harry ..? "

Naya looked at Harrt who has his head down and his ears were layed flat on his head .
" I-I ... I am b-blind on o-one eye ... "
Girl gasped and tears preaked in the corner of her eyes .
" Harry ... "
Boy looked at her and looked away .
" Y-you s-should get h-home ... "
" Wha- "

Naya got the hint that Harry wanted to be alone . He pulled his knees to his chest and buried his face in his arms .
" Yeah , you're right ... I'll see you soon ... "
Harry nooded and girl came back to wolf form . She took one last glance ant her friend and runned away .

Harry sighed and looked at the river . 
" I-I d-don't wanna b-be hurt a-anymore ... "
" Harry ? "

The boy looked back and saw a blind looking down at him . He started to shake and his heart started pounding faster . He was having a panic attack .

He quickly got up and started running . He didn't even change into his wolf form he just runned .
" Harry ! "
Draco yelled at him to stop and that he didn't wanted to hurt him . Harry started crying and run faster . Then he felt something trapping his leg anf shooting pain come trought his leg .

Harry yelled in pain and fell down . He cried and looked at his leg . His leg was trapped in the bear trap , a lot of blood coming out . He screamed in pain and more tears falling from his eyes .

" H-harry ... "
The small wolf boy looked at the blond standing next to him .
" P-pleas-se ... D-don-n't h-hurt-t m-me ..."
He said in very quiet and pleading voice .
" J-jus-st l-lea-ave ... M-me ... P-pleas-se ... "

" I am gonna help you , okay ? "

I am not dead yet !
I had a problem witg eyes and I needed go to doctor . And now I am wearing glasses ... Hooray ..! Because of this stupid online lessons ( wich I still have ) I need to wear glasses , cause my vision isn't very good from far . It's like I can't read any signs when they are far from me . So yeah .

Anyway ! Thank you for every reader that is still with me , even if I ended my earlier book . I love you guys ! ❤

I am really happy writting and I love reading your comments ! They really cheer me up 😊